Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,905 members, 7,912,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 09:18 AM

Simi Blasts Formal Education – School Is A Waste Of Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Blasts Formal Education – School Is A Waste Of Time (781 Views)

Simi Blasts Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Saying Woman Wasn't God's Original Idea / "It Is Not By Force To Wear Makeup" - Simi Blasts Troll (PHOTO) / Simi Blasts LeardersNG For Listing Her Among The #67MillionYouth Initiative. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi Blasts Formal Education – School Is A Waste Of Time by tonyluyi1985: 5:47am On Aug 19, 2020
Popular female artiste Simi and wife of Adekunle Gold has queried the reason behind formal education opining that it is a complete waste of time as the knowledge gained from it is hardly used in the real world.
She took to social media where she wrote: “educational system is so shit. most of us can’t even remember most of what we were taught in all the many years we spent in school. People have potential and talent not tapped into because it’s not prestigious enough. They spend years learning something they don’t care about.
“Forget everything right after after and end up doing something else with their lives. What’s the point then? who did this to us?”
Source @https://africanbard.com/2020/08/19/simi-blasts-formal-education-school-is-a-waste-of-time/
Re: Simi Blasts Formal Education – School Is A Waste Of Time by Nobody: 5:53am On Aug 19, 2020
Without education she won't be able to speak/write coherent english.

if you think say i dey lie, just ask my yooloba ppl.

3 Likes

Re: Simi Blasts Formal Education – School Is A Waste Of Time by Stephenomozzy(m): 5:56am On Aug 19, 2020
Don't let people who are already having "money" from their present status deceive you ooo.

If she was carrying files upandan and being rejected because she doesn't have "the qualifications" SHE FOR NO DEY REASON THESE ONES.

these are just motivational speakers wannabe.

Don't let people's myopia discourage you o. School is never a waste unless all you're doing is to pass exam in hopes of getting a job wey you no create.

School and the independence it teaches you should make you ready to mine your own gold. Not waiting for already polished stones

2 Likes

Re: Simi Blasts Formal Education – School Is A Waste Of Time by Nobody: 6:00am On Aug 19, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
Don't let people who are already having "money" from their present status deceive you ooo.

If she was carrying files upandan and being rejected because she doesn't have "the qualifications" SHE FOR NO DEY REASON THESE ONES.

these are just motivational speakers wannabe.

Don't let people's myopia discourage you o. School is never a waste unless all you're doing is to pass exam in hopes of getting a job wey you no create.

School and the independence it teaches you should make you ready to mine your own gold. Not waiting for already polished stones
"school na scam" "school na scam" but you no fit write ur name for teller sad na who them dey deceive undecided

1 Like

Re: Simi Blasts Formal Education – School Is A Waste Of Time by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:17am On Aug 19, 2020
I made my first million without education

Then I went to school only to realised I've wasted my time sitting in those 4 walls for 4 years .
Re: Simi Blasts Formal Education – School Is A Waste Of Time by Charmingrascal(m): 7:56am On Aug 19, 2020
When her daughter grows she should send her to where they learn how to roast garri since she won't be needing formal education.

Dumb celebrities giving bad advise and making comments that are not even practical to them just to confuse the dunderheaded followers that will take their nonsense advice.

1 Like

Re: Simi Blasts Formal Education – School Is A Waste Of Time by sageb: 9:47am On Aug 19, 2020
She went to covenant university, so the millions her parents spent for her education is a waste. Alas! Simisola you are wrong on this issue.

(1) (Reply)

BBNAIJA : Vee And Neo Breakup, Blast Each Other (full Video) / Bbnaija: Erica Appears Braless To An Exclusive Interview / Davido Is The Richest Guy In Africa — Up And Coming Singer, Peruzzi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.