Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,869 members, 7,876,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:27 PM

Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? (16137 Views)

Woman’s Buttocks Explodes During Rough Sex, And Boyfriend Jailed / 35-year-old Man Arrested For Touching Women’s Boobs And Buttocks At Lagos Hotel / Man Kills Girlfriend For Posting Pic Of Another Man As Her #mancrushmonday-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Staggerlists(m): 11:04pm On Feb 22, 2011
Hmnnn, Smth bloody must hapen
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 3:01am On Feb 23, 2011
KAYD007:

angry mrs chima. your line of reasoning with respect to this case is way out of line. pathetic yes! irritating,  ooh damn yes! u sound like one tht could easily elicit a beatin from even from an angel.

wouldnt say tht of shy-one though.she's spot on this.

Kaymonkey,

I don't give a fly two blue and red shits to what you feel or think.  I said my piece and NEXT TIME WHEN YOU SEE MRS. CHIMA'S NAME do not bleeping read my gotdamn comments.  I also don't give a Bleep who you agree with. I am Mrs. Chima and NOBODY ELSE.

Next.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 3:04am On Feb 23, 2011
Staggerlists:

Hmnnn, Smth bloody must hapen

Exactly. The poster is not telling the ENTIRE fiction story. No man in his RIGHT MIND will beat his wife simply because a man tapped his wife on the arse and she LAUGHED/CHASED the guy around the car.

She did more than JUST LAUGHING AND CHASING if the FICTION is real.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by mamagee3(f): 3:05am On Feb 23, 2011
Is this even a question?

I don't think any right thinking would do such a thing.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by silentc(m): 6:27am On Feb 23, 2011
No one should hit anyone else unless in self defense. The man shouldn't have beat his wife, full stop. No excuses there, she is his wife and not his property

There are many ways to get his point across. If he is very angry, he can show how angry in more impacting non physical ways.

I agree that a for a married woman to laugh and chase a male colleague who hits her bum is definitely not a good thing. It doesn't show she respects herself. I would have expected her to have had a harsher reaction i.e tell the man off. . . . her mood should change and she should have clearly showed her anger at his action as the colleague was disrespectful.

After she does that, then her husband should/could step up and challenge the man as his wife has first showed she did not like what he did and he can step up to defend her honor. . . . .(and they say chivalry is dead?). Her husband cannot challenge the man for tapping his wife's bum if she giggles, laughs and chases the man around the car. It shows a certain level of familiarity between them that a married woman shouldn't have with another man. He should handle his wife in any other way but not hit/beat her. That isn't right.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Leyz04(m): 6:50am On Feb 23, 2011
Damn!!! The biiitcch will smell fire,i will arrange his kidnap,i wil make sure that hand of his,is amputated.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by TheSkipper(m): 7:57am On Feb 23, 2011
I don't agree that the husband is a COWARD by turning his attention to his wife and not the dude.

Most dudes live by the principle 'don't hate the player, hate the game' - For all we know the dude doesnt know she is married, so as far as he is concnered he is openly flirting with this girl and she is happily reciprocating his actions, therefore he has done absolutely nothing wrong, thus the husband has every right to turn his attentions to the wife.

Although i do agree with Mrs C, beating her does not make it right, and I don't condone that, but as a person you have to understand you get out of a relationship what you put in, so if you choose to openly disrespect your husband, then you can't be suprised when he choses to also disrespect you to (in his own way).
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 23, 2011
death sentence, not even my girlfriend
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 8:02am On Feb 23, 2011
I wonder what the girl's father, brothers, and male cousins have to say about her getting a black eye for being tapped on the arse.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by GLOBALX: 9:25am On Feb 23, 2011
I wonder what the girl's father, brothers, and male cousins have to say about her getting a black eye for being tapped on the arse.
This Mrs Chima sef na waaa,you will even crucify a man for screaming too loud if he catches another man blowing his wife.really pathetic,who cares about her family?she should tell her father another man was busy tapping her damn sorry ass in the office and her husband was angry because she enjoyed it. grin grin tongue
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by WISEONE247(m): 8:19am On Feb 24, 2011
she is very silly and carefree, today is the buttocks, tomorrow it will be the bosom and next tomorrow they will pushing each other on the bed angry and why did he free the guy, him no no say na married woman.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by chiozor: 8:50am On Feb 24, 2011
Mrs Chima, more of like Mrs Nshi(Sh.it)Ma angry
are you saying that the woman, a married woman that laughed like goat head when another man hit her arse is good! if she had reacted correctly, her husband will not even have beat her up.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Tosinville(m): 9:55am On Feb 24, 2011
ZIM DRILL:
Quote from: Mrs.Chima on
February 16, 2011, 02:51 PM
He should have TAP THE MAN
that tapped his wife. The man
could have been her supervisor
or the owner of the business
where she work. She didn't
want to make a big deal out of
it because she knew the person
and if she felt it was out of
turn she would have simply told
the guy not to do it.
you are crazy
so the guy should get away
with it becoz he is her boss?
would you love it if your hubby
is rubbed his cock by his female
work mates or boss
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by GLOBALX: 10:05am On Feb 24, 2011
ZIM DRILL:
Quote from: Mrs.Chima on
February 16, 2011, 02:51 PM
He should have TAP THE MAN
that tapped his wife. The man
could have been her supervisor
or the owner of the business
where she work. She didn't
want to make a big deal out of
it because she knew the person
and if she felt it was out of
turn she would have simply told
the guy not to do it.
you are crazy
so the guy should get away
with it becoz he is her boss?
would you love it if your hubby
is rubbed his cock by his female
work mates or boss

Mrs Chima must be very brilliant,she would be a good judge too.I would also love to ask people about her at her work place.God loves a cheerful giver.I´m certain you´ll have a very good relationship without your boss,hopefully, he´s male. grin grin grin
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Tosinville(m): 10:05am On Feb 24, 2011
i dnt knw who always argue with mrs.chima lol, she's stil a kid who got married early to mr chima.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by iv4real(f): 10:23am On Feb 24, 2011
I am surprised 2 hear ladies say deres nothing wrong wit a man tapping ur ass . Really, weda married or single i means if its not ur husband or boyfirend y should a guy tap your ass. Dats very insulting, so every guuy u gist with is allowed 2 tap ur ass geez.But deres is no excuse though for the man 2 slap his wife in public even at home, i slap ur wife in public? couldnt d guy just drive home and sort his business at home.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 3:00pm On Feb 24, 2011
GLOBAL X:

This Mrs Chima sef na waaa,you will even crucify a man for screaming too loud if he catches another man blowing his wife.really pathetic,who cares about her family?she should tell her father another man was busy tapping her damn sorry backside in the office and her husband was angry because she enjoyed it. grin grin tongue

A real father would not ACCEPT his daughters being physically abused under NO CIRCUMSTANCES and the fathers THAT CARES will protect his daughters. I guess it different over yonder huh? Pathetic. Just because you figured out that the power button turns the computer on doesn't mean you need to use it. undecided
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 3:05pm On Feb 24, 2011
chiozor:

Mrs Chima, more of like Mrs Nshi(Sh.it)Ma angry
are you saying that the woman, a married woman that laughed like goat head when another man hit her arse is good! if she had reacted correctly, her husband will not even have beat her up.

A woman beater does not need any reason to beat a woman and if she didn't laugh nor chase the guy around. He will still beat her BECAUSE HE CAN. The society which YOU LIVE allows men to be ARSEHOLES.

Of course, you will call me names and SELF REFLECTION IS A Beetch huh? It is okay you can too stop beating your women. It is never too late.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 3:07pm On Feb 24, 2011
Tosinville:

i dnt knw who always argue with mrs.chima lol, she's stil a kid who got married early to mr chima.

Don't you have some cows to herd? If you need help paying a bride price I will hire you to clean my toilets. You need to find you a woman and get you some business.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 3:14pm On Feb 24, 2011
iv4real:

I am surprised 2 hear ladies say deres nothing wrong wit a man tapping your backside . Really, weda married or single i means if its not your husband or boyfirend y should a guy tap your backside. Dats very insulting, so every guuy u gist with is allowed 2 tap your backside geez.But deres is no excuse though for the man 2 slap his wife in public even at home, i slap your wife in public? couldnt d guy just drive home and sort his business at home.

If you was referring to me being the ladies that you hear saying nothing wrong with a man tapping my arse. If you do not understand the words that appears on the screen and have complications understanding then all you had to do was asked.

I said that a man shouldn't beat a woman just because ANOTHER MAN tapped her on the arse. It was wrong to beat her simply because she laughed and chased the guy around. I also said that maybe the guy is her supervisor or the owner of the place where she is employed and her WAY OF REACTING to the incident was by laughing and chasing the guy around because IN HER HEAD she did not wan to cause issues. NOT ONE TIME I have stated that it was okay for the man to tap the woman on the arse.

Once again, if you are having issues with understanding please ask next time. I don't think NOT ONE WOMAN on this thread said it was okay for a man to hit the woman on the arse. I also know that SOME people stated that it was not okay for the man to hit the woman and the woman shouldn't have laughed nor chased the guy around.

Take your time to read the entire comments before responding so that you can know what is going on.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 3:16pm On Feb 24, 2011
GLOBAL X:

Mrs Chima must be very brilliant,she would be a good judge too.I would also love to ask people about her at her work place.God loves a cheerful giver.I´m certain you´ll have a very good relationship without your boss,hopefully, he´s male. grin grin grin

My boss is a gay white male and he is into YOUR KIND. Next question.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Brite02(m): 3:38pm On Feb 24, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

If you was referring to me being the ladies that you hear saying nothing wrong with a man tapping my arse. If you do not understand the words that appears on the screen and have complications understanding then all you had to do was asked.

I said that a man shouldn't beat a woman just because ANOTHER MAN tapped her on the arse. It was wrong to beat her simply because she laughed and chased the guy around. I also said that maybe the guy is her supervisor or the owner of the place where she is employed and her WAY OF REACTING to the incident was by laughing and chasing the guy around because IN HER HEAD she did not wan to cause issues. NOT ONE TIME I have stated that it was okay for the man to tap the woman on the arse.

Once again, if you are having issues with understanding please ask next time. I don't think NOT ONE WOMAN on this thread said it was okay for a man to hit the woman on the arse. I also know that SOME people stated that it was not okay for the man to hit the woman and the woman shouldn't have laughed nor chased the guy around.

Take your time to read the entire comments before responding so that you can know what is going on.
wich supervisor dare tap a married man's wife @ her arse in public? D@t dude must b 1 of a kind. . I'd mk sure he learns sumfin frm wat he's done. Afterall its al abt d job dat's y d wife is laughin @ d incident, rite? cool
And Wat mks u fink, d supervisor wil nt continue on his unholy act even wen d hubby z nt around?
Dat guy deserves a scene 2 remember. .
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by KAYD007(m): 3:54pm On Feb 24, 2011
Kaymonkey,

I don't give a fly two blue and red shits to what you feel or think.  I said my piece and NEXT TIME WHEN YOU SEE MRS. CHIMA'S NAME do not bleeping read my gotdamn comments.  I also don't give a bleep who you agree with.  I am Mrs. Chima and NOBODY ELSE.  

ok, i have heard. at least learn to be objective, its part of good reasoning.if u dont, i might have to report  you to your hubby, & seek his permission to handle or grab a certain " behind" angry
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2011
Brite02:

wich supervisor dare tap a married man's wife @ her arse in public? D@t dude must b 1 of a kind. . I'd mk sure he learns sumfin frm wat he's done. Afterall its al abt d job dat's y d wife is laughin @ d incident, rite? cool
And Wat mks u fink, d supervisor wil nt continue on his unholy act even wen d hubby z nt around?
Dat guy deserves a scene 2 remember. .

You asked what supervisor will tap a married woman on the arse in public. THE SAME GUY THAT TAPPED THE MARRIED WOMAN ON THE ARSE in public according to the ORIGINAL POSTER.

Once again, you have to understand this is a SECOND HAND STORY according to the poster that his FRIEND TOLD. So we are making assumptions and comments based on WHAT WAS EXPOSED on this thread. Do not blame me for making assumptions based on the STORY TOLD. I wasn't there and neither was the poster.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by KAYD007(m): 3:58pm On Feb 24, 2011
@ MRS. CHIMA
Kaymonkey,

I don't give a fly two blue and red shits to what you feel or think.  I said my piece and NEXT TIME WHEN YOU SEE MRS. CHIMA'S NAME do not bleeping read my gotdamn comments.  I also don't give a bleep who you agree with.  I am Mrs. Chima and NOBODY ELSE.  

ok, i have heard. at least learn to be objective, its part of good reasoning.if u dont, i might have to report  you to your hubby, & seek his permission to handle or grab a certain " behind" angry
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 3:58pm On Feb 24, 2011
KAYD007:

ok,  i have heard. at least learn to be objective, its part of good reasoning.if u dont,  i might have to report  you to your hubby,  & seek his permission to handle or grab a certain " behind" angry

Learn to be objective about SUPPORTING A WOMAN BEATER?  Are you on crack or something?
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrCork17: 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2011
***love to Nyansh Mrs Chima someday , hopefully before 2097 wink****
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by biilwwu(m): 4:13pm On Feb 24, 2011
It is wrong for husband to beat his wife , in advanced country people go and come out of prisons for beating children not to talk of women.
I'm not comfortable with situations where man is tapping backside of married woman,this is unholy romance and in some cases ,it is a sign of extral marital affairs.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2011
I was called by my friend's wife to come to their house. On getting there, I discovered her eye was black and swollen and my friend was very angry . I had to calm him down and later he explained. Occassionally, he normally goes to pick his wife from her office and on that Valentine day, he went to her office just to surprise her and take her out for the evening.
He parked outside her office knowing fully well her closing period and behold his wife and two of her male colleagues coming out of the office. The three were chatting and laughing loud. What angered my friend was that one of the colleagues kept holding the wife and during the period of laughter hit the wife's buttocks and she casually laughed jokingly chasing him around. My friend could not take it as he walked out of his car and angrily shouted her name. Surprise and shocked she was to see her husband. She came closer to her husband and my friend not even remembering where he was, embarrased her with a very hot slap. He drove off leaving her and she met him at home. The slaps continued. I guess she couldn't endure it, she called me to help calm him down and she explained they were only joking. No strings attached. But I kept wondering, Will I really take it? would you?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

He slapped his wife around because her colleague tapped her asre shocked shocked shocked

what is this? stone age undecided
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 24, 2011
iv4real:

I am surprised 2 hear ladies say deres nothing wrong wit a man tapping your backside . Really, weda married or single i means if its not your husband or boyfirend y should a guy tap your backside. Dats very insulting, so every guuy u gist with is allowed 2 tap your backside geez.But deres is no excuse though for the man 2 slap his wife in public even at home, i slap your wife in public? couldnt d guy just drive home and sort his business at home.

Don't think people have to abide by your own standard! If a woman doesn't get offended by being tapped on the arse, it shouldn't be a reason for you to question her self worth!

Besides did the poster say the guy was 'every other guy'? Do you know the relationship they have/had?

Please abeg, lets be realistic. . .  It's time for us to quit letting these men think that for some reason they are better than us, by setting a lower standard for ourselves!
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrCork17: 4:20pm On Feb 24, 2011
black womens need to be kept in line once in a while, they just never obey!!  angry (no oofeinse)
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 4:21pm On Feb 24, 2011
Go cook you an Oyinbo woman, you crook.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin / NSCDC Lays Headquarter's Foundation In Borno, Restates Commitment To Peace (Pics / Robbers Attack Diete Koki Memorial Hospital In Bayelsa; Rob Patients, Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.