Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,155 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:32 PM

Lagos East Bye-Election: Tokunbo Abiru Set To Resign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos East Bye-Election: Tokunbo Abiru Set To Resign (18278 Views)

Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins / Lagos East Bye-Election: APC Takes Over PDP Campaign Office In Bariga / Lagos East By-Election: Tokunbo Abiru Nominated As Osinowo’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos East Bye-Election: Tokunbo Abiru Set To Resign by loopman: 8:00am On Aug 17, 2020
Tkester:
Afonja news? Not interested.

Disgusting!

But you spend your most productive time of your life on this afonja platform. Idiat

1 Like

Re: Lagos East Bye-Election: Tokunbo Abiru Set To Resign by ayspac(m): 8:00am On Aug 17, 2020
Jagaban Boys smiley
Re: Lagos East Bye-Election: Tokunbo Abiru Set To Resign by loopman: 8:01am On Aug 17, 2020
RichBoy247:

Brave man, go and contest nah. Abi the position no fit you?

Who know him papa ? grin
Re: Lagos East Bye-Election: Tokunbo Abiru Set To Resign by lekki1444: 8:11am On Aug 17, 2020
HEY UNC
Re: Lagos East Bye-Election: Tokunbo Abiru Set To Resign by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 17, 2020
Ahmed0336:
I wish him well..

but make e no be say him wan release him hand from branch of tree for it's leaf

This is the proverb Mallam Ibrahim's mother gave to him when he wanted to change his job several years ago
Re: Lagos East Bye-Election: Tokunbo Abiru Set To Resign by adeoba2008(m): 8:14am On Aug 17, 2020
Kriss216:
I thought the slot is for Ambode cheesy cheesy

Ambode is a fuccking coward!

Shame on him!

It does not fall under Ambode senatorial district.
Re: Lagos East Bye-Election: Tokunbo Abiru Set To Resign by bigpicture001: 8:20am On Aug 17, 2020
This is why naija can never be good...

Any nation where politics seems to be a more lucrative job than business is heading for the gutters.....

Alot of Brainy enterpreunuer, who ought to bring us all out of this mess are abandoning their innovation, hardwork and enterprise because of the the too much money in politics...

If okowa had continued in medical practice, he would have built naija a world class hospital by now.. He is first class all his life

Annie okonkwo abandoned his enterpreunuer life that I model myself after sold reltel communications and all his firms just to b senator and since then just sitting idle in politics

Nnamni is a US based doc who brought his dollars back and won elections.. Now doesn't want to return to medical practice also not in progressive towards hospital buildup.. All lazyining around

If I became president, which is very hard cuz I hate corruption.. I will reduce the money in politics so it becomes unattractive to people and they realislzed that business which will have economic impact is a more veritable venture that politics.......

I weep another lost professional.. Who shld have joined to establish a micro finance institution
Re: Lagos East Bye-Election: Tokunbo Abiru Set To Resign by tayoccu(m): 8:34am On Aug 17, 2020
Is this guy related to Rotimi Abiru the chief whip of Lagos state house of assembly?
Re: Lagos East Bye-Election: Tokunbo Abiru Set To Resign by stevups(m): 8:35am On Aug 17, 2020
RichBoy247:
Nobody can beat Tinubu in this game. He is playing both Politics and Business.

For those saying the Jagaban should be prosecuted for looting and embezzlement, how will you find anything to nail him when his boys are the banks' CEO and Directors?
You know politics, I tell you!
Re: Lagos East Bye-Election: Tokunbo Abiru Set To Resign by Gpromise1(m): 8:55am On Aug 17, 2020
Tkester:
Afonja news? Not interested.

Disgusting!
He is jealous of us, let's just pretend we didn't notice.

1 Like

Re: Lagos East Bye-Election: Tokunbo Abiru Set To Resign by odaniel1(m): 8:55am On Aug 17, 2020
Who can tell the relationship between Polaris Bank/Skye Bank and the LASG?
Even heard the former governor, Ambode, served one time in capacity.
Re: Lagos East Bye-Election: Tokunbo Abiru Set To Resign by bluecircle470: 9:03am On Aug 17, 2020
Esseite:
With Tinubu, he is always settling his Finance guys....

- Ambode...
- Fowler...
- Abiru...

Pedro Femi
Re: Lagos East Bye-Election: Tokunbo Abiru Set To Resign by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:37am On Aug 17, 2020
Ambode is a candidate of IPOB and PDP candidate on social media
Kriss216:
I thought the slot is for Ambode cheesy cheesy

Ambode is a fuccking coward!

Shame on him!
Re: Lagos East Bye-Election: Tokunbo Abiru Set To Resign by SavageResponse(m): 9:58am On Aug 17, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Less work, more money for him

You go that right! grin
Re: Lagos East Bye-Election: Tokunbo Abiru Set To Resign by 9gerian: 9:59am On Aug 17, 2020
Politics!!!

The biggest business venture in Nigeria where some politicians get as much as 1,000,000,000% ROI and more annually depending on their level of access to allocated funds.

In turn, they turn the nation into the borrowing capital of the world even in the midst of plenty.

They loot the actual revenues realized by forming all sorts of activities without tangible impact, and thereafter go about taking scandalous loans to finance capital projects, and still get kickbacks for very questionable terms of the loan agreements.

These politicians and their hangers have been the only beneficiaries of this current democracy, and are in fact the predators that eat the benefits that would have impacted majority of Nigerians positively.

Perhaps only the China kind of anti corruption can restore sanity and actual benefits to Nigerians!

Only then will all and sundry including professionals (bankers, doctors, accountants, lawyers etc) remain forthright who would only join politics to improve the system of governance, and not the predators that game it!!!

nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/lagos-east-bye-election-abiru-polaris-bank-md-set-to-resign/
Re: Lagos East Bye-Election: Tokunbo Abiru Set To Resign by KunleyY19(m): 10:13am On Aug 17, 2020
Jagaban just knows how to fish them out...
Technocracy is better and that's what keeps Lagos One foot ahead.
Re: Lagos East Bye-Election: Tokunbo Abiru Set To Resign by olabright31: 10:25am On Aug 17, 2020
Very sharp and clean Lagos Cleared Toyota Corolla Sport 2010 up for your grab in Abuja.
Price 2.8m
Foreigned used
Re: Lagos East Bye-Election: Tokunbo Abiru Set To Resign by mcquin(m): 10:46am On Aug 17, 2020
KunleyY19:
Jagaban just knows how to fish them out...

Technocracy is better and that's what keeps Lagos One foot ahead.
But see the technocrat when E give us for Aso-Rock, howfa that one?

Hey DSS, Buhari is a technocrat, don't call this hate-speech.
Re: Lagos East Bye-Election: Tokunbo Abiru Set To Resign by akanjikokoro: 11:10am On Aug 17, 2020
Noted.
Re: Lagos East Bye-Election: Tokunbo Abiru Set To Resign by Jostoman: 11:16am On Aug 17, 2020
Compensation time for abiru let me see who is going to Trace any multiple accounts to obasa now. nonsense
Re: Lagos East Bye-Election: Tokunbo Abiru Set To Resign by greall12(m): 11:28am On Aug 17, 2020
He was among the list people think they will use it to compensate him.

adeoba2008:

It does not fall under Ambode senatorial district.
Re: Lagos East Bye-Election: Tokunbo Abiru Set To Resign by bolaayenimo: 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2020
compensate him for betrayal??
greall12:
He was among the list people think they will use it to compensate him.

Re: Lagos East Bye-Election: Tokunbo Abiru Set To Resign by KunleyY19(m): 1:59pm On Aug 17, 2020
mcquin:
But see the technocrat when E give us for Aso-Rock, howfa that one?
Hey DSS, Buhari is a technocrat, don't call this hate-speech.
The technocrat in that equation is Osibanjo and not Buhari.
Re: Lagos East Bye-Election: Tokunbo Abiru Set To Resign by wellingtongrey(m): 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
I prefer him to all these Ikorodu choices : Asipa Kaoli Olusanya, Sunmi Odesanya and co. Asipa Kaoli used to be a commissioner in the state and he's the Lagos State APC Vice Chairman, Lagos East Senatorial District.
Re: Lagos East Bye-Election: Tokunbo Abiru Set To Resign by subcbouy: 2:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
Red chambers don Polaris ni.?
Re: Lagos East Bye-Election: Tokunbo Abiru Set To Resign by bolaayenimo: 2:31pm On Dec 06, 2020
all is now history

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nairalander Presents A Gift To Fayemi, His Mentor. See Pics / ‘I Wrote It For History’— Soludo Defends Article Forecasting Obi’s Defeat / Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.