Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,423 members, 7,891,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 08:25 PM

Solar Energy Training Vs Starting A Small Business - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Solar Energy Training Vs Starting A Small Business (162 Views)

Oil And Gas / Energy Training In Portharcourt And Warri / Travelling To Canada And Starting A Pure Water Business In Nigeria. / 4 Secret Ways To Survive In Lagos With A Small Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solar Energy Training Vs Starting A Small Business by Wanetwamos(m): 6:05pm On Aug 18, 2020
Hi, Nairalanders.

I graduated from the University 3years ago and ever since I have been going through the almost same experience most young graduates in Nigeria face today in their quest to landing that "dream job". But my sad story is that the dream job theory isn't yet reality.

Now I'm faced with the options of starting a small business and going for a 6months solar energy training. The later is an industry I see and read about a lot, but I don't know if it's as lucrative as papers/articles present it to be.

Please I need advise, due to financial and time resource constraint I can't pursue the two.

Lalaclasticlala
Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Dear Dreamer, The Next Best Time Is Now / How To Get The Most Relevant Training For Geoscientist/engineers / Sure 100%payment After Winning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.