Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,494 members, 7,971,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 04:56 PM

Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too (10476 Views)

Poll: Should They?

Yes: 16% (31 votes)
No: 83% (157 votes)
This poll has ended

I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! / Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by Theblessed(f): 3:18am On Feb 24, 2011
[size=16pt]No! You shouldn't do that, just kick his a-se and move on. And, remember to take all you can, to help you start a beautiful and, non-stressful Singleton life, ok! 

Don't ever bring yourself that low, trying to revenge which can create more problem than you think e.g. the risk of  unwanted pregnancy, veneral diseases or even HiV Aids please, people should think before they leap. Remember, one Igbo adage says, 'Inyugwaram ahu na apu nshi'.

Meaning, your expulsion of flatulence in revenge of your friend or neighbour's can lead to you pooing on yourself and thus, disgracing yourself in public. Therefore I ask, does it really worth the risk in tanishing your image and dignity?  So, move on and leave the loosers both deserve each other.
[/size]
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by GeorgeD1(m): 12:25pm On Feb 24, 2011
hmmmmm! always sreaming as usual. grin
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by usrat: 12:06am On Feb 25, 2011
wen a woman can nt cheat,bt d man can go out nd cheat? nd later e comes bk ,sayin e s infected? undecided.nw e wil put d woman into trouble.cos d woman s also infected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,lok al i wil say aslong as d man s walkin,breathin,drinkin,sleepin,enjoyin,e s a human ,i wil say al woman av d same rite 2 do d same tin cos dey r also human.a word says if u av pin in ur hand,b 4 u use t on sum one,first use t on ur sef wink!so ladies chop up nd play save wink, wink cheesy cheesy tongue smiley
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by Angolobabe(f): 9:15am On Feb 25, 2011
I dont think a married woman should also cheat cos her husband does to revenge.

I think they should try and figure out why he cheats ,maybe they need to work on their relationships more or even try consuelling but if all proves abortive and he refuse to change then she shouldnt live unhappy life ,she should leave his cheating ass.

A cheater will always a cheater.
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by GeorgeD1(m): 4:06pm On Feb 25, 2011
angobabe,
congrats! is that your baby boy? grin
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by solo2(m): 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2011
It is your choice. But not the best, The best option is discursing it together and know each weakness and understanding yourself.
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2012
So stupid how people think is ok for a man to cheat.The man shld as well pray for his wife to change nah............mtcheeeeew.The a husband starts cheating is the day he equals a garbage in d bin.
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by kieryn(f): 12:03am On Sep 09, 2012
No, she should get a divorce.
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by jidebobo: 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2012
MAY GOD HELP US IN THIS PART OF THE WORLD.WHEN WE TALK ABOUT LOVE IT HAS DEEP MEANING & INTERPRETATION FROM THE ALMIGHTY GOD.WOMAN DON'T SAY BECAUSE YOUR HUSBAND IS CHEATING ON U, DON'T RETALIATE. WHY CAN'T U FIND TIME PRAY FOR HIM, SETTLE DOWN YOUR MIND GET SOMETHING TO OCCUPY YOUR MIND. TELL GOD TO FIGHT FOR YOU.SOMEHOW SOMEDAY HE WILL COME BACK HOME
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by MrsChima1(f): 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2012
NAJALYN: Does this not spell doom for the marriage? Please your usual beautiful contributions.

No, the woman shouldn't have an affair because her husband is doing so...if she wants to have an affair because she wants to then that is entirely different. Having an affair will not undo what has been done and she need to refrain from sex all together until she make a decision of what she want to do.

There are only two options in situations such as this....she can deal with it or she can put out.
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by Yornandrew: 11:11am On Sep 11, 2012
"Do me I do you, God no go vex" or Two wrongs cannot make a right". Choose which one to follow
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by prixxy(f): 7:14pm On Sep 12, 2012
i do not need to cheat to prove my point to a cheating spouse... if i can not bear the taught of him sticking the joy stick that was meant for me into one dirty rat hole
i will divorce his sorry cheating behind and move on with my life angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Did You Prevent Your Parents' Toxic Marriage From Affecting Yours? / Let Go Of Your Past / Extramarital Affair - The Warning Signs Before Getting Stuck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.