Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,817 members, 7,889,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:08 PM

Bibilical Gender Roles - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bibilical Gender Roles (1990 Views)

Happy Fathers Day: 7 Important Roles ONLY FATHERS Can Play: / Summary Of Gender Roles In The 21st Century - Opinion / IWD2020: How Can We Achieve A Society Without Gender Roles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bibilical Gender Roles by mutter(f): 11:34am On Aug 31, 2020
The role of the man and the woman is endangered because men and women are forced into the biblical roles of the other partner.
Now that women are working and men doing gouse chores the word submission has become a red flag.
Re: Bibilical Gender Roles by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 31, 2020
truespeak:

My statement is very clear.

She was greater than a Pastor for not only was she a woman of God, for God's word came through her, she was a prophetess and a Judge over the whole of God's people.

Therefore she was both a pastor over the flock of God, bringing God's word to all, she also prophesied the word of God and God made her Judge over all of His flock and people

Of course, you lack Understanding, thus your inability to understand.

You are teaching in error.

We are not talking about Polygamist being a Pastor but about God choosing whomsoever He wills to lead His people, so please do not change the topic!
@ bolded you are a clown
Re: Bibilical Gender Roles by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 31, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

All these are apparently your issues not the issue in point.

The contention was not about knowing God's Will, nor about David building a house nor about qualities of a pastor.

I understand, womb man don do you real bad!
False witnessing does not pay,
Keep away from mentioning me, fellow hypocrite
Re: Bibilical Gender Roles by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 31, 2020
truespeak:

No, you hate the Truth for if you loved the truth, you would not call the truth a lie and hypocrisy but as I said earlier, your mouth, your piss, your smell!
clown,
Liespeak, liar.
Your true identity has started peeling off, wolf in sheep clothing.
You think you can mock God? Lol
Re: Bibilical Gender Roles by truespeak: 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2020
solite3:

@ bolded you are a clown

solite3:
clown,
Liespeak, liar.
Your true identity has started peeling off, wolf in sheep clothing.
You think you can mock God? Lol

Wow, you are of unsound mind!

Now, I understand!
Re: Bibilical Gender Roles by Dtruthspeaker: 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
solite3:

False witnessing does not pay,
Keep away from mentioning me, fellow hypocrite

False witness?

Omo, woman don destroy you finish you no fit reason again. So, presently you hate women and you no wan use your ear take hear woman.

I pity the woman or women wey wey dey work with you, meen, dem go cry to death!
Re: Bibilical Gender Roles by Dtruthspeaker: 4:40pm On Aug 31, 2020
truespeak:

Now, I understand!

Omo, you don bust the guy relay and brainbox oh grin See vexing.

You no know say the guy babe or wife just show am powerful strong thing.
Re: Bibilical Gender Roles by truespeak: 4:48pm On Aug 31, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Omo, you don bust the guy relay and brainbox oh grin See vexing.

You no know say the guy babe or wife just show am powerful strong thing.

O boy! Me self shock o! shocked
Re: Bibilical Gender Roles by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 31, 2020
truespeak:

Now, I understand!
Are you well?
Go back and reread my post! Read carefully, I brought David up to show you that old testament and new testament are not the same.
The way God deal with people in the old testament and in the new testament are different.

It's clear that the new testament is greater than the old testament.

Go and read 2 Corinthians 3, and see that the glory of the new testament far exceed the old testament.

You made a testament that Deborah is greater than a pastor, and at the same time said nobody can determine who is greater or not,
So who has unsound mind here?
Re: Bibilical Gender Roles by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 31, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

False witness?

Omo, woman don destroy you finish you no fit reason again. So, presently you hate women and you no wan use your ear take hear woman.

I pity the woman or women wey wey dey work with you, meen, dem go cry to death!
Wetin you know say I dey talk? You read from the beginning? Before you jump come dey talk nonsense.
@ bolded you should have come straight with your accusation instead of hiding behind a woman to throw shade like a coward.

@bolded that is why I called you a false witness,

Exodus 20:16
Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
Re: Bibilical Gender Roles by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
solite3:
lol Israel is not bigger than the church.
The church is the body of Christ not Israel.

The system of Israel is different from the church,
Even David himself was not qualify to lead the church but he was a king in Israel.
Remember peter was married and many other disciples, it was the only paul that was single.

The problem is in the church is that many have left biblical faith for worldliness.
Leadership in the church is different from worldly leadership.

Reward in the kingdom of God is not based on position.

The Christian ministry is like a race, it is not enough to run but one must run according to the rules or else such a one will be disqualified

Many are running according to their own rules instead of God's rules as stated in the bible.

God didn't even want David to build the temple because his hands were stained with blood.

Some people think God gives commandments to make Himself feel good. Everything He does, every commandment He gives is for our good.
Re: Bibilical Gender Roles by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
Nooil:

God didn't even want him to build his temple because his hands were stained with blood.

Some people think God gives commandments to make Himself feel good. Everything He does, every commandment He gives is for our good.
thanks for your understanding, there are things we cannot understand as humans but God has his reasons.
Re: Bibilical Gender Roles by Nobody: 2:37am On Sep 14, 2020
Cc: Hopeonamission Missyajoke

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Some Women Do This To Their Husband ? / Adultery Is Everywhere Marriage Is Just Formality Now / Should She Return The Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.