Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,830 members, 7,945,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:51 PM

How Many Continent Have You Been To ?? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Many Continent Have You Been To ?? (961 Views)

Top Largest Continent In The World You Don’t Know Existed / Nigerians Keep Embarrassing The Country And Continent Abroad / This African Country Has The Most Powerful Passport On The Continent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Continent Have You Been To ?? by shegzhkn: 9:17pm On Aug 17, 2020
We got 7 continent - Africa, Europe, Asia, North America, South America, Antarctica, Oceania.

If you've been to say United States, Mexico or Canada - that is North America.

United Kingdom, France, Spain, Germany, Russia, Turkey then you've been to Europe.

Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, China, South Korea, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq & United Arab Emirates, those are Asian countries.

Peru, Brazil, Guyana, Argentina, Chile, Paraguay are all South American territories.

Niger, Benin, Burkina Faso, Ghana, South Afrika, Nigeria, Somalia are all African countries.

Countries in Oceania continent include New Zealand, Australia, etc

So how many continent have you been to ??

The code to answer is : if you are from Africa which of course is conspicuous and say you have been to United States, Germany, Spain, UK, Turkey, United Arab Emirate - that makes 3 continent(including the continent your homeland falls).

Mine is 2 grin

Roll call :
Zinibanks, Zoharariel, lefulefu, seun, lalasticlala how many continent have you all been to grin
Re: How Many Continent Have You Been To ?? by ojun50(m): 9:19pm On Aug 17, 2020
32 state in Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Continent Have You Been To ?? by shegzhkn: 9:22pm On Aug 17, 2020
ojun50:
32 state in Nigeria grin
grin
Re: How Many Continent Have You Been To ?? by illicit(m): 9:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
I have been to many local govts in the greater south west (kwara and Kogi included)

wink
Re: How Many Continent Have You Been To ?? by SoccerUSA(m): 10:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
All 7
Yeah it was a great experience you wouldn't want to miss out on!
Re: How Many Continent Have You Been To ?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:58pm On Aug 17, 2020
i have LIVED/BEEN to all continents of this world (apart from Antarctica)

1 Like

Re: How Many Continent Have You Been To ?? by Kusheer(m): 11:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
Have been to all In my dream

1 Like

Re: How Many Continent Have You Been To ?? by Nobody: 1:30am On Aug 18, 2020
i have been to one continent as in north america...or maybe u can add africa too since i am from african hence i have been to two continents grin
Re: How Many Continent Have You Been To ?? by ednut1(m): 2:01am On Aug 18, 2020
Africa, Europe and North America. Before i die i go try visit all grin
Re: How Many Continent Have You Been To ?? by b00tismacker: 3:38am On Aug 18, 2020
only mam africa, i tire soo sad

1 Like

Re: How Many Continent Have You Been To ?? by shegzhkn: 10:11am On Aug 18, 2020
lefulefu:
i have been to one continent as in north america...or maybe u can add africa too since i am from african hence i have been to two continents grin

Lol, canada ??
Re: How Many Continent Have You Been To ?? by Emmyk(m): 10:18am On Aug 18, 2020
Only 2. cheesy

Re: How Many Continent Have You Been To ?? by NairaLuck: 10:26am On Aug 18, 2020
shegzhkn:
We got 7 continent - Africa, Europe, Asia, North America, South America, Antarctica, Oceania.

If you've been to say United States, Mexico or Canada - that is North America.

United Kingdom, France, Spain, Germany, Russia, Turkey then you've been to Europe.

Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, China, South Korea, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq & United Arab Emirates, those are Asian countries.

Peru, Brazil, Guyana, Argentina, Chile, Paraguay are all South American territories.

Niger, Benin, Burkina Faso, Ghana, South Afrika, Nigeria, Somalia are all African countries.

Countries in Oceania continent include New Zealand, Australia, etc

So how many continent have you been to ??

The code to answer is : if you are from Africa which of course is conspicuous and say you have been to United States, Germany, Spain, UK, Turkey, United Arab Emirate - that makes 3 continent(including the continent your homeland falls).

Mine is 2 grin

Roll call :
Zinibanks, Zoharariel, lefulefu, seun, lalasticlala how many continent have you all been to grin
North America countries isn't just Canada, Mexico and USA

North America also includes both the regions of Central America and the Caribbean islands too.

Antigua and Barbuda (Caribbean)
Bahamas (Caribbean)
Barbados (Caribbean)
Belize (Central America)
Canada
Costa Rica (Central America)
Cuba
Dominica (Caribbean)
Dominican Republic (Caribbean)
El Salvador (Central America)
Grenada
Guatemala (Central America)
Haiti (Caribbean)
Honduras (Central America)
Jamaica (Caribbean)
Mexico
Nicaragua (Central America)
Panama (Central America)
Saint Kitts and Nevis (Caribbean)
Saint Lucia (Caribbean)
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines (Caribbean)
Trinidad and Tobago (Caribbean)
United States of America
Re: How Many Continent Have You Been To ?? by shegzhkn: 11:03am On Aug 18, 2020
NairaLuck:

North America also includes both the regions of Central America and the Caribbean islands too.

Bahamas (Caribbean)
Barbados (Caribbean)
Belize (Central America)
Canada
Cuba
Dominica (Caribbean)
Grenada
Haiti (Caribbean)
Jamaica (Caribbean)
Mexico
Panama (Central America)
Saint Lucia (Caribbean)
United States of America

oga kpomkpi now, you don't know all these better than i do.

How many Nigerians travel to all other countries you just listed, it common sense man.

1 Like

Re: How Many Continent Have You Been To ?? by NairaLuck: 11:48am On Aug 18, 2020
shegzhkn:

How many Nigerians travel to all other countries you just listed, it common sense man.

smiley grin wink
Re: How Many Continent Have You Been To ?? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2020
NairaLuck:

Bahamas (Caribbean)
Barbados (Caribbean)
Belize (Central America)
Canada
Cuba
Dominica (Caribbean)
Grenada
Haiti (Caribbean)
Jamaica (Caribbean)
Mexico
Panama (Central America)
Saint Lucia (Caribbean)
United States of America
Atigua,barbados,bahamas.jamaica they are classified as north america as well even cuba that is the carribean is also north america as well.Before i came here i used to think its only US and canada that is north america until i got enlightened on that one
Re: How Many Continent Have You Been To ?? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
shegzhkn:

Lol, canada ??
nope not canada but the commonwealth of dominica.Its the carribean and the carribean is located in north america
Re: How Many Continent Have You Been To ?? by shegzhkn: 1:45pm On Aug 18, 2020
lefulefu:
nope not canada but the commonwealth of dominica.Its the carribean and the carribean is located in north america

Ok, hope say no be wetin i dey think carry you go there grin
Re: How Many Continent Have You Been To ?? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 18, 2020
shegzhkn:

Ok, hope say no be wetin i dey think carry you go there grin
nope..no be wetin u think make me go dere grin grin
Re: How Many Continent Have You Been To ?? by shegzhkn: 1:47pm On Aug 18, 2020
lefulefu:
nope..no be wetin u think make me go dere grin grin

grin kk then.
Re: How Many Continent Have You Been To ?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:52pm On Aug 18, 2020
shegzhkn:

sadly, many Nigerians travel to some of the countries listed in the Caribbean, simply because they are VISA FREE for Nigerians (and closest to the US)... like Barbados, Dominica, Haiti.

1 Like

Re: How Many Continent Have You Been To ?? by shegzhkn: 1:59pm On Aug 18, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

sadly, many Nigerians travel to some of the countries listed in the Caribbean, simply because they are VISA FREE for Nigerians (and closest to the US)... like Barbados, Dominica, Haiti.

Well if you say so, but if u hear something like 'I live in North America' pray tell those countries that will first come to your mind.

Man am talking about the real deal.

1 Like

Re: How Many Continent Have You Been To ?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2020
shegzhkn:
Well if you say so, but if u hear something like 'I live in North America' pray tell those countries that will first come to your mind.

Man am talking about the real deal.

yeah majority of the people who say they live in North America are either talking of the US, Canada or Mexico.... because if in Dominica they would say they are in the Caribbeans OR west indies... just like people in Panama would say that are in "CENTRAL" america

1 Like

Re: How Many Continent Have You Been To ?? by Chiiamaka: 11:28am On Aug 20, 2020
My bedroom to my living room grin
Re: How Many Continent Have You Been To ?? by kheny12(m): 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2020
shegzhkn:

OP someone is correcting you,you are forming oversabi.How is Guyana in south America,pls explain.

1 Like

Re: How Many Continent Have You Been To ?? by shegzhkn: 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2020
kheny12:
OP someone is correcting you,you are forming oversabi.How is Guyana in south America,pls explain.

M sorry sire, Guyana is in what continent??
Re: How Many Continent Have You Been To ?? by seunny4lif(m): 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2020
Guyana is in South America

kheny12:

1 Like

Re: How Many Continent Have You Been To ?? by seunny4lif(m): 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2020

shegzhkn:

M sorry sire, Guyana is in what continent??
Re: How Many Continent Have You Been To ?? by kheny12(m): 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2020
seunny4lif:

sorry I forgot that they were in south America.Because they are not part of combedol(South american football confederation)They join Carribean football confedration.Majority of them are Indians.
Re: How Many Continent Have You Been To ?? by seunny4lif(m): 2:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
cheesy cool

cool
kheny12:
sorry I forgot that they were in south America.Because they are not part of combedol(South american football confederation)They join Carribean football confedration.Majority of them are Indians.
Re: How Many Continent Have You Been To ?? by shegzhkn: 3:40pm On Aug 20, 2020
seunny4lif:

Just wanted to know his thought process.
Re: How Many Continent Have You Been To ?? by seunny4lif(m): 4:00pm On Aug 20, 2020
cool
Ok
shegzhkn:

Just wanted to know his thought process.

(1) (Reply)

. / Nigeria Added To UK Red List / Onitsha Airport Six Months After Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.