Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,696 members, 7,951,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 06:35 AM

417 New COVID-19 Cases, 337 Discharged And 2 Deaths On August 17 - (2571 Tested) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 417 New COVID-19 Cases, 337 Discharged And 2 Deaths On August 17 - (2571 Tested) (20666 Views)

387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) / 338 New COVID-19 Cases, 122 Discharged And 6 Deaths On May 17 (1375 Tested) / 288 New COVID-19 Cases, 1240 Tested, 140 Discharged And 3 Deaths On May 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 417 New COVID-19 Cases, 337 Discharged And 2 Deaths On August 17 - (2571 Tested) by backnbeta(f): 9:28am On Aug 18, 2020
Camos:
I wonder how the graph would look like

So Lagos been envy plateau victory yesterday
Like a big wave...up and down, up and down grin
Re: 417 New COVID-19 Cases, 337 Discharged And 2 Deaths On August 17 - (2571 Tested) by Unbreakable007: 1:49pm On Aug 18, 2020
Whn we say covid-19 is a scam
Some useless nairalabders dey bash us.
Re: 417 New COVID-19 Cases, 337 Discharged And 2 Deaths On August 17 - (2571 Tested) by Dreamliner787(m): 2:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
9jah:

Don’t be too smart for yourself-Nigeria is in the moon or mars -The whole world is on total lockdown-People like you shouldn’t be any where close to the sit of power or where intellectuals are talking-I know your ignorant ,so keep it to your self ,not where scientific evidence shows otherwise-Don’t infect others around you with your ignorant.You are type that “says dirty no dey kill black man -Your the type that sleeps around without condoms ,reason why the black race have more infected people today of any high infectious diseases-From Aids to Coronavirus-Be cautions my friend -No do pass yourself!Ignorant is claiming you know something when you don’t have any evidence to say otherwise! I will say to my brothers and sisters back home -Wash your hands ,don't be around a crowded environment-Wear your PPE’s -One love !

It's obvious that all you've said is rubbish, however, I care less about that, but please do me a favor by learning how to speak good English, I just feel so irritated when dumb fools like you quote me with bad English. I would rather accept your stupidity with a good English bro. Thanks
Re: 417 New COVID-19 Cases, 337 Discharged And 2 Deaths On August 17 - (2571 Tested) by kadiri3(m): 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Can we now see the reason why my call for a Total Lockdown is justifiable but lots of people were quick enough to bash me.

I will maintain my ground for my call for an Eights weeks Total Lockdown . Our constitution covers me with my freedom of Expression.

I hereby call on the FG to as a matter of urgency enforce a dusk to dawn total lockdown.

Let everyone carry the responsibility of stocking there homes and remain indoors in there homes for Eight weeks.

Countries all over the world have re introduced a strict and aggressive Total Lockdown. Nigeria must do same.

Total Lockdown is the only way we can defeat this virus. No going back this time.
thunder fire u where the people that contract the virus?
Re: 417 New COVID-19 Cases, 337 Discharged And 2 Deaths On August 17 - (2571 Tested) by kadiri3(m): 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Can we now see the reason why my call for a Total Lockdown is justifiable but lots of people were quick enough to bash me.

I will maintain my ground for my call for an Eights weeks Total Lockdown . Our constitution covers me with my freedom of Expression.

I hereby call on the FG to as a matter of urgency enforce a dusk to dawn total lockdown.

Let everyone carry the responsibility of stocking there homes and remain indoors in there homes for Eight weeks.

Countries all over the world have re introduced a strict and aggressive Total Lockdown. Nigeria must do same.

Total Lockdown is the only way we can defeat this virus. No going back this time.
thunder fire u ncdc agent
Re: 417 New COVID-19 Cases, 337 Discharged And 2 Deaths On August 17 - (2571 Tested) by earnit3: 3:46pm On Aug 18, 2020
hmmm
Re: 417 New COVID-19 Cases, 337 Discharged And 2 Deaths On August 17 - (2571 Tested) by Avivahc: 2:31am On Aug 19, 2020
Gwamnan jihar New York Andrew Cuomo ya kai hari kan coronavirus na Shugaba Donald Trump a ranar Alhamis, yana mai cewa annobar a Amurka "cutar ce ta rarrabuwar kawuna da rashin dacewar tarayya."

Cuomo ya fadawa manema labarai a wani taron manema labarai a Albany: "Wannan zai zama harbi da ba a iya harba da bindiga. Kwayar cuta ce da ta addabi kasar. "

Cuomo ya yi nuni da cewa, rahoton da Cibiyar Kula da Cututtuka da Cututtukan Amurka ta baya-bayan nan ta ce wannan ya tabbatar da ɗayan maganganunsa na dogon lokaci: coronavirus ya zo New York kuma ya kasance tsakiyar lokacin fashewar duniya, musamman daga Turai maimakon China.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For October 6 2020 In Nigeria - (4,419 Tested) / Number Of Paternity Tests: Yoruba 53%, Igbo 31.3%, Hausa 1.3% - Smart DNA Lagos / Umahi To Stop Medical Tourism Outside Nigeria With Ebonyi College Of Medicine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.