Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,890 members, 7,942,235 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 02:24 AM

What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do? (845 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do? by donkennyakademy(m): 7:45pm On Feb 16, 2011
their is this girl am dating for close a year now. We have been faithful to each other since we got to know each other. And also we both have profess love to each other and even her parent knew me. One silly thing that she did that really annoy me is that i ask her for we to make love on the day of val she refused . my greatest annoyance is that all the time we have been together i haven't request that from her  then why is it on the day of love celebration that she has to turn me down. Please what do you people say on this.
Re: What Do I Do? by MrCork17: 7:49pm On Feb 16, 2011
Bro. She aint feelin you wink
Re: What Do I Do? by kokoye(m): 7:50pm On Feb 16, 2011
Is the Nairaland available on toy phones in Nigeria now  

she dont want you . . .go use a soap or vaseline
Re: What Do I Do? by ZIMDRILL(m): 7:51pm On Feb 16, 2011
donkennyakademy:

their is this girl am dating for close a year now. We have been faithful to each other since we got to know each other. And also we both have profess love to each other and even her parent knew me. One silly thing that she did that really annoy me is that i ask her for we to make love on the day of val she refused . my greatest annoyance is that all the time we have been together i haven't request that from her  then why is it on the day of love celebration that she has to turn me down. Please what do you people say on this.

you really have to ask?

you create the an atmosphere that leading to touching then sex
Re: What Do I Do? by Dyt(f): 8:37pm On Feb 16, 2011
Donkey academy
Re: What Do I Do? by iyatrustee(f): 8:54pm On Feb 16, 2011
Whoever said u must make love on vals day undecided undecided
Re: What Do I Do? by Coolabbie: 9:16pm On Feb 16, 2011
Wondering d same thing myself.
Re: What Do I Do? by Jeel: 5:52pm On Feb 17, 2011
You need to learn how to play this game of love.it requires some skils to do it.if u have the right tools in your hands the sky is your beginning.May be u try us
Re: What Do I Do? by MMM2(m): 9:34pm On Feb 17, 2011
donkeynnyakademy ra-pe next time.
Re: What Do I Do? by victorazy(m): 9:43pm On Feb 17, 2011
donkennyakademy:

their is this girl am dating for close a year now. We have been faithful to each other since we got to know each other. And also we both have profess love to each other and even her parent knew me. One silly thing that she did that really annoy me is that i ask her for we to make love on the day of val she refused . my greatest annoyance is that all the time we have been together i haven't request that from her then why is it on the day of love celebration that she has to turn me down. Please what do you people say on this.

Bros, must everybody post something here?
Re: What Do I Do? by Woke4all(m): 10:15pm On Feb 17, 2011
M M M:

donkeynnyakademy ra-pe next time.
victorazy:

Bros, must everybody post something here?
LWTMY @OP, Must you fucck on val day?

(1) (Reply)

Ladies/guys Would You Or Have You Slept With Your Boss? / What Is My Cousin Up To? / Did She Loves Me Or Not? I Don't Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.