Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,537 members, 7,972,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 09:30 PM

Derek Marvel :women Have No Value (must Read) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Derek Marvel :women Have No Value (must Read) (168 Views)

Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu / Gay Is Wrong, Conformist, Realist - Derek Marvel Says. / Derek Marvel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Derek Marvel :women Have No Value (must Read) by Derekmarvel(m): 12:47am On Aug 18, 2020
"women have no value" is no doubt a popular statement most men say clearly to proof superiority at all levels. the uproar of this unthinkable claim is widely an inspiration to these set of men who tram and batter women's rights.
Value is the importance, worth, or usefulness of something. weeks ago a man said to me that women Have no Value he also added that though he is not married, he won't hesitate to do whatever he feels like with women. the gross and nasty things i heard him say spur me up and led me to write, to counter this aweful assumptions. women are not leech. women are not freeloaders, women are not gold diggers, they did not exist to be racks . the mindset towards women should exit the boundries of just getting married, giving birth and satisfying a man sexually. Abuse of all kind towards women is not far from the mindset that they have no value. i put it to you that they have values just as men too. the prevailing attitude that women are less than, and subservient to men and therefore, it is okay to treat them with utter disregard. is wrong and law breaking.
Weather as a parent, lover employer, employee, policy maker, which ever role women play in the society. they most be valued. men who have been indoctrinated to disrespect , disregard and be comfortable speaking and behaving badly towards women most stop the discrimination towards women. there are a million reasons why women should be valued. i believe women have great abilities and potentials. their contribution and managerial abilities are second to none. they are good professionally and otherwise. i stand for equality of women race. men and women must share same values.
''WOMEN HAVE VALUES

Article written by
Derek Marvel.

(1) (Reply)

Real And Active Instagram Accounts For Sale At A Giveaway Price / Gospel / Do You Need A Professional Graphic Designer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.