Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,428 members, 7,961,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 09:18 PM

Actress Salma Mumin - I Started With Selling Pure Water In A Container - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Salma Mumin - I Started With Selling Pure Water In A Container (1193 Views)

VIDEO: Actress Salma Seductively Poses N aked With Fruits As She Celebrate Bday / Salma Mumin Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Covers Her Nude Body With Watermelons / Dija, Rahama Sadau & Salma Phillips Cover Thisday Style Magazine's Latest Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Salma Mumin - I Started With Selling Pure Water In A Container by kings2all: 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2020
Beautiful Ghanaian actress, Salma Mumin, has revealed that she started a small sachet water business in a container and that has now evolved into a completely different venture.

As social media in Ghana continues to be stirred with news of top celebrities who have built their wealth with huge sums of money from their sugar daddies, Mumim sought to make it clear that she was not one of those celebrities.

Watch the full interview here:
Re: Actress Salma Mumin - I Started With Selling Pure Water In A Container by Friendlyjoe: 5:49pm On Aug 19, 2020
Good for her
Re: Actress Salma Mumin - I Started With Selling Pure Water In A Container by NobleAngell(f): 10:14pm On Aug 19, 2020
Ehen! they have arrived. The "I had no shoes" geng.

1 Like

Re: Actress Salma Mumin - I Started With Selling Pure Water In A Container by kings2all: 11:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
Abi
Re: Actress Salma Mumin - I Started With Selling Pure Water In A Container by SAMBARRY: 1:39am On Aug 21, 2020
Mshewww

Next!
Re: Actress Salma Mumin - I Started With Selling Pure Water In A Container by kings2all: 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
lets go to the next post

(1) (Reply)

"Why I Was In The Bathroom With Kiddwaya" – Nengi Opens Up To Ozo / Speed Darlington: I Don't Want A Country Of Igbo People Only / Banky W & Adesua Celebrate Their Son, Hazaiah On His First Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.