Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,491 members, 7,975,007 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 02:33 PM

“I Am Ready To Give Most Of My Income To The Poor”- Chief Dele Momodu Ovation. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am Ready To Give Most Of My Income To The Poor”- Chief Dele Momodu Ovation. (220 Views)

WOW!!! Chief Dele Momodu Visited Where He Was Living When He Was 9 Years Old / Chief Dele Momodu Allegedly Dating Two Ghanaian Actresses / I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Ready To Give Most Of My Income To The Poor”- Chief Dele Momodu Ovation. by Naijamingles80: 11:19am On Aug 17, 2020
“I am ready to give most of my income to the poor”- Chief Dele Momodu Ovation.

Chief executive officer and Ovation international magazine and business mogul, Dele Momodu has revealed that he is ready to give majority of his income to the poor.https://www.naijamingles.com/i-am-ready-to-give-most-of-my-income-to-the-poor-chief-dele-momodu-ovation/

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: Praise Debunks Claims That His Fiancée Is Over 60 / Odunlade Adekola Drop New Comedy Series 2020 - Habibat Jinad|yk_blaq|u_gabriel / Bbnaija 2020: I Would Not Have Given Erica A Dime If I Had Won- Kiddwaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.