Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,506 members, 7,917,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 10:56 AM

Actress Angela Okorie Surprises Her Colleague On Her Birthday(pics, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Angela Okorie Surprises Her Colleague On Her Birthday(pics, Video) (1051 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) / Mr Ibu Kneels Down As Babangida Prays For Him On His 57th Birthday (pics, Video) / 2face Prostrates For Baddyoosha On His Birthday. Pics & Vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Angela Okorie Surprises Her Colleague On Her Birthday(pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 18, 2020
Actress Angela Okorie Brings her colleague Fellow actress Chita Johnson to tears on her birthday.
She surprised her with trumpeters and spent some wads on her.
Watch-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x42UuuJvcY

Re: Actress Angela Okorie Surprises Her Colleague On Her Birthday(pics, Video) by Mokason28: 4:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
Ordinary Angela Okorie D class actress,dis one is crying... SMH I wonder what will happen to her if Halle Berry or Angelina Jolie comes to her birthday lemme not send her to early grave Biko ...
I wonder what will happen when Omotola or Genevieve storms her birthday
I HOPE I made sense

1 Like

Re: Actress Angela Okorie Surprises Her Colleague On Her Birthday(pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 18, 2020
cc. lalasticlala
Re: Actress Angela Okorie Surprises Her Colleague On Her Birthday(pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 18, 2020
c
Re: Actress Angela Okorie Surprises Her Colleague On Her Birthday(pics, Video) by daddio(m): 12:01pm On Aug 26, 2020
zeusV:
c

I'd sent you a mail since yesterday, kindly reply pls

(1) (Reply)

Erica Caught Doing This During Her Legend Unveiling As Ambassador (video) / Boy Hit Woman And Her Child With Car Given To Him To Wash (Photos) / Bbnaija Jackie B & Michael Caught Romantic Beach Date See What Happened(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.