Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,341 members, 7,888,082 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:53 PM

This 5-generation Family Photo Is Going Viral For Obvious Reasons - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / This 5-generation Family Photo Is Going Viral For Obvious Reasons (474 Views)

Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched / Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has / Obvious Errors In Nollywood Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This 5-generation Family Photo Is Going Viral For Obvious Reasons by kings2al1: 11:15am On Aug 19, 2020
A family photo of 5-generations of women has gone viral after it was shared on Twitter.

The photo shows the great-great-grandmother, great-grandmother, grandmother, mother, and daughter.

The women are aged 91, 71, 55, 35, and 15.

SEE FULL POST HERE
Re: This 5-generation Family Photo Is Going Viral For Obvious Reasons by majamajic(m): 11:16am On Aug 19, 2020
It's easier for women
Re: This 5-generation Family Photo Is Going Viral For Obvious Reasons by Remimadrid1: 11:27am On Aug 19, 2020
True it is nice. But, I smell promiscuity here.
The Great-Great Grand mother gave birth to the Great Grand Mother at 20 yes, and she in turn gave birth to the Grandmother at 24,m. The Grandmother also gave birth to the mother at 20, and the mother also gave birth at 20.
In conclusion since the youngest is still 15 now, five years from now, she don born.

1 Like

Re: This 5-generation Family Photo Is Going Viral For Obvious Reasons by Ugaboy: 11:40am On Aug 19, 2020
Why were they all women
Re: This 5-generation Family Photo Is Going Viral For Obvious Reasons by Ugaboy: 11:43am On Aug 19, 2020
Remimadrid1:
True it is nice. But, I smell promiscuity here.
The Great-Great Grand mother gave birth to the Great Grand Mother at 20 yes, and she in turn gave birth to the Grandmother at 24,m. The Grandmother also gave birth to the mother at 20, and the mother also gave birth at 20.
In conclusion since the youngest is still 15 now, five years from now, she don born.
lolz, what a modelling...
Re: This 5-generation Family Photo Is Going Viral For Obvious Reasons by kings2al1: 4:14pm On Aug 21, 2020
ok

(1) (Reply)

Mads Mikkelsen Wishes He Had Johnny Depp's Number After Fantastic Beasts 3 Call / Contact Me To Share My Netflix With You For N2200 / Old Video Of Pere Saying He Loves To Play The Villain (bad Guy Role).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.