Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,232 members, 7,934,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:31 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Cross River, Inspects Projects With Governor Ayade - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Cross River, Inspects Projects With Governor Ayade (37353 Views)

Femi Fani Kayode Visits Sunday Igboho (Photos) / Governor Umahi Climbs Trees As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia. IPOB Members Welcome Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Cross River, Inspects Projects With Governor Ayade by olaiyaO: 4:04pm On Aug 19, 2020
It is unfortunate that 99.9% of those who drops their comments here are only seeing negative side of his visitation. Why don't we thinks otherwise.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Cross River, Inspects Projects With Governor Ayade by Angelfrost(m): 4:05pm On Aug 19, 2020
This is newsworthy in what way exactly??!... A tourist visited a state governor, who deemed him important enough to entertain... Where is the news??! undecided
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Cross River, Inspects Projects With Governor Ayade by eedimo(m): 4:05pm On Aug 19, 2020
Little wonder he stood by Ayade's faction of PDP in Cross River State.
Na him made dey be governor so
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Cross River, Inspects Projects With Governor Ayade by ridbell01(m): 4:06pm On Aug 19, 2020
frankyychiji:
He came from your loins.

Even if he's a prodigal son, he was a son before he became prodigal.

You Yorubas hate your own so passionately because of political difference but love Tinubu who continues to squander your Commonwealth and throw you crumbs. O ma se o!
We don't hate he is a son of a betrayal, he has done things that made Yorubas to disowned him by sleeping with some people hero's wife and still announced it as the village square
You said Tinubu has squandered the commonwealth of the Yorubas please I beg you just show me your state that Tinubu doesn't squander your commonwealth.
Tell me any successfully Igbo man that make it without visiting the South-west

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Cross River, Inspects Projects With Governor Ayade by odomanis: 4:09pm On Aug 19, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Visiting governors upandan.....this one no get job?

You,who can you visit ? You think its easy ? Envy !!!!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Cross River, Inspects Projects With Governor Ayade by frankyychiji(f): 4:11pm On Aug 19, 2020
ridbell01:
We don't hate he is a son of a betrayal, he has done things that made Yorubas to disowned him by sleeping with some people hero's wife and still announced it as the village square
You said Tinubu has squandered the commonwealth of the Yorubas please I beg you just show me your state that Tinubu doesn't squander your commonwealth.
Tell me any successfully Igbo man that make it without visiting the South-west
Bianca was not married to Oukwu then, so stop trolling and kiss the truth!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Cross River, Inspects Projects With Governor Ayade by ridbell01(m): 4:13pm On Aug 19, 2020
frankyychiji:
Bianca was not married to Oukwu then, so stop trolling and kiss the truth!
tour mean your hero married public leftover but the guy cum announced it went her married her.
My brother stop support nonsense
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Cross River, Inspects Projects With Governor Ayade by samuelson06(m): 4:22pm On Aug 19, 2020
Openbusiness:
did you see the community he built for the poor and gave them free of charge? With excellent utilities and amenities, top class buildings? Ayade dey try abeg. I watch d video online and I couldn't believe any Nigerian Governor could do such a thing

He might have done that but his overall performance is not commendable.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Cross River, Inspects Projects With Governor Ayade by TLE900: 4:27pm On Aug 19, 2020
This FFK get presidential ambition?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Cross River, Inspects Projects With Governor Ayade by F117nighthawk: 4:28pm On Aug 19, 2020
The jobless parrot, he will start broadcasting and hyping his PDP paddies in government now and promote them on his Twitter and other social media platforms grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Cross River, Inspects Projects With Governor Ayade by Adegreen(m): 4:33pm On Aug 19, 2020
for Your industrial electrical panel on any kind...ATS, MOTOR CONTROL, VFD, BUS BAR, CONTROL PANEL,and trouble shooting you can contact Royal Mateen on 07084997385 at a very affordable price and we are ready to give you the best
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Cross River, Inspects Projects With Governor Ayade by sleek214(m): 4:41pm On Aug 19, 2020
bolaayenimo:
. That's his job
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Cross River, Inspects Projects With Governor Ayade by Deborah98(f): 4:45pm On Aug 19, 2020
FFK one man who is neither cold not hot,he doesn't seem to be recognized as a full politician or a mere party man,
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Cross River, Inspects Projects With Governor Ayade by bluefilm: 4:47pm On Aug 19, 2020
Whenever I see a group of people wearing these masks, I only think of horses that wear muzzles.

Face masks are nothing but a symbol of submission but the sleeping sheeple cannot even see that nor question the effectiveness of these face masks.

Just because everyone else is wearing one, they will also put on their own face masks, maybe because it makes them look cool...

Nonsense. wink
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Cross River, Inspects Projects With Governor Ayade by KayCee92(m): 4:51pm On Aug 19, 2020
Commentor:
E don go beg for money again.

Just say u ain't go no data to watch the YouTube video grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Cross River, Inspects Projects With Governor Ayade by UnimkeAk(m): 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2020
samuelson06:
Other governors should emulate Ayade in what way exactly? I don't see what that man has done in Cross River. If not Donald Duke, Cross River state would've been a total mess. Imoke was bad but Ayade is worst.
What do u know about imoke...
Stop misinforming Nigerians
Imoke that tarred 700km of rural roads every year for 8years.
Rural electrification.
Water supply.
And still built roads in Calabar.

Imoke was better than Donald Duke
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Cross River, Inspects Projects With Governor Ayade by kay7: 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2020
Why are people making this man feel important?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Cross River, Inspects Projects With Governor Ayade by Kenmatt(m): 5:04pm On Aug 19, 2020
FFK is making himself noticeable should unexpected happens in 2023, he will be remembered again.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Cross River, Inspects Projects With Governor Ayade by frog12: 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2020
this people like to waste money
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Cross River, Inspects Projects With Governor Ayade by Commentor: 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2020
KayCee92:

Just say u ain't go no data to watch the YouTube video grin

Here in UK, most people have a monthly data plan and WiFi in the home.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Cross River, Inspects Projects With Governor Ayade by frankyychiji(f): 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2020
ridbell01:
tour mean your hero married public leftover but the guy cum announced it went her married her.
My brother stop support nonsense
FFk acted like the true yoruba man he is, atenuso is in their DNA.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Cross River, Inspects Projects With Governor Ayade by NGpatriot: 5:33pm On Aug 19, 2020
SE/SS project coordinating minister and roving Ambassador at large.

Joblessness is a B!atch.

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Cross River, Inspects Projects With Governor Ayade by zoghys: 5:43pm On Aug 19, 2020
bolaayenimo:

Is visiting a governor not a job in Nigeria, abeg make the guy man chop small.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Cross River, Inspects Projects With Governor Ayade by Blackking98(m): 5:54pm On Aug 19, 2020
UnimkeAk:

What do u know about imoke...
Stop misinforming Nigerians
Imoke that tarred 700km of rural roads every year for 8years.
Rural electrification.
Water supply.
And still built roads in Calabar.

Imoke was better than Donald Duke
Lol
You're a chronic liar, I'm sure you're a little kid who just got matured this 2010 up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Cross River, Inspects Projects With Governor Ayade by Blackking98(m): 5:57pm On Aug 19, 2020
NGpatriot:
SE/SS project coordinating minister and roving Ambassador at large.

Joblessness is a B!atch.

grin grin grin
Last week Anambra, today Cross river, funny enough here in calabar nobody gave a shit about his arrival grin
Should he visit your Rivers State next? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Cross River, Inspects Projects With Governor Ayade by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:58pm On Aug 19, 2020
frankyychiji:
He had better intensify it because he should have cut his coat according to his size.

Na baby mama pack enter im house as a liability. Ffk is older than her by thirty years and a 3 time divocee, she's probably homeless.
She don dey look for market already, if ffk no help am out, she go become something else. He is only doing her a favour to save her life.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Cross River, Inspects Projects With Governor Ayade by gulfer: 6:02pm On Aug 19, 2020
FFK, working for his livelyhood. This used to be easy during PDP time but no longer the case now lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Cross River, Inspects Projects With Governor Ayade by techmo(m): 6:07pm On Aug 19, 2020
cool

Someone somewhere paid Fani Kayode heavily.... First Sokoto chieftaincy title, now southeast tour, then now SouthSouth

The nigga is up to no good

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Cross River, Inspects Projects With Governor Ayade by hush15: 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2020
offiong187:
Former minister of Aviation Chief Femi Fani Kayode paid a familiarisation visit to Cross River. Details later.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1295924509296525312

FFK, the new Mr President, Chief Inspector General

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Does Asiwaju Mean? / Tambuwal, Okowa, Wike, Ibori Meet In Delta (Photos) / Fayose Reacts To Fayemi’s Emergence As NGF Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.