Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,482 members, 7,885,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:20 PM

Awesome Agribusiness Investment By AGROSTORY - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Awesome Agribusiness Investment By AGROSTORY (382 Views)

Agribusiness Investment Oppourtunities / FG Launches Startup Nigeria To Promote Agribusiness / 5 Agribusiness You Can Start In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Awesome Agribusiness Investment By AGROSTORY by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 17, 2020
We bring you one of a kind agribusiness investment and also agricultural solutions to your every problem.

Visit

www.agrostory.org

Or call....

For more info

Re: Awesome Agribusiness Investment By AGROSTORY by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 17, 2020
We bring you one of a kind agribusiness investment and also agricultural solutions to your every problem.

Visit

www.agrostory.org

Or call....

For more info

Re: Awesome Agribusiness Investment By AGROSTORY by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
CASH OUT AMID LOCKDOWN�

Major Secrets of growing Cabbage Anywhere in Africa.

As the population of Africa is increasing every year, the demand for food is increasing every other day and then arises the need to make good food available all year round.

Since the COVID19 lockdown began, a lot of people have lost their jobs and are destitute of daily needs. Some do not even have any means of getting money and hence cannot provide for themselves.

There are also others who have money but cannot buy the necessary veggies they need to make their meal because of the scarcity. One of such veggies is #Cabbage. It is rare, very good veggie for the brain, and the internet can feed you with lots of benefits of Cabbage #veggie.

Interestingly, there's a vast pool of opportunities you can leverage; getting trained on how to grow cabbage and joining the few farmers who make it big time.

For some years now, I've been farming Cabbage and because there are just a few persons who grow this very important veggie, I've been silently raking in money in 7 figures.

About 60% of salads are made up of cabbage and about 90 million African families cannot do without cabbage in their daily meals, yet there are just a few farmers who grow this veggie. This is a great opportunity for you.

To help in the fight against hunger, I'm going to teach you how to grow Cabbage and make ₦300k in 120 days from just one plot of land!

You'll also learn and know:
- How to source viable Cabbage seeds with big heads
- How to develop Cabbage Nursery and materials needed
- Techniques of transplanting Cabbage
- Different Cabbage pests and Diseases as well as how to control them
- Best irrigation kits for cabbage farm
- Production estimates and financial projection

I'll practically show you how I'm making more than 300k from 1 plot every four months; and I have 24 plots now. You can punch it! It's not rocket science! It's a process, and it's same process I want to teach you. I'll just go to my brain, make a photocopy of everything about cabbage farming, and transfer to you. I'll copy it, come directly to your brain , and paste it. Lol.

I'll deposit materials that's worth more than the entrance fee to this course. If at the end of the class, you feel you ain't satisfied, I'll guide you till you get it right. Amazing right? That's the reason you have me.

Call.. 07036534923 for more information

See you in class.

Love,

Goodluck Edoziem
The Extraordinary Agribusiness Coach

(1) (Reply)

LAMM HONEY : The First Bee Farm In Nigeria. / The Best Powerful Herbalist In Nigeria / Sprouted Oil Palm Nuts (tenera)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.