Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,789 members, 7,969,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 05:35 AM

Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It (6517 Views)

Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) / I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them / She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by Beync(f): 8:31pm On Feb 16, 2011
BIG-DICK:

@ALL,WE LATER COLLABO AT NIGHT AND I WARNED HER NOT TO DO IT AGAIN. WE WERE HAPPY AFTER COLLABO BUT TO MY SUPRISE AGAIN,SHE DID IT AGAIN AFTER A MONTH BUT NOT SLAP. SHE HIT ME WITH HER SHOPPING BAG JUST COS I WENT OUT FOR TOO LONG AND WAITED OUTSIDE FOR ABOUT 4 HOURS IN THE COLD WHICH WAS NOT MY FAULT. SHE CLAIMED I SWITCHED OFF MY PHONE WHICH WAS TRUE COS THE BATTERY WENT FLAT.

I DECIDED TO DATE SOMEBODY ELSE BEFORE SHE KILL ME WITH SLAPS AND BAGS

*laughing hard* Op, u  mean u r dating a soja undecided
Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 16, 2011
Yes she was wrong to slap you but i hope you noticed she fainted from your own slap. Draw your own conclusions.

1 Like

Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by justwise(m): 8:33pm On Feb 16, 2011
BIG-DICK:

IT ALL STARTED WHEN I PICKED MY PHONE TO ANSWER A CALL WHILE SHE WAS SITTING DIRECTLY OPPOSITE ME ON D BED. THE FIRST THING THAT CAME OUT OF MY MOUTH WAS HELLO AND THE NEXT ONE WAS HOW IS IT GOING TO BE. THE NEXT THING I HEARD AT THAT POINT IN TIME WAS A DIRTY SLAP ON MY FACE COS SHE THOUGHT I WAS CODING MY WORDS WITH THE FEMALE CALLER. I JUST COVERED MY FACE FOR FEW MINUTES COS I VE NEVER SEEN SUCH A THING IN MY LIFE BUT I VE SEEING IT HAPPENED ON TV AND I VE EQUALLY HEARD ABOUT IT.
I RUBBED MY EYES FOR FEW MINUTES JUST TO ALLOW HER TO LOOSE UP A BIT COS SHE NEEDED TO BE TOLD THAT YOU DON'T SLAP A REAL AFRICAN MAN EVEN IN THIS AMERICA WITHOUT BEING PURNISHED. THE LAST THING SHE SAW WAS MY FIRST AND SECOND SLAPS SIMULTANEOUSLY AND SHE FAINTED. I LEFT HER THERE,WENT DOWNSTAIR TO PREPARE SOMETHING NICE FOR MYSELF BUT TO MY GREATEST SUPRISE,ALL HER FRIENDS WERE SCOLDING ME FOR SLAPPING HER.SO MY QUESTION IS DO THEY EXPECT ME TO FOLD MY HANDS AND WATCH HER SLAPPING ME ,
You shouldn't have hit her back, holding back is what makes u a man, hitting her back makes u a weaker person.
Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 16, 2011
How are we so sure you are even telling us the truth here,who knows, you could be a cheat or you used to be a cheat and probably she doesnt trust you anymore cos i dont get all these insecurity palava of your gf. That by the way,you slapped her twice and she fainted? what are your hands made of  
Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by Beync(f): 8:41pm On Feb 16, 2011
kokoye:

She slaps you dirty and then quickly breaks up with you.

what will you do?

before this time u wud have seen it coming and act fast, u dont need to wait for this dramatic end. when u start a relationship and u find out ur differences are much, each one to his own tent.
Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:49pm On Feb 16, 2011
justwise:

You shouldn't have hit her back, holding back is what makes u a man, hitting her back makes u a weaker person.

though am not in support of hitting each other my question is on the WHAT MAKES YOU A MAN

what is a man ?
Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by justwise(m): 8:55pm On Feb 16, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

though am not in support of hitting each other my question is on the WHAT MAKES YOU A MAN

what is a man ?

A man knows how to hold back even when its difficult to do so.
Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by BIGDICK3: 8:55pm On Feb 16, 2011
@BHUSAYOR,I WISH U RE HERE SO THAT I CAN TEST IT ON U AND SEE IF U COULD STAND IT AS A WOMAN NOT A MAN.

BELIEVE ME OR NOT,I WASN'T RANDY WHEN I MET HER. SHE HAS NEVER CAUGHT ME WITH ANYBODY BUT SHE WAS TOLD BY PEOPLE AROUND HER THAT I M THE MOST RANDIEST PERSON ON EARTH WHICH I VE STOPPED WHEN I MET HER COS I LOVE HER GENUINELY.

@BEYNC,NO SIGNS WHATSOEVER AND WE WERE THE BEST COUPLE AMONG OUR FRIENDS BUT WAS JUDGING ME BY MY PAST WITH OTHER BABES.
Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by kokoye(m): 8:58pm On Feb 16, 2011
Beync:

before this time u wud have seen it coming and act fast, u dont need to wait for this dramatic end. when u start a relationship and u find out your differences are much, each one to his own tent.

You still did not answer the question.

of course. . .
Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:04pm On Feb 16, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

what is a man ?

but do you know that, its your own value/principle that you are imposing on another man
Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by justwise(m): 9:05pm On Feb 16, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

but do you know that, its your own value/principle that you are imposing on another man

Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by Beync(f): 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2011
if there is proof of true repentance, dats wrong if u r bein judged by the past. thou for some, the past may bring some  doubts especially when u give them the reason to do so like how u codedly answered the call before her. do u think she wudnt feel somthing is fishin undecided
Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:14pm On Feb 16, 2011
justwise:

do you agree or not
Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by justwise(m): 9:15pm On Feb 16, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

do you agree or not

Agree on what?
Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:22pm On Feb 16, 2011
justwise:

Agree on what?

lets leave it then if you aint following our conversation
Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by Beync(f): 9:24pm On Feb 16, 2011
kokoye:

You still did not answer the question.

of course. . .
inflict bruise on her, bit the hell out of her and break up
Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by Orikinla(m): 9:26pm On Feb 16, 2011
ONLY A MAD WOMAN WOULD DARE TO HIT A HARMLESS MAN. Mad women should be kept in a mental home.
Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 16, 2011
BIG-DICK:

@BHUSAYOR,I WISH U RE HERE SO THAT I CAN TEST IT ON U AND SEE IF U COULD STAND IT AS A WOMAN NOT A MAN.

BELIEVE ME OR NOT,I WASN'T RANDY WHEN I MET HER. SHE HAS NEVER CAUGHT ME WITH ANYBODY BUT SHE WAS TOLD BY PEOPLE AROUND HER THAT I M THE MOST RANDIEST PERSON ON EARTH WHICH I VE STOPPED WHEN I MET HER COS I LOVE HER GENUINELY.

@BEYNC,NO SIGNS WHATSOEVER AND WE WERE THE BEST COUPLE AMONG OUR FRIENDS BUT WAS JUDGING ME BY MY PAST WITH OTHER BABES.

test what on me?, now i understand her insecurity problems, but dont understand why she chose to hit you on both occasions. Btw, i"m not sure did your best to make her get over the trust issue.
Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 16, 2011
justwise:

Amen!  angry

*turns into Ms.Cleo. . .eh mon! i prediiiiict mistah bruhnjaaaay (brownjay) will be in ere soon mon!*  grin grin
Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by 197(f): 9:43pm On Feb 16, 2011
Poster You did the rite thing

A woman that raises her hand and hit a man

doesn't deserve to be in a man's home,

but why would she faint for 2 slaps, that lady is up to something~
Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by justwise(m): 9:44pm On Feb 16, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Amen! angry

*turns into Ms.Cleo. . .eh mon! i prediiiiict mistah bruhnjaaaay (brownjay) will be in ere soon mon!* grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 16, 2011
190::

Poster You did the rite thing

A woman that raises her hand and hit a man

doesn't deserve to be in a man's home,

but why would she faint for 2 slaps, that lady is up to something~

My guy, you've been banned again?

Who did you piss off this time? grin

1 Like

Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by zealot4me(f): 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2011
nice one poster she wouldn't do it next time
Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2011
zealot4me:

nice one poster she wouldn't do it next time

AS A WOMAN, ARE YOU SERIOUS?  undecided

some of you folks, I swear. . .her hitting him was not right what so ever but him beating her was def. not cool.

justwise:

grin grin grin

lol.
Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by BIGDICK3: 9:59pm On Feb 16, 2011
HONESTLY,I M VERY GENTLE & COOL PERSON AND THAT'S WHY SHE WAS CONTEMPLATING ABOUT WHAT SHE HEARD ABOUT ME IF IT COULD BE TRUE AND SHE LATER SAID NOBODY HAS EVER HIT HER BACK,CLAIMING I SHLD VE BEHAVED LIKE A MAN. SHE THOUGHT I WON'T DO ANYTHING COS I M A GENTLE PERSON,I JUST LAUGH IT OFF.

IRRESPECTIVE OF WHAT YOU SAY HERE,NO WOMAN,I MEAN NO WOMAN BORN OF A WOMAN OR SPIRIT DARE SLAPS ME AND GO SCOT FREE. I LL NEVER HIT A WOMAN FOR ANY REASON NO MATTER HOW BAD WHATEVER SHE DOES IS PROVIDED SHE DOESN'T HIT ME.
Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by Dsense(m): 10:03pm On Feb 16, 2011
OP.
I put the blame on you for hitting /slapping her back . . . .You could have delt with the situation in a more sensible way.
I understand how you felt but next time try calming yourself down .
A man has diffrent ways for punishing his wife but not by beating her.
Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 16, 2011
D-sense:

OP.
I put the blame on you for hitting /slapping her back . . . .You could have delt with the situation in a more sensible way.

OMG, IS THIS D-SENSE!!!!! shocked shocked

Spot on!
Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by kokoye(m): 10:06pm On Feb 16, 2011
some lady slapped some guy twice from behind at the bus-stop. The guy turned around and the lady said 'sorry' casually - said she thought the guy was someone else. The guy was dumbfounded and people were aleady pleading with the guy not to retaliate. The lady just acted as if she did nothing wrong.

not one slap . . . two!!

. . .she went around slapping guys for fun knowing she will get away with it

. . .and then they go on to play the weaker sex.
Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 16, 2011
^^

a, not they.

and, sounds like mental illness, imo.
Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by Dsense(m): 10:08pm On Feb 16, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

OMG, IS THIS D-SENSE!!!!! shocked shocked

Spot on!

I have changed to good grin wink
Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by kokoye(m): 10:08pm On Feb 16, 2011
D-sense:

OP.

This was not a wife  . . she was a girlfriend

'Your girlfriend slaps you dirty and then quickly breaks up with you.  what will you do?'
Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by Pweety4me(f): 10:09pm On Feb 16, 2011
2buff:

The problem with this silent treatment you women keep talking about (imatturely justifying the woman's right to slap a man in the first place) is that it harbors unforgiveness. The silent treatment is usually a time of brooding and plotting and hateful thinking, unless you have some serious help from God to calm you down and forgive her, but still let her have to work back in.

We are not to let the sun set on our malice for each other, and so if you know that given her silent treatment will make you be on hate-mode, then it may be the better way to lay the smack on her and get it out your system then and there, cause she shouldn't have started that complex game with you in the first place undecided

Sad fact is, if you were to die in your sleep while still giving her the silent treatment in unforgiveness, you would end up in hell.

just do whatever makes you not have to go to bed without having forgiven yourselves.

O MY GOODY GOODY GOSH!

Must u always stalk my posts like something else?u had to write a novel based on 1 suggestion i made seriously like?after doin all that your point is?

I mean what advice did u actually give him?your basically saying his choice to slap her back was acceptable,u believe that would make things better? i mean i am not saying that she slapping him was right but 2 wrongs do definetly not make a right!so please examine your thoughts & the comment u made AGAIN!

But then again, y should he hold such hate 2wards her?are these people enemies?they are in a relationship 4 goodness sakes!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

He's Disappointed In Me! / Confession: How Me And My Neighbour Had A Very Nice Time Together | Erotic / Its True, Most Girls In Nigeria Are Kinda Boring.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.