Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,393 members, 7,940,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 07:57 AM

Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing (81378 Views)

Bbnaija S6: Biggie Tells Nini To Leave BBN House 4 24hrs Secretly / Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk / Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Reaches Out To Her Following Her Cry In The Diary Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing by gentle136(m): 10:44am On Aug 19, 2020
Bukasint:

Their is no difference between those watching football and those watching BBN....
This is white elephant lie(I mean no offense). We watch football to learn passes, skills, dribbling, officiating etc.. What good do people learn from BBN?
Re: Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing by Bukasint: 11:35am On Aug 19, 2020
gentle136:
This is white elephant lie(I mean no offense). We watch football to learn passes, skills, dribbling, officiating etc.. What good do people learn from BBN?

Skills to what benefit in the long run? Nothing absolutely nothing. We learn how human beings behave,attitude and character to leave with and how to complete mental task.
I have learnt a lot what people are capable of doing to one another despite the love they pretend to have. I know most of you guys are so much after the sexual part of which everybody has sexual sins that they are committing one way or the other. So before you open your mouth and castigate them be sure you are not fuccking illegally...
Re: Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing by Skymason20(m): 1:26pm On Aug 19, 2020
grin Dora my bebe
Re: Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing by neutral2000: 2:58am On Aug 20, 2020
Okay
Re: Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing by RuggedSniper: 12:24am On Sep 01, 2020
bbbabes:
In what could be described as a surprise move, Biggie asked that housemate Dorathy leave the Diary room during her session, over indecent dressing.

Barely had the busty housemate settled in the room for her session that Biggie gave her 30 seconds to change into a more befitting outfit.

Dorathy wore a red tank top and an unbuttoned jacket that exposed her bosoms.

“Dorathy you have 30 seconds to change your outfit and return to the diary room”, Biggie commanded.

Returning with a black shirt, Dorathy kicked against the new voting process during her diary session with Biggie.

When asked if the voting process was the best, Dorathy said No, noting that the process is not wise.

In her words…

“The new voting process is not wise because housemates would regret it.

“It is not about friendship. The game is not about who has your back but war.”

Recall that BBNaija viewers had taken to Twitter earlier today and called for a change in the voting process following Kaisha’s eviction even after being top of the 4 least voted housemates on Sunday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O3uJcf9_l0

https://lailasnews.com/biggie-tells-dorathy-to-leave-diary-room-over-indecent-dressing-video/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: The N60 Million Prize For Winner, A Breakdown (Photos) / Pipul TV - All You Need To Know / BBC Staff Caught Watching A Sex Scene During Live News Broadcast - See Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.