Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,583 members, 7,878,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 11:52 PM

Prayer For Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prayer For Nigeria (144 Views)

Oshiomhole Leads Prayer For Rochas Okorocha's Downfall In Imo / Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos / Ekiti: Court Grants Oni’s Prayer For Substituted Service In Suit Against Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer For Nigeria by Wisefellow(m): 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2020
God Almighty!
The Creator of heavens and earth.
The Maker of mankind and all living things as well as non living things.

Nigeria, as a country, needs you now more than ever!
I am one of the millions of Nigerians calling you day and night for redirection of prosperity, unity and leadership in our land.

Oh God of Creation!
You know and watch our leaders, past and present, fail Nigeria over and over again.
The majority of our people are suffering and looking up to you for your divine intervention.

Oh God, The Helper!
Please help Nigeria, the leaders and people as well as our land.
Rescue us from sufferings inflicted by the few whom have sold their souls to devil out of selfishness.
Lift us above the suffering as people and unite us in love, prosperity for all and wisdom.

Oh God Almighty!
You are the Forgiver of sins.
Please forgive our sins and grant us leaders amongst ourselves.
Leaders that are selfless, honest, devoted and committed to bring prosperity to the people and our land.
Provide for Nigeria, leaders with wisdom and direction.

Truely, leadership is not age but wisdom, knowledge and vision in right direction.
Oh God, the Light of the world and beyond!
I pray, as directed, to call on you to heal Nigeria and her people.
Save us from our present state of selfishness, greediness, materialistic minded, uncaring and non chalant attitude, oppressive tendecies, me and my family only attitude, ruthlessness and destructive way of living in the land.

Grant us mercy!
Change our leaders for good.
Change our people for better.
Shine your light on us as people of the land for peace, love, prosperity and unity.
Make us live the way we wish for others.
Open the eyes and heart of our leaders to love Nigerians above themselves.
Help both the young and old in Nigeria to put the country above any other thing.
Please destroy the spirit of stealing and unworthy means of acquiring wealth amongst us.
Restore dignity, confidence in hardwork and recorgnition of worthy rewards in our land.

Oh God of Creator!
In you I trust to guide us right in Nigeria.
I believe this country, Nigeria, shall rise and be great again even when majority feel otherwise.
You are the One that restores life back to the dead!
I believe You shall restore life back to Nigeria.
Where leaders will walk amidst the people without feeling unsecured with no armed guards.
Our leaders shall have change of heart in the interest of the people.
There shall be no discrimination between the rich and poor, the young and old, the less priviledge and the buttered irrespective of gender, colour, ethnicity, religion, education or region.
We shall have a Nigeria for all and sundry for peace, prosperity and love.
The land shall be filled with milk and honey, goodness and togetherness.
Oh God of Mercy!
In You I believe.
In You I trust.
To You I pray on behalf of Nigeria.

Amen...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Group Tackles Nigerian Lawmakers Over Corruption / Shocking Details Of Nigeria 2020 Revised Budget / Osinbajo’s Ex-aide Collected N250m Without Executing Contracts – EFCC Investigat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.