Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,298 members, 7,923,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 01:36 AM

Is Volkswagen Beetle (bug)easy To Maintain? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is Volkswagen Beetle (bug)easy To Maintain? (990 Views)

The Production Of The Volkswagen Beetle Ends Today / Old 1966 Volkswagen Beetle Transformed By Nigerian Man (Photos) / This Is Not The Regular Volkswagen Beetle; It Has Been Customized For Offroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Volkswagen Beetle (bug)easy To Maintain? by Midasbaba01(m): 11:43am On Aug 17, 2020
I am contemplating buying a Volkswagen beetle (2000 to 2005).is it easy to maintain. I am unconventional hence my loving cars that ain't common
Re: Is Volkswagen Beetle (bug)easy To Maintain? by kelvine(m): 11:53am On Aug 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: Is Volkswagen Beetle (bug)easy To Maintain? by Midasbaba01(m): 11:59am On Aug 17, 2020
Affordable registered Volkswagen beetle needed for purchase .do contact me
Re: Is Volkswagen Beetle (bug)easy To Maintain? by tospel: 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2020
Oga, go buy Toyota product if you don't want your car to be sleeping most time at the mechanic workshop to your garage!

My 2 cent
Re: Is Volkswagen Beetle (bug)easy To Maintain? by Midasbaba01(m): 1:59pm On Aug 17, 2020
That's the 'nigerianess ' in you speaking..Toyota is so overrated in our clime

7 Likes

Re: Is Volkswagen Beetle (bug)easy To Maintain? by nurey(m): 5:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
kelvine:
Come and buy my FX45 for same price 080.35615622
how much?
Re: Is Volkswagen Beetle (bug)easy To Maintain? by nurey(m): 5:42pm On Aug 17, 2020
Midasbaba01:
I am contemplating buying a Volkswagen beetle (2000 to 2005).is it easy to maintain. I am unconventional hence my loving cars that ain't common

Electrical fault are bound, windows, doors mostly.

it uses Same engine as golf 4, the 2.0L engine mostly. made from aluminum don't let it over heat.

it's basically shares chassis with golf 4, don't let mechanic dargbor the electrical connection and change gear fluid as often as you can. you are good to go

if am buying, I did like a cabriolet

1 Like

Re: Is Volkswagen Beetle (bug)easy To Maintain? by weyreypey: 6:21pm On Aug 17, 2020
nurey:

Electrical fault are bound, windows, doors mostly.

it uses Same engine as golf 4, the 2.0L engine mostly. made from aluminum don't let it over heat.

it's basically shares chassis with golf 4, don't let mechanic dargbor the electrical connection and change gear fluid as often as you can. you are good to go

if am buying, I did like a cabriolet
Good to see you. Your sins are forgiven
Re: Is Volkswagen Beetle (bug)easy To Maintain? by chuka5000(m): 6:21pm On Aug 17, 2020
almost same thing with golf 4

electrical issue may not let u enjoy the car, but if u trust it electrician, u are good to go
Re: Is Volkswagen Beetle (bug)easy To Maintain? by nurey(m): 6:25pm On Aug 17, 2020
weyreypey:
Good to see you. Your sins are forgiven
brother long time, I see you have calm down. Go and sin no more
Re: Is Volkswagen Beetle (bug)easy To Maintain? by Midasbaba01(m): 12:44pm On Aug 18, 2020
What's a cabriolet?
In summary..is it a good car to buy jes for family use?wife..kids and I
Parts available and cheap ?
Re: Is Volkswagen Beetle (bug)easy To Maintain? by nurey(m): 10:21am On Aug 19, 2020
Midasbaba01:
What's a cabriolet?

cabriolet is a 2door or 4door vehicle with opening top. Also known as convertible.

is it a good car yes

parts available yes

cheap parts depends on what breakdown and where grin
Re: Is Volkswagen Beetle (bug)easy To Maintain? by Midasbaba01(m): 9:35am On Aug 20, 2020
Thanks bro!
Re: Is Volkswagen Beetle (bug)easy To Maintain? by MrDigits: 9:49am On Aug 20, 2020
Midasbaba01:
What's a cabriolet?
I think they are all two door cars. Don't see how that works for a family. Get a mid sized sedan. Much more convenient. Volkswagen has several of them.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry 2004 For Sale / Toyota Avalon Or Toyota Sienna 2005 / Please Help! My MDX 2012 Gear Oil Dropping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.