Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,924 members, 7,909,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 05:22 AM

Fast Rising Musical Artist, Oluwaseyi Olufemi Emmanuel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fast Rising Musical Artist, Oluwaseyi Olufemi Emmanuel (371 Views)

Oluwaseyi Edun Reacts To Adeniyi Johnson & Toyin Abraham Divorce Saga / The Day Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Naomi Oluwaseyi Met For The First Time / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ooni's Marriage To Naomi Oluwaseyi 'How Many Altars?' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fast Rising Musical Artist, Oluwaseyi Olufemi Emmanuel by olukiesy(m): 8:12pm On Aug 18, 2020
Oluwaseyi Olufemi Emmanuel (born April 8, 2001), also known as Some4real on the internet, is a musician. He is known for his music.
Some4real started singing at his early stage of life before he joined the children choir in his church, I am that I am parish, RCCG, Ogun state, Nigeria. He joined the adult choir when he turned 15 where he grew skills in playing the piano. He joined TikTok in 2019 and gained popularity in 2020.
His debut song titled “There is God like no other”.

Some4real grew up in Ogun state, Nigeria.

He has a great circle of friends and fan followers. With the help of his profile on the social media, Some4real is capable to reach out as many followers as he can. He is known to many peoples because of his social media personality, music and skills. His thoughts and beliefs about humanity make him different from others. Apart from being a professional, he is a fun-loving person. He manages his time so well that he can get the most out of his life. He has never pushed himself in becoming only a workaholic but he has always given equal importance to all of the aspects of life. Being a family man he takes out quality time for his family and an entrepreneur who knows how to make money.

SOURCES: WiKiPEDIA IMDB QUORA MEDIUM YAHOO FORBES TUMBLR GOOGLE

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm11713459
Re: Fast Rising Musical Artist, Oluwaseyi Olufemi Emmanuel by KristaPretty(f): 8:39pm On Aug 18, 2020
Who is he again??
Re: Fast Rising Musical Artist, Oluwaseyi Olufemi Emmanuel by Scream(m): 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2020
Use "fast rising.." What is "top rising"?
Re: Fast Rising Musical Artist, Oluwaseyi Olufemi Emmanuel by olukiesy(m): 10:27pm On Aug 18, 2020
My bad, thanks
kiss
Scream:
Use "fast rising.." What is "top rising"?

(1) (Reply)

Black Is Evil, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Berates Black Lives Matter / I’m Perfectly Fine”. Student Who Allegedly Ran Mad After Jumping Down A Motorcyc / Man Rub Himself In Mud After His Girlfriend Rejected His Marriage Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.