Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,144 members, 7,896,884 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 12:32 AM

Guys That Simp For Female Validation! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys That Simp For Female Validation! (1165 Views)

Did I Simp For This Girl (pics) / Look What Female Validation Did To My Guy / +18: Am I A SIMP For Buying Her This Thing (Adult Only) [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys That Simp For Female Validation! by 360clips: 1:33pm On Aug 17, 2020
1. These are the type of foolish guys that will body shame another guy to a girl just because he wants that girl that's tripping for that guy!

2. These are the type of foolish guys that will help a random female financially but wouldn't help his very good friend that's been with him through good and bad when predicaments occur!

3. These are the type of foolish guys that be spending all their money on a girl that gives zero fuckz about them just for pussy and forgets their mother and father that was always there for them even when they had nothing!

4. These are the fools that be paying another man's daughter tuition fees all in the name of training her and wanting to marry her!, but wouldn't help his brother(s) or sister(s) in financial needs!

5. These are mumu men that be begging their Ex-Girlfriend for another chance!

6. These are mumu guys that will be thanking girl for accepting their friend request on social media! " Thanks you for accepting me"! Wtf!

7. These are foolish guys that go about liking all these girls pictures and comment on every one of them even when they don't like theirs back or even give them any attention!

8. These are fools that start to act foolishly and try to to be cool when surrounded with females!

9. These are mumu men that when they just sight a pretty girl, they just start staring like a foolish slowpoke with no sense!

10. These are foolish men that always sides girls in every argument even when they're totally wrong they still side them just in the hopes of having their validation.

Mumu men don tire me...

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys That Simp For Female Validation! by longetivity(m): 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2020
I no understand wetin op mean o
Re: Guys That Simp For Female Validation! by Jerkbaba: 1:49pm On Aug 17, 2020
longetivity:
I no understand wetin op mean o
how u go understand when rat don chop your brain.

9 Likes

Re: Guys That Simp For Female Validation! by longetivity(m): 1:51pm On Aug 17, 2020
Jerkbaba:
Na fish chop ur own brain
Re: Guys That Simp For Female Validation! by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:51pm On Aug 17, 2020
Op to understand you hard,but I get something more understandable for you, check siggy

1 Like

Re: Guys That Simp For Female Validation! by LordSkyy(m): 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2020
Jerkbaba:
grin
Jerkbaba:

1 Like

Re: Guys That Simp For Female Validation! by OBku4(m): 2:54pm On Aug 17, 2020
Op... Ur head dey there!!

On point

3 Likes

Re: Guys That Simp For Female Validation! by Haywhymido(m): 7:58pm On Aug 17, 2020
Increase the volume op

1 Like

Re: Guys That Simp For Female Validation! by Jerkbaba: 1:05pm On Aug 18, 2020
Simps u no go hear! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys That Simp For Female Validation! by HawkToBar(m): 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2020
grin grin

Open Eye Section

1 Like

Re: Guys That Simp For Female Validation! by Theboy21: 3:39pm On Aug 18, 2020
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys That Simp For Female Validation! by Martinez39s(m): 5:21pm On Aug 18, 2020
Jerkbaba:
grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys That Simp For Female Validation! by Chidexsco8448(m): 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2020
One Chilled Stout fr OP dre...correct one brotherly grin make we dey educate these simps till dem get small sense

2 Likes

Re: Guys That Simp For Female Validation! by nuelsam: 5:33pm On Aug 18, 2020
I just love my life fam...I love my mindset..... people I've been privileged to help this year have been my family and my male friends...yunno why? I know in one way or the other they'll feel indebted to me but u see this vagina people,they see any form of assistance rendered to em as an entitlement...talmabout having fish brain, mtcheew...and as for social media validation,I haven't any liked nor comment on a girls post after I was redpilled....guess what? my Facebook and Twitter pages gets more than 100comments mostly girls on every post....look it's not rocket science,this is how they're wired......don't give a f about em,be classy,be confident,be rude..... they'll chase u,they wanna know why u different from other Simps.
Recently,one was chatting me up and was like "do u have a girlfriend?" ...I replied..."I don't have a girlfriend...I have girlfriends... hundreds of em"
she's been pestering me for sex since then

5 Likes

Re: Guys That Simp For Female Validation! by virginboy1(m): 9:13pm On Aug 20, 2020
Jerkbaba:

Wicked ... cry cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Whisper App: 'I Wish I Hadn't Left My Ex For My Boyfriend': People Share Their B / How To Make Her Mourm On §€X Penetration / RUNS GIRL Shamed For Urinating On The Bed After Speeding A Night With Yahooboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.