Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,985 members, 7,906,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 02:37 PM

Have You Ever Been Jazzed(put A Spell )for Love(love Juju) By The Opposite Sex ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Jazzed(put A Spell )for Love(love Juju) By The Opposite Sex ? (965 Views)

How Do You Handle Randy Jokes From The Opposite Sex / 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) / Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Jazzed(put A Spell )for Love(love Juju) By The Opposite Sex ? by wizdomonline: 9:44am On Aug 18, 2020
I finally just admitted that I am been jazzed by a guy I called my friend. He is a normal cool looking guy, you won't suspect a thing. I was told years ago that he slept with me using juju, but I never agreed. I jokingly told him about it, and he said if he wanted to jazz me he will jazz me to be sending him money and definitely not for me to love up.

So I wanted to ask the house ,has anyone been jazzed by the opposite sex before and how did you find out? How were you feeling when you were under the spell?

How I feel ; When we slept together , I was the one that initiated it which was unlike me at all. I am a very shy person, especially in that department. And after 11 years of not seeing this person I just constantly think of this person and felt like calling the guy often. But thank God I have always been in a relationship, that had helped in creating constraint which had helped me alot. If not ,lord knows what would have happened. I would have just hopped on a plane and come to Naija just like that without no plan, just because someone is using juju to draw my mind.

How I found out; Through dreams and asking what the dreams meant. Was asked to fast and pray so I could see and think clearly.

So I wanted to ask the house ,has anyone been jazzed by the opposite sex before and how did you find out? How were you feeling when you were under the spell?
Re: Have You Ever Been Jazzed(put A Spell )for Love(love Juju) By The Opposite Sex ? by Jerryolumide(m): 9:46am On Aug 18, 2020
What's the title of the movie
Re: Have You Ever Been Jazzed(put A Spell )for Love(love Juju) By The Opposite Sex ? by wizdomonline: 9:54am On Aug 18, 2020
Jerryolumide:
What's the title of the movie

I know right, we always believed this happens only in movies. I thought the same, hence my denial all these years. I truly believed it only happens in movies and it is usually done my very old men and ugly guys. So not true, this things do happen for real, the movie makers got them based on real life experiences.

Lord help us all. Especially people Abroad, people in Nigeria are doing all sort.
Re: Have You Ever Been Jazzed(put A Spell )for Love(love Juju) By The Opposite Sex ? by Ngenge(m): 10:11am On Aug 18, 2020
I don't know whether I've been jazzed before, make I check
Re: Have You Ever Been Jazzed(put A Spell )for Love(love Juju) By The Opposite Sex ? by Ent3rpreneur(m): 10:40am On Aug 18, 2020
I don't think I have been jazzed before and more importantly, anyone attempting such on me is making an exercise in futility
Re: Have You Ever Been Jazzed(put A Spell )for Love(love Juju) By The Opposite Sex ? by Apination(m): 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
Talk and gree or touch and follow na normal thing boys dey do back in the day. That's why you go see responsible girls following some kind guys back then and dem no even understand why. The thing be say people like me be anti jazz so my head no go carry at all undecided

(1) (Reply)

Swallow TRP Now...this Happened To Someone I Know. / This Nonsense Have To Stop / What Is So Special In Lasting Long During Sex As A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.