Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,428 members, 7,888,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:25 AM

Messi: I Will Pass The Ball To Ronaldo If He Comes To Bacelona - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi: I Will Pass The Ball To Ronaldo If He Comes To Bacelona (323 Views)

Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It / Messi: I Would Accept Ronaldo's Dinner Invitation / Lionel Messi: "I Miss Having Ronaldo In La Liga" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Messi: I Will Pass The Ball To Ronaldo If He Comes To Bacelona by phylshan: 11:39am On Aug 17, 2020
Barcelona captain, Lionel Messi, has said he won’t have any problem passing the ball to Cristiano Ronaldo if the Juventus man happens to join Barcelona this summer.

Spanish football expert, Guillem Balague, had claimed that the player’s agent, Jorge Mendes, has put his name out there with Barca amongst those contacted.

And Spanish outlet, Mundo Deportivo, quoted the Argentine captain as suggesting that he would pass to the Portuguese superstar if they played on the same side.

Messi and Ronaldo have had a heated rivalry lasting over a decade on the field.

Asked if he would pass to the former Real Madrid goal king, Messi said he would eventually do so.

“I guess so, in the end, yes,” Messi said.

From their elimination from the Champions League by Lyon, Ronaldo’s future at Juventus has been cast in doubt.

Ronaldo, whose contract expires in 2022, has been linked with a move to French Champions, PSG.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://dailypost.ng/2020/08/15/transfer-messi-speaks-on-playing-alongside-ronaldo-at-barcelona/&ved=2ahUKEwis7fbXhqLrAhXSUMAKHblpCqoQyM8BMAV6BAgIEAY&usg=AOvVaw0qJE_WjfJ-0AIL9YnbOH-W&ampcf=1

(1) (Reply)

From Spain - Midfield Maestro Ready To Snub Barcelona In Other To Join Man Utd. / Manchester United Transfer News / RÚBEN DIAS: Meet Man City’s New Dynamite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.