Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,711 members, 7,914,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:45 PM

#BBNAIJA: Nigerians Drags Lady For Saying She Wants Laycon Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNAIJA: Nigerians Drags Lady For Saying She Wants Laycon Dead (1623 Views)

“you Seem To Like Criminals” Nigerians Drags Toyin Abraham’s Past Marriage / Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person / #bbnaija: Denrele Reacts To Cee-c Saying She Will Slap Khloe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#BBNAIJA: Nigerians Drags Lady For Saying She Wants Laycon Dead by JIGGYBOY(m): 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2020
“MAMA I AM ENRAGEDDDDD. I want that nigga dead. Please can this L*ycon idiot just evaporate? I want to watch him turn to dust,” she tweeted.

Babs has since deactivated her Twitter account, as Laycon fans and others stormed her page to drag her.

Re: #BBNAIJA: Nigerians Drags Lady For Saying She Wants Laycon Dead by Iceyjayz: 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2020
Stup*d brainless bitch! she will be the first to evaporate, how can you wish someone death

4 Likes

Re: #BBNAIJA: Nigerians Drags Lady For Saying She Wants Laycon Dead by vastolord4(m): 8:14pm On Aug 18, 2020
Wishing your fellow human death.. internet never forgets..
Re: #BBNAIJA: Nigerians Drags Lady For Saying She Wants Laycon Dead by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:24pm On Aug 18, 2020
She is obviously one of those children of hate. Not even once! It is like they drink water of hatred every minute. Some fools will run after her that they got a Beauiful lady.
Make God save us from people wen we no sell anything to but wan collect change for our hand.

3 Likes

Re: #BBNAIJA: Nigerians Drags Lady For Saying She Wants Laycon Dead by Nicepoker(m): 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2020
See what this useless program has turned people into.
Re: #BBNAIJA: Nigerians Drags Lady For Saying She Wants Laycon Dead by ccffwx: 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2020
dodobabs? laycon? Afonja things but what the lady said is wrong.
Re: #BBNAIJA: Nigerians Drags Lady For Saying She Wants Laycon Dead by johnkey: 1:36pm On Aug 19, 2020
I wonder how many mouth have sucked those boobs

(1) (Reply)

Reactions As Mercy Johnson And Children Walk On Water / Bbnaija Angel & Cross $€x Caught In Bathroom (video) / Nigerian Girls Don Get Big Ny*sh’ – Burna Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.