Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,352 members, 7,967,931 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 12:49 PM

Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains (76674 Views)

Elephant Rampages Through South African Village, Killed & Eaten (Photos) / Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop / Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by Onlinesmart: 8:37am On Aug 19, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Just matter of 3 years and Nigeria will be liberated from the chains of Buhari and APC
And back to 16 years of PDP's misery?
Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by IMASTEX: 8:38am On Aug 19, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Just matter of 3 years and Nigeria will be liberated from the chains of Buhari and APC
I see the people delebrately preferring to be in chains, Buhari will pass away, yet the people will repeat the same mistakes because of #500 meal.
Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by legionISproteus: 8:41am On Aug 19, 2020
EdmundChidera:
If this elephant can regain freedom after 35years, tell me why you don't have hope that things will be alright oneday
It's not like it fell in a cave and was trapped for 35 years This elephant was born free

angry
Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by SeriouslySense(m): 8:43am On Aug 19, 2020
Poor Elephant, thank God its free.
Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by smudge2079(m): 8:45am On Aug 19, 2020
Can I call the Elephant uncle.? He is definitely older than me.
Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by skedy1(m): 9:05am On Aug 19, 2020
saheedbadmus:
Omo men
So many kpomo men...��
Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 19, 2020
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/tormented-life-worlds-loneliest-elephant-22534827

The only new home you need is in my pot. Please can someone also tell the Nigerian government that i should be granted a new home in Australia ?
Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by cray91(m): 9:17am On Aug 19, 2020
And enter another chains of same thief different party and people
NaijaOlosho:
Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by neutrotoba(m): 9:22am On Aug 19, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Only to go back to the chains of PDP
Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 19, 2020
seunlayi:
I pity the animal for the long isolation, we human being are the one destroying the world. And do you know that snakes that will kill here indiscriminately are very useful in the control of pest and rodents?

We can control pests and rodents ourselves...let them keep killing those slimy creatures...
Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by Ajsmart(m): 9:28am On Aug 19, 2020
Very true. The same western ideology that once enslaved millions of Africans are the same ones that created zoos and circuses by enslaving various species of animals solely for financial gains.

Those sick bastards kidnapped animals from their natural habitats and family, forcing them into a life of servitude while making monetary gains off of them via circus and zoo shows.

Bashoruntolu:
The assumption that animals are without rights and the illusion that our treatment of them has no moral significance is a positively outrageous example of Western crudity and barbarity. Universal compassion is the only guarantee of morality.
“He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men"
Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by fuck419: 9:38am On Aug 19, 2020
EdmundChidera:
If this elephant can regain freedom after 35years, tell me why you don't have hope that things will be alright oneday

E ti ya werey sir.
Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by IDFWU(m): 9:45am On Aug 19, 2020
post=92978280:

This is just so inhumane.
But we are now Happy for her.
Loneliness issa bad thing.
It kills more than HIV!

Talking about Loneliness,
Legend has it that......

"Lonely people are always up in the middle of the night"

We don't know how far that is true!

Even you that wants to grill the Elephant is talking undecided
Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by Grandmeister(m): 9:51am On Aug 19, 2020
dazzlingd:
Humans are monsters
Man has been directly (and indirectly) responsible for the extinction of many wildlife and habitats..remove man and you Will see the world healing back..remove any of those habitats or wildlife and you will notice the decline in the population of other wildlife and general ecology..man is a cancer upon the earth.

1 Like

Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by GOOOGLE504(m): 9:51am On Aug 19, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Yea and then their brothers will take over and continue from where they stopped.

This country can't get better with time but by coup, revolution and splitting.

Let's learn from Mali

1 Like

Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:56am On Aug 19, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

It's like you don't know the kind of power-hungry people you're up against! They will rig the 2023 elections and the electoral and judicial process just like they did for the 2019 one!
Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by bcbones: 11:58am On Aug 19, 2020
[i]We don't know how far that is true!

I can tell you it's true on my own side
Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 19, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
grin grin
Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by Allsome: 12:20pm On Aug 19, 2020
Please where is righteousness88.... He should coman tell us how this also is the sign of endtime so that rapture will not be taking place and I will be elegushi dancing gbese abeg o....
Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by Bmaster(m): 12:44pm On Aug 19, 2020
EdmundChidera:
INSPIRING cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by Allsome: 1:12pm On Aug 19, 2020
Macsjebs:

Righteousness89 your attention is needed
Isn't this a sign of endtime, animals now getting depressed and feeling lonely shocked wink smiley

Please we need to know
Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by Zane2point4(m): 3:39pm On Aug 19, 2020
moscobabs:
Humans are the most dangerous Animal
No be still human deh feed am since?
No be still human understood his condition and relocated him??
Una wey be animal lovers eeh.
I hope u dont eat meat and chicken?
Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2020
EdmundChidera:
What if you die before things become "alright" ?

Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 19, 2020
GOOOGLE504:

Yea and then their brothers will take over and continue from where they stopped.

This country can't get better with time but by coup, revolution and splitting.

Let's learn from Mali
Learn what? All the coups and revolutions that have happened round the world always end in tears. Let's get that into our heads and stop feeling like pseudo revolutionaries.
Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2020
Ajsmart:
Very true. The same western ideology that once enslaved millions of Africans are the same ones that created zoos and circuses by enslaving various species of animals solely for financial gains.

Those sick bastards kidnapped animals from their natural habitats and family, forcing them into a life of servitude while making monetary gains off of them via circus and zoo shows.

Western this western that. As if your forefathers did not kill animals in the bush. If I bite you ehn.

Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 19, 2020
sameks08:
And Biafra will regain her freedom soon
Look at this one.

Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by JoshB92: 4:13pm On Aug 19, 2020
Nigerians will be free like this poor animal soon.... Amen
Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by jaxxy(m): 5:12pm On Aug 19, 2020
So that’s a 35 year plus old elephant now?
Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by lowkeybahdguy(m): 11:43pm On Aug 19, 2020
Queenlovely:

everything in life has advantages and disadvantage.

read about Pakistan before the Taliban came. the Taliban were driven from Afghanistan.

I have been to Islamabad, it's not as bad as the media paints it. trust me.

what need I do to convince you I'm genuinely in need of 200k rn. I intend to repay any sum you spare me under that bracket. will you?
Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by redsun(m): 12:28am On Aug 20, 2020
At least it didn't look emaciated as it would have looked in a Nigerian zoo. He can recover mentally from the trauma, he is an intelligent animal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Frozen Fish Comes Back To Life After Being Defrosted (Video, Pics) / 16-Foot Crocodiles Feed On Their Young Ones In Botswana (Pictures) / 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.