Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,389 members, 7,920,487 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 08:12 AM

#bbnaija: Laycon Wins N2m Airtel Challenge With Vee,nengi And Tolanibaj(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Laycon Wins N2m Airtel Challenge With Vee,nengi And Tolanibaj(video) (1540 Views)

BBNaija’s Neo Settles Beef With Venita Amid Breakup Rumour With Vee (Video) / Anita Joseph Gets Emotional As Laycon Wins BBNaija (Video) / Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Laycon Wins N2m Airtel Challenge With Vee,nengi And Tolanibaj(video) by correctkidabc(m): 11:14am On Aug 19, 2020
Big Brother Housemate, Laycon and his teamates wins N2m in the Airtel Chellenge hosted yesterday.

Laycon team which comprises which comprises of Nengi, Tolanibaj and Vee wins the Airtel Challenge after their Beautiful Presentation.

Source:https://www.correctkid.com/bbnaija-laycon-wins-n2m-airtel-challenge-with-veenengi-and-tolanibajvideo/
Watch Video below;
https://www.correctkid.com/bbnaija-laycon-wins-n2m-airtel-challenge-with-veenengi-and-tolanibajvideo/
Re: #bbnaija: Laycon Wins N2m Airtel Challenge With Vee,nengi And Tolanibaj(video) by supercase1(m): 11:17am On Aug 19, 2020
kolisokoloko

Laycon just moved up by 0.5% on Erica mind

Correct score
Laycon 1- 10 kiddwaya
Kolisokoloko grin

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Laycon Wins N2m Airtel Challenge With Vee,nengi And Tolanibaj(video) by saheedbadmus(m): 11:24am On Aug 19, 2020
500k don sure from dat side..lokoso money must enter by force by fire.
Re: #bbnaija: Laycon Wins N2m Airtel Challenge With Vee,nengi And Tolanibaj(video) by NaijaDonCast(m): 11:24am On Aug 19, 2020
Laycon teamed up with the slay queen gang and maybe mostly did most of the task himself
Re: #bbnaija: Laycon Wins N2m Airtel Challenge With Vee,nengi And Tolanibaj(video) by Ugaboy: 11:45am On Aug 19, 2020
I dont a prophet to tell me that BBN2020 Belong to laycon...congrat to him

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Laycon Wins N2m Airtel Challenge With Vee,nengi And Tolanibaj(video) by Blackpromise(m): 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2020
WOW.Thats a good one.Congratulations.

For Quality and durable gadgets, Equipments Purchases, Visit
https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=d2ogxtfbfkbc&utm_content=gakjk03
We deliver to all parts of Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Nengi & Ozo Confirms Their Wedding Date(video) / "I'm Glad I Left Mercy, Now I Can Do Wat I Like Without Her Whining"-bbnaija Ike / Check Out Samklef Houses In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.