Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,028 members, 7,933,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:47 AM

Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program (61405 Views)

I Have Bought And Used Victor Ola's noIELTS To Canada Guide / Drama As Senate Confirms Victor Muruako As Fiscal Responsibility Commission Boss / Victor Agunbiade: US Navy Honours Nigerian Officer For Accountability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by Abboss: 9:59am On Mar 24, 2021
Pureeze:
Hi ,

Please is this Victor Ola real? He has this program he advertised on Instagram about how you can get study permit to Canada by yourself without an agent and without writing IELTS exams. Please who has attended his training, is it worth it?

The content actually does speak for itself. It is outright Legit and Practical (Simplified to the very last file)

It's a whole lot of Quality Research put together in one place for easy access and use.

I have the Complete Guide with all PDFs n Videos. The information he shares is really detailed and worth trying than wasting huge amounts with agents

I can SELL it to you @ a lesser price

Call or WhatsApp me @ 08120219954 if you
need it

P.S: I have started applying to schools for admission and scholarship with the knowledge gotten from Victor Ola's materials. I will come back here to share my success story
Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by Abboss: 10:00am On Mar 24, 2021
johnjohnson:
I just finished his webinar, please has anybody gotten the ebook and is it really worth it?

The content actually does speak for itself. It is outright Legit and Practical (Simplified to the very last file)

It's a whole lot of Quality Research put together in one place for easy access and use.

I have the Complete Guide with all PDFs n Videos. The information he shares is really detailed and worth trying than wasting huge amounts with agents

need it

P.S: I have started applying to schools for admission and scholarship with the knowledge gotten from Victor Ola's materials. I will come back here to share my success story
Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by Abboss: 3:04pm On Mar 24, 2021
I been answering unending Questions concerning Victor Ola's Guide from quite a number of us via Calls and Chats.

The content actually does speak for itself. It is outright Legit and Practical.

I can SELL it to you @ cheaper price

need it

P.S: I have started my application to schools for admission and scholarship with the knowledge gotten from Victor Ola's Guide. I will come back here to share my success story
Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by Abboss: 6:33pm On Mar 24, 2021
I been answering unending Questions concerning Victor Ola's Guide from quite a number of us via Calls and Chats.

need it

P.S: I have started applying to schools with the knowledge gotten from Victor Ola's Guide. I will come back here to share my success story
Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by johnjohnson(m): 6:58pm On Mar 24, 2021
Abboss:

need it

Please stop quoting me. I've seen your message already
Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by Abboss: 5:08pm On Mar 25, 2021

need it

Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by Jeremy12345: 8:52pm On Mar 25, 2021
Good Day,
I'm selling the Victor Ola guide
I purchased it for 25k
I bought it so that when I need it next year, it won't be expensive to get and also I'm in my final year
I'm selling to only 5 people to make up the 25k used in purchasing it
Already sold to 4

So if you're interested in getting it for 5,000 (Slightly Negotiable)
Hit me up via my WhatsApp +2348179724040
You can check me out on my Facebook Anyira Jeremiah to prove I'm not scam

And to also prove I'm legit, Would send you the files first
Once you confirm the file is really Victor ola guide, you pay the 5k ○

That way I've created a No scam zone
Trust me
Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by Abboss: 4:59am On Mar 26, 2021

need it

P.S: I have started applying to schools with the knowledge gotten from Victor Ola's Guide. I will come back here to share my success story
Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by Jeremy12345: 7:14am On Mar 26, 2021
Good Day,
I'm selling the victor ola guide
I purchased it for 25k
I bought it so that when I need it next year, it won't be expensive to get and also I'm in my final year
Already sold to 4

Once you confirm the file is really victor ola guide, you pay the 5k ○

Trust me ♡.
Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by Abboss: 2:51pm On Mar 26, 2021
When you see a Guide that answers all your travel abroad(Canada) questions at almost no cost, it's wisdom to GRAB such info with both hands...

Victor Ola's noIELTS to Canada Guide is content that does speak for itself. It is outright Legit, Enlightening and Practical (Simplified to the very last file)

I bought his Complete Guide with all PDFs n Videos. The information he shares is really detailed and worth trying than wasting huge amounts with agents

need it

Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by Jeremy12345: 4:12pm On Mar 26, 2021
Good Day,
I purchased it for 25k
Already sold to 4

Trust me ♡..
Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by Jeremy12345: 6:58pm On Mar 26, 2021
Good Day,
I purchased it for 25k
Already sold to 4

Trust me ♡..,
Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by Abboss: 4:16am On Mar 27, 2021
I have been answering unending Questions concerning Victor Ola's Guide from quite a number of us via Calls and Chats.

I have the Complete step-by-step Guide with all PDFs n Videos. The information he shares is really detailed and worth trying than wasting huge amounts with agents

need it

Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by Abboss: 4:17am On Mar 27, 2021
Pureeze:
Hi ,

Please is this Victor Ola real? He has this program he advertised on Instagram about how you can get study permit to Canada by yourself without an agent and without writing IELTS exams. Please who has attended his training, is it worth it?

I have been answering unending Questions concerning Victor Ola's Guide from quite a number of us via Calls and Chats.

I have the Complete step-by-step Guide with all PDFs n Videos. The information he shares is really detailed and worth trying than wasting huge amounts with agents

need it

Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by Jeremy12345: 9:56am On Mar 27, 2021
Good Day,
I purchased it for 25k
Already sold to 4

Once you confirm the file is really victor ola guide, you pay the 5k ○.

Trust me .♡.
Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by Abboss: 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2021

need it

Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by Jeremy12345: 7:45pm On Mar 27, 2021
Good Day,
I purchased it for 25k
Already sold to 4

Trust me.♡..,
Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by Jeremy12345: 10:29am On Mar 28, 2021
Good Day,
I purchased it for 25k
Already sold to 4.

Trust me.♡..,
Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by Abboss: 7:42am On Mar 29, 2021

need it

Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by Abboss: 7:43am On Mar 29, 2021
Pureeze:
Hi ,

need it

Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by Valueson: 2:38pm On Mar 29, 2021
See how Nigerians are wicked. Terribly Wicked.

You call your leaders thieves but you steal People's hardwork of years to sell at a peanut price.

Why sell this guide when you're not the owner?? cry cry cry

For all of you guys buying this, you will get stuck when you need assistance, cause you will use the same email address you bought the guide and contact Victor.

Better reject this wicked acts by your fellow Nigerians who backlash their leaders but themselves are more wicked.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by Abboss: 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2021

need it

Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by Jeremy123(m): 8:59pm On Mar 29, 2021
Good Day,
I purchased it for 25k
Already sold to 4.

Trust me .♡..,
Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by Jeremy123(m): 3:16am On Mar 30, 2021
Good Day,
I purchased it for 25k
Already sold to 4.

You can check me out on my Facebook Anyira Jeremiah to prove I'm not scam.

Trust me .♡..,
Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by Abboss: 1:28pm On Mar 30, 2021

I can SELL it to you @ cheaper price (a discounted price of 3k currently)

need it

Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by Jeremy123(m): 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2021
Good Day,
I purchased it for 25k
Already sold to 4.

Trust me ♡

Please note, it is slightly negotiable and don't because of others are selling cheaper you decide to get scammed.
I send the guide first and you pay
The choice is yours
Its left for you to make your decision
Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by Jeremy123(m): 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2021
The guide is still available
Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by Jeremy123(m): 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2021
The guide is still available.
Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by Hotspot21(m): 12:45am On Apr 01, 2021
This guide is legit, I just got the updated version 2 days ago and it's filled with a lot of opportunities to get funding and getting supervisors. I started my application and it's going great. I can share the guide with you but for a fee. Very helpful things are not free..

You can hit me up on WhatsApp 08175594282.
PS: I just got it, don't expect me to sell an updated version at 2 or 3K
Thank you!

Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by Jeremy123(m): 7:14am On Apr 01, 2021
Good Day,
I purchased it for 25k
Already sold to 4.

Trust me ♡

Please note, it is slightly negotiable and don't because of others are selling cheaper you decide to get scammed.
I send the guide first and you pay
The choice is yours
Its left for you to make your decision.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

Manager By Day, Sugar Baby At Night: A Week In The Life / Akwa Ibom Man Who Sells Doughnut Helped By A Nigerian Lawyer, Effiong / Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.