Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,882 members, 7,879,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 03:19 AM

Help! I Think God Has Forsaken Me And My Life Is About To Be Ruined - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I Think God Has Forsaken Me And My Life Is About To Be Ruined (1631 Views)

"How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" / How My Mom Ruined My Life / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Help! I Think God Has Forsaken Me And My Life Is About To Be Ruined by thambolo(m): 11:54am On Aug 19, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Brother, Let me Admonish you a bit. Whatever I say is not just for talking, its what I Personally do..

GOD is Faithful! Extremely Faithful! Never Ever Fails..

For us who Say we Trust God and We depend on God! When you are Faced with Challenges of Life , the First thing you do is to Calm down and have a Personal Check on yourself.

What Have I Done Wrong?
Where Have I Gone Wrong?
Where Have I Messed up?

You Approach The throne of Mercy and ask for Forgiveness..

Once the Hedge is Broken, the Serpent will bite.

Once your Relationship with God is not Broken, anything Happening to u is for your Good.

As Children of God, the only thing we Bother ourselves with is our Relationship with God. We need to Ensure we are pure before God.

As Long as that is done, you don't have a Problem. The challenges around you are the Raw materials for your Establishment. They are the Trials and Trainings you go through to become the Refined Gold..

Trusting God is not just a Mouth affair.. it's an Action. It's a way of Living! It's a Way of Life.

The 3 Hebrews men told Nebuchadnezzar that we Trust God to Deliver us, But Even if He won't! We will not Bow Down..

If you wanna See the Hand of God, Supply Holiness, Faith and Trust in the Midst of Adversity and troubles..

Complain and Backsliding only throws you down the pit..

So Go before God and Cry to Him for Mercy and Forgiveness..

Ask Him to Forgive u from Every sin u have committed since the day you were Conceived in your Mother womb..

Build your Relationship with God in the Midst of your Troubles. Infact forget about the troubles.

Walk with HIM in Holiness, Faith and Trust.

You will see a Turn around..

I love you❕
Re: Help! I Think God Has Forsaken Me And My Life Is About To Be Ruined by ThothHermes: 12:56pm On Aug 19, 2020
Graceboi1:
thanks so much my good bro for this piece of advice..God bless you!!!
Start listening to Joshua Selman messages.

Your life is about to change.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Bad For A Working Married Lady To Send Money To Her Parents? / A Very Interesting Story! / See The Spider That Causes Four Hours Erection....lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.