Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,485 members, 7,926,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 03:14 PM

Erica Accuses Laycon Of Being Cold And Hostile Towards Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Erica Accuses Laycon Of Being Cold And Hostile Towards Her (289 Views)

Rema Look Cold And Afraid After He Met Cardi B And Offset For First Time (video) / WATCH VIDEO: Lady Accuses Laycon Of Getting Her Pregnant And Abandoning Her / Video: Erica Confronts Laycon, Tells Him "You're Being Cold To Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Erica Accuses Laycon Of Being Cold And Hostile Towards Her by Donharry416: 9:10am On Aug 19, 2020
Erica during the conversation noted that she does not really mind Laycon keeping his distance from her, but she’s not happy with his attitude towards her.

She said: “I feel like you are cold and hostile towards me.

“I don’t mind the space from me but I’m not happy about your attitude.”

She gave instances where Laycon had acted in a....”
Full story: https://www.thelatestgists.com.ng/2020/08/erica-accuses-laycon-of-being-hostile.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Spills Beans About Davido’s Chioma, Threatens To Post Her Secret W / Bbnaija : Mike Edwards Shares Video Of His Wife Delivering Their Son Through Wat / “Yahoo Boys Are Far Better Than Nigerian Politicians” – Samklef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.