Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend (55859 Views)

Think Twice Before You Japa!! (graphic Pics) / Why You Should Think Twice Before Sleeping With A Woman With Shanga / Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend by freedomeniola(m): 1:20pm On Aug 18, 2020
Beremx:
All these anti-women threads the mods throw to front page, I don’t understand the motives behind it.

Na wa o!

Una 1 turn truth to anty women thread lai shey owu
The truth is hurting u deeply ??
Re: Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2020
donestk:
This is directed at unmarried guys dating. First and foremost, one guy-one girl relationship today is almost impossible. Both genders have polygamous tendencies.

Some birthday party you organize for the 'love of your life' creates an opportunity for her to see her exes and side boyfriends.

I attended a birthday get together yesterday. The boo organizer whom we shared a table with complained bitterly of how guys outnumbered girls and how most of them are her side boyfriends.

Her friends also sang "hip hip hip hurray, long life and prosperity, more rich boyfriends" A line that further angered her main boyfriend.

So think twice before throwing a birthday bash for hear. It may end in premium tears

Re: Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 18, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Kriss216:

You're the second problem we have in this country after Buhari.
Re: Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend by DrTims(m): 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2020
That's true sad
vickydevoka:

90% of 9ja ladies has entitlement mentality especially my Igbo sisters. So one has to get use to it to allow marriage m relationship last long
Re: Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend by Usorohtheman(m): 2:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
EnuguPrincesa:

I think you're mistaken. This thread is full of men who are obviously in pain over women. Including yourself. Go find some meds and share with your friends.

Don't cry me a river. I prefer blood.
Re: Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend by InvestorAA(m): 2:48pm On Aug 18, 2020
It's nothing if you enjoy her you can spend for her. It's another thing to have money to do part
Re: Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend by Haywhymido(m): 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2020
Powerfly:
This your advice won't stop my cousin from throwing a party for his gf... The girl is one of a kind and he's obviously obsessed and deeply in love with her.
He will learn but in a hard way
Re: Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend by Haywhymido(m): 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2020
Ategberoson:
how I wish other guys can be like me. my babe always celebrate her birthday in my apartment, she's not the social jamboree freak and I made her look like that

we eat and have juicy drinks then enjoy the romantic moment

I'm not the kind that have a date outside my apartment, many ladies I met have called me all sort of names for that baba ijebu, some even called me Igbo man but I no care

if you can't carry your pússy to my house then have your date yourself, I'm not interested
oil dey your head, Nigeria's very own arsene wenger
Re: Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend by Zoey95: 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2020
anytime my wife won do birthday I dey always dey bush dey fight insurgency, but still I will just order cake for her and some nice gift.
Re: Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend by Haywhymido(m): 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2020
Ishilove:

I'm not really active on social media except for Nairaland and WhatsApp grin. Be that as it may, e don taya person. As my mum always says, "too much of everything is bad."
Your mum must be a wise one. To buttress your point, too much of oloshoism in our society is bad too. The op is just trying to sensitize some unawared guys which is not bad. The main issue here is that Nigerian females shd work on themselves and stop being conspicously concerned with money in a relationships either casual or romantic ones.
Re: Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend by EnuguPrincesa: 4:08pm On Aug 18, 2020
Usorohtheman:

Don't cry me a river. I prefer blood.

Your friends have cried an ocean of tears in this thread. Try not to drown.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend by tiwadola: 5:12pm On Aug 18, 2020
Not all Nigerian babes are bad. The main reason y guys jam agbako babes is cos u date ladies for the wrong reason.

1 Like

Re: Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend by Deborah98(f): 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2020
freedomeniola:
lolzzzzz not for me

The truth hurt...u might av done dah shii b4
Re: Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend by JustcallmeFavou(f): 6:21pm On Aug 18, 2020
J111333:
Na so my neighbor back then at the university organized a birthday party for his babe with beers and very very few red wines but on that day, we come begin see champagne for the party.
She later told my neighbor that her America based old friend that attended the party bought the champagnes to support her. The yankee bobo no even spend time for the party sef. He just show face, do small magic and comot go dey wait his package for hotel. grin
Babe no spend that particular weekend for school telling my neighbor that her parents organized another birthday for her for house but we know where she go. grin grin

Na wa ooo....
She no dey tire cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend by Obakashdee(m): 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2020
CapitalBank:
a nairalander? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Yass bro I escaped
Re: Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend by Obakashdee(m): 6:57pm On Aug 18, 2020
Pelaiye2703:

Ika oko ejo ���

Lol
Re: Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend by HandsomeBlack: 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2020
chinedi7:

which means you are allowed to have side chicks right
Bros, that's not my real hand writing oh. grin
Re: Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend by CapitalBank: 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2020
Obakashdee:

Yass bro I escaped
hahahahaha... that makes two of us grin grin grin grin I thank God for the one I ESCAPED. One day, I will share the story on nairaland... IT IS A MUST AND I WILL CALL HER OUT. I would not have done so but for the sake that she tried to BROKE SHAME me... ah, me that hate girls that does that, she crossed the line man, she crossed the forking line.

She is still there being a hypocrite. and some guys will think she is "rare", at least, she will make you think so lol...

Anyway, make corona go finish
Re: Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend by Ategberoson(m): 9:29pm On Aug 18, 2020
Haywhymido:
oil dey your head, Nigeria's very own arsene wenger

..hahaha

truth be told, pússy dey in abundant, na uncommon things dey make person shiver

1 Like

Re: Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend by Powerfly(f): 9:16am On Aug 19, 2020
Haywhymido:
He will learn but in a hard way
No problem. It's your opinion pls kindly keep it to yourself.
Re: Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend by Haywhymido(m): 9:27am On Aug 19, 2020
Powerfly:

No problem. It's your opinion pls kindly keep it to yourself.
i have already said it and cant be kept to myself anymore, girl. Have a good day
Re: Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend by Obakashdee(m): 10:55am On Aug 19, 2020
CapitalBank:
hahahahaha... that makes two of us grin grin grin grin I thank God for the one I ESCAPED. One day, I will share the story on nairaland... IT IS A MUST AND I WILL CALL HER OUT. I would not have done so but for the sake that she tried to BROKE SHAME me... ah, me that hate girls that does that, she crossed the line man, she crossed the forking line.

She is still there being a hypocrite. and some guys will think she is "rare", at least, she will make you think so lol...

Anyway, make corona go finish

Please call her out o! Make sense, God save mine say she no broke shame me lol
Re: Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend by JordanMichael(m): 11:38am On Aug 19, 2020
Kriss216:
You're the second problem we have in this country after Buhari.
grin
Re: Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend by GoshenNLA(m): 8:04pm On Aug 19, 2020
Powerfly:

you nlers are funny oo.. So you think my cousin would eventually get over a girl who spends on him, comes home to make delicious, mouth watering dishes for him,. There's nothing that girl doesn't do, and to think that she has one of the most perfect shape, and the kindest heart. Dude loves her so much that he's already talking about marriage and it's amazing how much they get to be in love.. Sometimes i get jealous but sincerely.. I'm happy for him.
If love & relationship with a naija girl never worked for you, that doesn't mean it doesn't work out for others. You can try other girls from other countries beyond Africa, and i hope at the end, you'll find happiness and fulfillment. Good Morning..
I don mark you face, the day you will start a post of how your cousin was jilted
I dey watch you for 3D

1 Like

Re: Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend by Powerfly(f): 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2020
GoshenNLA:

I don mark you face, the day you will start a post of how your cousin was jilted
I dey watch you for 3D

It will never happen bros.. Quite anticipating bad news. It will never happen.. But if it does.. Then i'll simply mind my business.. Afterall.. Nothing concern Nairaland with my cousin's relationship.
Re: Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend by GoshenNLA(m): 10:20pm On Aug 19, 2020
Powerfly:

It will never happen bros.. Quite anticipating bad news. It will never happen.. But if it does.. Then i'll simply mind my business.. Afterall.. Nothing concern Nairaland with my cousin's relationship.
We never asked you in the first place, you started the story urself

2 Likes

Re: Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend by Powerfly(f): 10:33pm On Aug 19, 2020
GoshenNLA:
We never asked you in the first place, you started the story urself
and nobody asked you to share your opinion with me,you quoted me yourself.
Re: Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend by SavageResponse(m): 10:01am On Aug 20, 2020
Deborah98:
lolzzzzz uncle am busy ooo,am not looking at any relationship as job opportunity please ooo

Are you sure? cheesy
Re: Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend by Deborah98(f): 10:07am On Aug 20, 2020
SavageResponse:

Are you sure? cheesy
lolzzzzz Maybe undecided
Re: Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend by GoshenNLA(m): 11:27am On Aug 20, 2020
Powerfly:

and nobody asked you to share your opinion with me,you quoted me yourself.
If you dont want to be quoted, why post??
Here is public not ur private page

2 Likes

Re: Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend by Powerfly(f): 11:56am On Aug 20, 2020
GoshenNLA:
If you dont want to be quoted, why post?? Here is public not ur private page
uncle.. Thanks for coming. Hope we're done?.
Re: Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend by Makaveli1166(m): 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2020
ABANGWABOI:
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv..

Host birthday for a girlfriend not even a wife??
I don't spend on frivolities and unproductive ventures..
nice submission

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity / Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex / Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.