Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,744 members, 7,875,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:50 PM

Laffright Jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Laffright Jokes (549 Views)

Join This Whatsapp Group For Jokes, Funny Videos, Memes / Join Whatsapp Group For Jokes And Funny Pictures / Laugh Away Your Sorrow (unlimited Jokes+unlimited Laff) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laffright Jokes by DEBVRIS(m): 6:35pm On Aug 18, 2020
1.if money don't grows on trees why does banks have branch
2.i stopped sitting in the corner in class since the day my teacher said "exam is around the corner"
3.covid 19 really made bacelonia lose that match.
4.what is warri turning into how can you buy corn and the seller will be begging you to "cut for her"
5.do you know nothing starts with "n" and end with "g"
6.how can you hug someone and your phone goes missing "is that not the result of warri got's talent"
7.nigeria film why how can a ghost fall while chasing someone??!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laffright Jokes by Traplee(m): 11:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
DEBVRIS:
1.if money don't grows on trees why does banks have branch
2.i stopped sitting in the corner in class since the day my teacher said "exam is around the corner"
3.covid 19 really made bacelonia lose that match.
4.what is warri turning into how can you buy corn and the seller will be begging you to "cut for her"
5.do you know nothing starts with "n" and end with "g"
6.how can you hug someone and your phone goes missing "is that not the result of warri got's talent"
7.nigeria film why how can a ghost fall while chasing someone??!

2 Likes

Re: Laffright Jokes by Traplee(m): 11:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
wow coolwow

(1) (Reply)

Please What's Wrong With These Photo? / [memes] When You First Signed Up On Facebook, 20 Memes You Will Understand / Laugh Your Hearts Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.