Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,811 members, 7,965,983 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 06:40 AM

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! (113 Views)

What Jesus Said About Selling Miracle Products e.g. Water, Soap, Perfume(Photos) / Majority Of Christians Cannot Tell You What “jesus” Really Means / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! by WINNERSMOG: 10:36am On Aug 18, 2020
Supernatural Turnaround

I joined this church in July 2015 all broken and battered.

Since 2004, I, my wife and my children have been squatting in different places with no job or business everything had broken down, the first day we came to Canaanland, I heard Papa say if we actively engage to do all the instructions from this altar our lives will change.

That statement hit me. I engaged in kingdom stewardship with all my heart.

Lo and behold, the God of this Commission showed up faithful and true. I who was in abject poverty, got a call from a long-forgotten business associate to send my international passport details, that I was being invited to China for some business negotiation.

I had no international passport, even money for passport photograph was not available, but God showed.

By the third week, I was on a flight to China, all these within three months of joining this church.

Today, God has blessed us with a very well furnished 3 bedrooms flat, my children are back in school and to God be the Glory I have gone to China, USA and Holland.

This is all in fulfilment of Matthew 6:33. I come to give back all the glory to the God of Papa

Charles Aikpokpo
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! by delkuf(m): 12:57pm On Aug 18, 2020
God
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! by delkuf(m): 12:57pm On Aug 18, 2020
God is so good

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:thursday, August 20, 2020 / Faithful Until The Harvest / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:monday, August 24, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.