Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,180 members, 7,946,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 10:42 AM

Lovest Thou Me? Feed My Lambs - Jesus - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lovest Thou Me? Feed My Lambs - Jesus (840 Views)

"He Shall Gather The Lambs With His Arm." / "He Shall Gather The Lambs With His Arm, And Carry Them In His Bosom." / Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovest Thou Me? Feed My Lambs - Jesus by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:05am On Aug 22, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Feed the lamb with what? Junks or the nourishing word of God?
.Junks like saying bible has errors, that bible is a compilation of private messages? OP needs to examine himself.
You mean "junks" like "the church is dead" which I said last year and this year the church was treated by men as dead body?

When we have modern day Pharisees like as church leaders like Oyedepo who feeds his church members with thrash, what do you expect?

And you're surprised when the church with thrashes like you that Oyedepo produced with his thrash doctrines were being treated like thrash, useless and good for nothings by men, who cast you out of your highly esteemed church buildings and trod upon you as Jesus said of salt that had lost its savor?

The church is dead and until it gets it savor back it would be treated as a dead body which is useless and good for nothing by men.

Call it junks if you like, but you can't deny that it is the truth and that the truth is junk to you.
Re: Lovest Thou Me? Feed My Lambs - Jesus by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:02am On Aug 23, 2020
How deep is your love for Jesus?
Re: Lovest Thou Me? Feed My Lambs - Jesus by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
Who would care for Jesus' sheep as Jesus does?
Re: Lovest Thou Me? Feed My Lambs - Jesus by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:19am On Aug 25, 2020
Jesus says "feed my sheep"
Re: Lovest Thou Me? Feed My Lambs - Jesus by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:05pm On Aug 26, 2020
Loving Jesus is not just by saying "I love you Lord" with one's mouth.
Re: Lovest Thou Me? Feed My Lambs - Jesus by sonmvayina(m): 5:49pm On Aug 26, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Do you love Jesus?

My favorite book character is captain America..or doctor strange..
Re: Lovest Thou Me? Feed My Lambs - Jesus by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
Did the op mentioned the bolded ?
CodeTemplar:
Feed the lamb with what? Junks or the nourishing word of God?
.Junks like saying bible has errors, that bible is a compilation of private messages? OP needs to examine himself.
Re: Lovest Thou Me? Feed My Lambs - Jesus by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:38pm On Aug 27, 2020
sonmvayina:

My favorite book character is captain America..or doctor strange..
Lol! When someone start answering questions no one asked him, you should know where the hell he's coming from.
Re: Lovest Thou Me? Feed My Lambs - Jesus by sonmvayina(m): 5:29pm On Aug 27, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Lol! When someone start answering questions no one asked him, you should know where the hell he's coming from.

LOL.. They belong to the same category as your Jesus... Wake up from your slumber..
Re: Lovest Thou Me? Feed My Lambs - Jesus by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:44pm On Aug 27, 2020
sonmvayina:

LOL.. They belong to the same category as your Jesus... Wake up from your slumber..
Lol!

When the dead tell someone alive to wake up from his slumber, it means the person shouldn't dare wake up unless he want to also be dead.

By the way, Oga Seun and NL mods, please what happen to the following thread I just made?https://www.nairaland.com/6081436/jesus-here-he-strongly-opposed#93288127

Did I break any NL rules? I told it was spambot but I saw I wasn't banned, so please clarify what happened. Thanks.

Cc. Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J.
Re: Lovest Thou Me? Feed My Lambs - Jesus by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:38am On Aug 28, 2020
Feed the Master's sheep with the Truth!
Re: Lovest Thou Me? Feed My Lambs - Jesus by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:21am On Aug 29, 2020
How deep is your love for Jesus?
Re: Lovest Thou Me? Feed My Lambs - Jesus by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:14am On Sep 18, 2020
Jesus wants to know!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dr Olukoya: Maureen Badejo, Confess To Your Witchcrafts Of Lies, Deception / Prophet Joshua Iginla Releases 34 Shocking Prophecies For 2021 / I Am The Archbishop Of Social Media

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.