Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,534 members, 7,892,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 07:36 AM

If I Show You A Business With Minimum Capital And Become A Start Within 2 Months - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / If I Show You A Business With Minimum Capital And Become A Start Within 2 Months (453 Views)

Capital Dreams / Invest Your Little Capital And Become Financial Freedom. / How Best Can I Show My Writing Skills? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If I Show You A Business With Minimum Capital And Become A Start Within 2 Months by Starkomz100(m): 9:38am On Aug 17, 2020
I am Gabriel Olatosu the 4 figure medalist in a Fast rising company called Norland.
This is my first time joining MLMz but this company has made me a star within my first 5 months, infact Norland has the best compensation plan in Africa with highest point value(pv) best car gift award, best travelling trip award, best house gift award, scholarship,hotel incentives, and I figured the best strategies that made me Star and all my downlines are making it to the top with me, join Norland today, and let's work as a team, and experience the difference within your first 3 months with me. For those outside Lagos call or WhatsApp us on 07084430301 (Lagos too) then our branch office is at No13 Jubrilmartins Street, along lawanson road road, surulere Lagos state.

Re: If I Show You A Business With Minimum Capital And Become A Start Within 2 Months by dawno2008(m): 7:41am On Oct 27, 2020
Ok,how does it work?

(1) (Reply)

The ARROGANCE OF TRUTH, A November Poem By Pat Ashinze / I Need Someone To Write An Industry Based Comprehensive Ebook / How To Receive A Lifetime Salary From Amazon Even If You're Not A Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.