Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,328 members, 7,937,006 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 10:09 AM

Pictures From Unity Park Enugu - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures From Unity Park Enugu (33571 Views)

Pictures From The MMA2 ‘Airport Wedding’ In Lagos / Pictures From Moniya Train Station, Ibadan / Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Unity Park Enugu by Edoziesmart(m): 10:51pm On Aug 18, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
Una never finish work, una come dey brag....

You dey mind the op that posted that crap.

Gburugburu is the worst governor in enugu since 1999. But his brothers from nsukka (including this op) won't stop praising him as demigod

Asslicking fellows

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Unity Park Enugu by Balladinplus: 11:20pm On Aug 18, 2020
Martini101:
Gburugburu, always Putting the Cart before the horse.
Aided by his many Technical Assistants
Oil dey your head
Re: Pictures From Unity Park Enugu by eaglechild: 12:56am On Aug 19, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

That park has been there and left natural since colonial times or the time of Dr Okpara.....one of the two! It has seen off many civilian and military governors and administrators, yet managed to survive unscathed (which is a wonder in itself seeing just how much we value the environment in this part of the world)! Then Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi came along, and the rest is history! sad
It goes to show how clueless and classless he is.

Erecting ugly concrete structures in a place that should be left as pristine as possible.
Meanwhile neglecting other places that need,attention.
If he wanted to upgrade that place he should have asked for professional advice but in my opinion that place is best left untouched.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Unity Park Enugu by Drizzy5001(m): 1:25am On Aug 19, 2020
Why Lion?? , when tiger is stronger

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Unity Park Enugu by Feadalezchicken: 2:27am On Aug 19, 2020
NSK4U:

his Excellency Dr Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi should continue the good work, third term is even possible with the way he's carrying on with good work.

God bless 042 forever.

I'm very sure you're from nsukka!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Unity Park Enugu by Wadosky(m): 2:32am On Aug 19, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

That park has been there and left natural since colonial times or the time of Dr Okpara.....one of the two! It has seen off many civilian and military governors and administrators, yet managed to survive unscathed (which is a wonder in itself seeing just how much we value the environment in this part of the world)! Then Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi came along, and the rest is history! sad
Our leaders are just terrible,it wont surprise me if he gave that contract to the girlfriend.
next is for him to sell the land to his friends.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Unity Park Enugu by kingzizzy: 7:51am On Aug 19, 2020
I dont onow why Ugwuanyi has decided to destroy this beautiful park with his useless statues

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Unity Park Enugu by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 19, 2020
Martini101:
Gburugburu, always Putting the Cart before the horse.
Aided by his many Technical Assistants

Explain urself.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Unity Park Enugu by autchman144(m): 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2020
this view tho... grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Unity Park Enugu by NSK4U(m): 6:04pm On Aug 19, 2020
Feadalezchicken:

I'm very sure you're from nsukka!

You are very correct, I am.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria To Increase Visa Categories From 6 To 79 / Chinese Taxi Driver Sacked For Sleeping For A Full Minute While Driving / Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.