Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,319 members, 7,881,174 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:51 PM

Can I Still Apply "Under The Treaty Law Of E.U ? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Still Apply "Under The Treaty Law Of E.U ? (246 Views)

If Someone Is Banned From Entering The US, Can He Still Apply And Get A UK Visa / Should I Still Travel To The USA? / Nigeria Will Soon Begin Local Production Of E-passports,-Dambazau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Still Apply "Under The Treaty Law Of E.U ? by jamal080(m): 6:52am On Aug 17, 2020
Please i need your advice !
I and my British wife reside in Nigeria,

There an information says through an agent that ,there is opportunity for me as Nigeria citizen married to British citizen to travel to Ireland with free visa under the influence of my British wife base on treaty law of EU.

And after going through the treaty law of EU, I noticed Travelling to the EU
You can continue to travel to the EU as usual during the transition period.
From 1 January 2021 there will be new rules to travel to the EU.

*within this period of UK exist 1 January 2021 ,can I still apply ?

*what are procedure and documents need for the application ?

*or which kind of visa will that be ?

I will be very grateful if necessary information is giving .....Thank you all and God bless you .

Cc @ justwise ,e.t.c
Re: Can I Still Apply "Under The Treaty Law Of E.U ? by justwise(m): 9:52am On Aug 17, 2020
jamal080:
Please i need your advice !
I and my British wife reside in Nigeria,

There an information says through an agent that ,there is opportunity for me as Nigeria citizen married to British citizen to travel to Ireland with free visa under the influence of my British wife base on treaty law of EU.

And after going through the treaty law of EU, I noticed Travelling to the EU
You can continue to travel to the EU as usual during the transition period.
From 1 January 2021 there will be new rules to travel to the EU.

*within this period of UK exist 1 January 2021 ,can I still apply ?

*what are procedure and documents need for the application ?

*or which kind of visa will that be ?

I will be very grateful if necessary information is giving .....Thank you all and God bless you .

Cc @ justwise ,e.t.c

Can you post the link here? Has your wife lived in the U.K. in the last 3yrs?
Re: Can I Still Apply "Under The Treaty Law Of E.U ? by jamal080(m): 1:52pm On Aug 17, 2020
No ! She as been in Nigeria over 20 years now .

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry - Education/language Section Query. / One Little Mistake That Could Cause An Accident Or Take Your Life / First Time Traveler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.