Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,847 members, 7,889,841 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:16 PM

Sacrificed All To Save My Marriage Yet It Seems I Have Lost Everything - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sacrificed All To Save My Marriage Yet It Seems I Have Lost Everything (909 Views)

How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( / Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman / A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sacrificed All To Save My Marriage Yet It Seems I Have Lost Everything by Rabbi4real: 6:33pm On Aug 17, 2020
Hello ma,

Good evening. I want you to pray for me and counsel me on what to do. I need help. My husband and I have been separated for 4 years now. I have been praying,fasting and hoping to God for a miracle but things only seem to be getting worse.

My husband and I were married for 3 years (3 years married,4 years separated) and we have two children: boy and girl. We met through a friend of his. I was working as a top Hotel manager when he met me. Then,my life was the high class one.

I traveled and hosted all kinds of celebrity events. I never knew I could one day find a man who would love me and me become a married woman. But my husband went hard for me. It was exciting. We had dreams and before I knew it,I got pregnant. He was excited and flew me to Dubai to propose to me in front of my family and top clients.

Our wedding was the talk of the town. It ran on blogs. A high class socialite getting married. Everything was great after our marriage until my husband and his family started......

https://livelystones.ng/2020/08/17/sacrificed-all-to-save-my-marriage-yet-it-seems-i-have-lost-everything/

Re: Sacrificed All To Save My Marriage Yet It Seems I Have Lost Everything by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nice try.
You can become a great fiction writer.

4 Likes

Re: Sacrificed All To Save My Marriage Yet It Seems I Have Lost Everything by shilefan2(m): 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
LA click...LA bend...

3 Likes

Re: Sacrificed All To Save My Marriage Yet It Seems I Have Lost Everything by ghettochild(m): 8:09pm On Aug 17, 2020
LA click LA die

2 Likes

Re: Sacrificed All To Save My Marriage Yet It Seems I Have Lost Everything by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
LA click LActose intolerant
Re: Sacrificed All To Save My Marriage Yet It Seems I Have Lost Everything by moneymaniyke143(m): 11:50pm On Aug 17, 2020
La click lacasera
Re: Sacrificed All To Save My Marriage Yet It Seems I Have Lost Everything by Rabbi4real: 10:33am On Aug 18, 2020
grin grin grin
Gracealone:
Nice try.
You can become a great fiction writer.
Re: Sacrificed All To Save My Marriage Yet It Seems I Have Lost Everything by Rabbi4real: 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2020
shocked shocked
ghettochild:
LA click LA die

(1) (Reply)

Is This Normal For A Friend Girlfriend To Be Reminding Me Of Her Birthday? / Hot Sexy Women Are Lonely And Looking For Attention On This Site / Nigeria Var (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.