Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,740 members, 7,915,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:32 PM

#lettertogovernorwike: You Killing The Port Harcourt Entertainment Industry. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #lettertogovernorwike: You Killing The Port Harcourt Entertainment Industry. (235 Views)

Phase 2 Repair Of The Port-Harcourt Refinery Will Be Completed By Q4, 2024 -Kyar / Why Are You Killing Christians In Nigeria?: Buhari Recalls Meeting With Trump / Why Are You Killing Christians? Trump to Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#lettertogovernorwike: You Killing The Port Harcourt Entertainment Industry. by mrbss: 12:19pm On Aug 19, 2020
Dear your Excellency,

So sorry , if i may sound too harsh on this, but like a reasonable a son will atleast once in a while tells his father some atom of truth, when he feels that the father is not doing right.

So that is how i feel like doing now, because in my own observations as a media, blogger and entertainments promoter from River State.

I must say that, you have not been fair to the Port Harcourt entertainments industry more especially the entertainers in your actions.

You only support the entertainers when some one has managed to succeed through the harsh conditions, just like the case of Tacha were you spend much money in hosting her. But when she was here nothing was done to help her career been an upcoming influential she was then.

You build event centers that the entertainers can not afford to pay for it. Some improving entertainment ideas where brought to you, but you turn it down.

Look at case of the Covid 19 wedding hosting procedures, that there should not be any wedding receptions without even limiting the numbers forgetting that, that is were some entertainers feeds from.

Now you have open markets without considering some aspects of the entertainment sectors. Haba within them do you na? Thank you for the massive ongoing road constructions, but it cannot put foods on our tables.

Please unbehave of the Port Harcourt Entertainers, we are saying that please support entertainment industry.

Your humble son BillonDProBlogger.

Re: #lettertogovernorwike: You Killing The Port Harcourt Entertainment Industry. by DuBLINGreenb(m): 12:20pm On Aug 19, 2020
What are you "so sorry" about

Talk your mind and go

Meanwhile Wike abeg do share those cars wey dey govmt house abeg

Even tho I no support you but ehnnnn � proximity to money in this naija is very fundamental

Wike share those motor abeg make boys quick enter road

1 Like

Re: #lettertogovernorwike: You Killing The Port Harcourt Entertainment Industry. by Commentor: 12:38pm On Aug 19, 2020
They are even scared to confront Wike online.

grin

Cowards.

(1) (Reply)

Edo 2020: APC Accused Obaseki Of Using Police To Intimidate Opposition / Cross River APC Peace Accord: Senator Akpanudoedehe Midwives Peace / Babandede: Foreign Company Tried To Seize NNPC Building Over Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.