Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,720 members, 7,918,221 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:32 AM

Excerpts From Humanitarian Minister's Address On World Humanitarian Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Excerpts From Humanitarian Minister's Address On World Humanitarian Day (3236 Views)

Youth Group Begs Tinubu To Appoint Chetachi Nwoga Ecton As Humanitarian Minister / Governor Matawalle Snubs Sadiya Umar Faruk, Humanitarian Minister / Full Text: President Buhari's Address On COVID-19 Lockdown On 27th April, 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excerpts From Humanitarian Minister's Address On World Humanitarian Day by presidency: 2:39pm On Aug 18, 2020
Excerpts from Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Sadiya Umar Farouq's address at the press conference of the World Humanitarian Day and the Ministry's first year anniversary.

#Service2Humanity

1 Share

Re: Excerpts From Humanitarian Minister's Address On World Humanitarian Day by janedonez(m): 2:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
Match your words with action

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excerpts From Humanitarian Minister's Address On World Humanitarian Day by Queenlovely(f): 2:43pm On Aug 18, 2020
Chinedu Echeruo i

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Excerpts From Humanitarian Minister's Address On World Humanitarian Day by nuhu2018(m): 2:43pm On Aug 18, 2020
Anytime I see this woman eh

3 Likes

Re: Excerpts From Humanitarian Minister's Address On World Humanitarian Day by anonimi: 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2020

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excerpts From Humanitarian Minister's Address On World Humanitarian Day by ForeThinker: 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2020
Nigeria my country Issorite....

One amongst the HQ of negativity
Re: Excerpts From Humanitarian Minister's Address On World Humanitarian Day by Professorcplus(m): 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2020
okay

Re: Excerpts From Humanitarian Minister's Address On World Humanitarian Day by vohiy: 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2020
FOREX!!
You want to Learn Forex from scratch?
Learn Forex from scratch, Reach amateur level in one week.
Just Follow me as i open your way to financial freedom.
NOTE : beginners only.
WhatsApp Me now and let's get started
Re: Excerpts From Humanitarian Minister's Address On World Humanitarian Day by myettiallah: 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2020
Gh
Re: Excerpts From Humanitarian Minister's Address On World Humanitarian Day by Amspecial: 2:47pm On Aug 18, 2020
angry
Re: Excerpts From Humanitarian Minister's Address On World Humanitarian Day by jericco1(m): 2:48pm On Aug 18, 2020
The most corrupt minister to have graced Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Excerpts From Humanitarian Minister's Address On World Humanitarian Day by InvestorAA(m): 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2020
She go don chop money as she look innocent so.
Re: Excerpts From Humanitarian Minister's Address On World Humanitarian Day by iampeterben(m): 2:50pm On Aug 18, 2020
Hmmm... Okay we are waiting for this batch how many will be trained.
Re: Excerpts From Humanitarian Minister's Address On World Humanitarian Day by IamWonderful: 2:51pm On Aug 18, 2020
Minister of Dehumanitarian and national disaster
Re: Excerpts From Humanitarian Minister's Address On World Humanitarian Day by slivertongue: 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2020
dubious woman. she lacks capacity
Re: Excerpts From Humanitarian Minister's Address On World Humanitarian Day by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 18, 2020
Beautiful criminal
Re: Excerpts From Humanitarian Minister's Address On World Humanitarian Day by Access03(m): 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2020
Mother of corruption in Nigeria- Ms Sadiya Umar Farouq.

1 Like

Re: Excerpts From Humanitarian Minister's Address On World Humanitarian Day by Bluntemperor: 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2020
Queenlovely:
waste of people's future,

back in 2015 when I visited NLNG Bonny island, that island is blessed with 24 hrs electricity, that is not all

most youths are under vocational training. they are paid while learning, 30k per month. they eat for free. it's equivalent to community college in the USA. it's called Bonny vocational center. they recruit every year, they issue O.N.D. certificate after the training

City and guilds are in charge there, it's just that most of the indigienes are dumb, cultism no allow them. upon graduation best student are whisked by companies within the island.

that is why millitancy has reduced in that region.

my point is this compare it to 5k these npower old men receive monthly

Oh Babe,this Humanitarian Madam said ' She went to every regions to distribute bla,bla,bla, etc,yet we no see anything O!
who is fooling who now? Nothing for the Youth,just motion without action is reigning now!
I weep for the Nigerian Youth! Their Future eh,hymmmm!
But God dey!
Re: Excerpts From Humanitarian Minister's Address On World Humanitarian Day by Elsueno: 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2020
undecided

If this woman knows the kind of curses majority of those 500k volunteers dey shower her daily ehn....She will never come out in public again. She hold them money some 5 months, the least I think is about 3 months.
grin grin

If we are taking list of incompetence in this administration ministers, she will be one of the top three grin

Re: Excerpts From Humanitarian Minister's Address On World Humanitarian Day by seguno2: 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2020
Queenlovely:
waste of people's future,

back in 2015 when I visited NLNG Bonny island, that island is blessed with 24 hrs electricity, that is not all

most youths are under vocational training. they are paid while learning, 30k per month. they eat for free. it's equivalent to community college in the USA. it's called Bonny vocational center. they recruit every year, they issue O.N.D. certificate after the training

City and guilds are in charge there, it's just that most of the indigienes are dumb, cultism no allow them. upon graduation best student are whisked by companies within the island.

that is why millitancy has reduced in that region.

my point is this compare it to 5k these npower old men receive monthly

Many youths are wasting time and money for university education, without connection and excellence, leading to unemployment and underemployment.
City & Guilds vocational education is faster, cheaper and more likely to get jobs for someone who has no godfather.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Excerpts From Humanitarian Minister's Address On World Humanitarian Day by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2020
Who remembers Umar Abdumutalab.. That terrorist that wanted to blow up US aircraft 2009.. .. Umar Sadiya Faruq is the mother of the 22 year old suicidal boy... Imagine her reasonings to control that ministry they created 4 her. .. See what her son has turned to.... 500million dollars to feed ghost children during lock down. Npower people are crying of hunger. Still yet she bold to lie everywhere she goes. The country is in the wrong hands
Re: Excerpts From Humanitarian Minister's Address On World Humanitarian Day by presidency: 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2020
presidency:
Highlights of 1st Year Anniversary of Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peace Return To Imo State After Two Weeks Military Onslaught On ESN / How Tanko Muhammad Was Queried Over $10m Bribe Collected By Son, Forced To Resig / Atiku Is Running With 2 Vice Presidential Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.