Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,067 members, 7,887,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 08:27 PM

Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply (60179 Views)

Nigerian Army Shortlists Candidates For 87 Regular Recruits Intake / Outcome Of CBN CPP Recruitment, 2020 / Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by Amumaigwe: 6:14am On Aug 20, 2020
LastNL:

https://mobile.twitter.com/HQNigerianArmy/status/1296076061285941249

Let the politicians share the slots already. That practice must continue. We are the masses are now okay with it.
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by NofiuFade(m): 6:29am On Aug 20, 2020
Clintonpaul:
I doubt this .....get ur info correct

Meself dey shock the day i find out, although it depend on the category sha, but i believe thats the pay cut for the start..
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by nuelzy: 6:53am On Aug 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Don't be a Pussy asss niggarrr and a coward...be a real niggarrr.. don't scare people from applying
Everybody go die...our tomorrow nor dey guarantee and sure.....
I remember my grandfather will always say to me
Son.....for every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die
Soldier or no soldier.....we all are going down...

Ogbeni which one be i do dey lie...
You dey inside house.. building fit collapse on top your head... electric fit shock you die...
You enter train....the train derail
You enter plane he crash
You enter boat or ship...he capsized
You dey waka for road...stray bullet hit you
You dey on your own lasser fever or any other better fever fall you( check hospital)
You dey open space or field on a rainy day with umbrella then thunder strike...the umbrella act as a good conductor to shock you die
Ogbeni.... check am na..na just few i name so.... anything fit kill us for every day we wake
nobody should listen to this one oo... Nah dem

They are looking for new sacrificial lambs to sustain their pockets...

If u must die.. Let it be the way God destined for you..

Not to purposely hand ur life over to be taken for a country as useless as Nigeria...

Even God will not be happy with you...

Ur life and death means nothing to them... Trust me!!.. The whole labour of ur family will be in vain.. Its better u remain in ur house jobless and still hustle than to be killed for other people's benefits and ur family will take the whole pains for nothing.. No compensation what so ever!
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by JordanMichael(m): 6:57am On Aug 20, 2020
Ahmed0336:
Na wetin Nigerian youths (males) suppose dey apply b dis.

Not dragging N-power with the ladies grin
grin
Ahmed0336:

Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by thundafire: 7:08am On Aug 20, 2020
Country no balance even to spell military from the same Military were post am na wahala.
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by Shattuck(m): 7:13am On Aug 20, 2020
seniormallam:
The big men and politicians should use the slots to enroll their children in the army,
We the masses are not interested.
true when its the lucrative govt job they hand over to politicians to share among their families why not ask them to bring their children into the this, buratai no get children.
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by fosternike123(m): 7:13am On Aug 20, 2020
Sniper Association should apply.. ��
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by olaniyilukman(m): 7:29am On Aug 20, 2020
Ahmed0336:

Na male child should apply for death sentence about...
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by reason1man: 7:29am On Aug 20, 2020
They should share the slots to their children. We no want
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by olaniyilukman(m): 7:31am On Aug 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Don't be a Pussy asss niggarrr and a coward...be a real niggarrr.. don't scare people from applying

You dey inside house.. building fit collapse on top your head... electric fit shock you die...
You enter plane he crash
You dey on your own lasser fever or any other better fever fall you( check hospital)
You dey open space or field on a rainy day with umbrella then thunder strike...the umbrella act as a good conductor to shock you die
Ogbeni.... check am na..na just few i name so.... anything fit kill us for every day we wake
So na all these things happen to your family... Sure your name is Ikuwumi... Death is my hobby
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by olaniyilukman(m): 7:32am On Aug 20, 2020
ezechi24:
They should recruit their children.
God bless you bro!!!
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by Deborah98(f): 7:33am On Aug 20, 2020
And just yesterday I was discussing with my aunt about this our military people, lolzzzzz I was like nobody I know will ever join military for any reason,I don't have any reason for that just a bit discouraged with the way the system is managed and operated seriously.... good luck to those applying and to those already there the Lord shall be your strength..
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by Deborah98(f): 7:35am On Aug 20, 2020
reason1man:
They should share the slots to their children. We no want
a friend of mine has been applying for this for over a couple of years now and he's not successful with it, uncle don lose hope,like seriously let their children taste the other side of the world...
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 20, 2020
Around 180k....
armyofone:
What is their pay and cost of living allowance like ?
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by olaniyilukman(m): 7:50am On Aug 20, 2020
tfash96:
Money you go use buy nonsensical form go use am buy Ethereum
Bro, pls help me out on this Ethereum, Bitcoin of a thing... I will be glad to know this bro, things are not proving good anymore bro... I will be glad if you can drop ur contact so that we can talk
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by donPhill(m): 7:55am On Aug 20, 2020
bloomstar:
The truth is that This people keep looking for people who will keep dying so that the insurgent deals will keep flowing.

Anyone that applies for that is a big fool. Nigeria and the bad leaders are not worth our lives.

Is better you die for something more worth.

Even my enemy won't apply this in my presence
make una no de kill my morale na, i beg for even 35k job una no gree give me, now una still wan make i de house? is this life worth living being jobless with no money and plentiful frustration? gimme morale abeg

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by bloomstar: 8:01am On Aug 20, 2020
donPhill:
make una no de kill my morale na, i beg for even 35k job una no gree give me, now una still wan make i de house? is this life worth living being jobless with no money and plentiful frustration? gimme morale abeg

When dere is life dere is hope. U can not tell what will happen for u in next two months. No go waste ur life for another man pocket

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by faithfull18(f): 8:01am On Aug 20, 2020
Lol, hmmn.
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by chronology(f): 8:32am On Aug 20, 2020
Boko haram bandit will be like

Does our hunters are coming to hunte for their bush meat.

Nigeria Armed Forces is not strong like before in Nigeria under our former rulers not leaders of today no well and training like before.

Well those of you that want to apply. I wish you GoodGoodluck in advance.

I don't love anything about the Nigeria Armed Forces anymore because the way they are killing our brothers, sisters and others.

The Nigeria army should give slot to the politicians to give their children to apply
To face boko boy in the North

Useless people of underworld
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by Obakashdee(m): 8:37am On Aug 20, 2020
The site no Dey go, I don tire
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

You enter plane he crash
easiest one, snake fit bite am die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by sbashir10(m): 9:19am On Aug 20, 2020
Aiyedara:
Around 180k....
More than that, salaries has-been amended, 2nd lie now earn 240k, and if you're serving in Northeast, allowance for 2nd lieu is 45k. Total is like 285k.
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by Ominimercy(m): 9:24am On Aug 20, 2020
Noted
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by rufai1440: 9:28am On Aug 20, 2020
me kee to apply for wetin my pikin still small oo my wife no go gree.
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by Chinex57: 9:49am On Aug 20, 2020
please guys i studied political science in the university.. which do i apply for DSSC or SSC ?? please help.me out guys am confused...
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by Major77: 9:53am On Aug 20, 2020
Instead of me to join nigerian army i remain jobbless.(GO DIE WORK) nigerians wise up we are not FOOLS.
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by Major77: 9:56am On Aug 20, 2020
Chinex57:
please guys i studied political science in the university.. which do i apply for DSSC or SSC ?? please help.me out guys am confused...
please my brother look for another work than this GO DIE WORK
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by tfash96(m): 9:58am On Aug 20, 2020
olaniyilukman:
Thanks boss! I will give you a call
okay now.. I'm on whatsapp as well sha
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by emmieachichi: 10:16am On Aug 20, 2020
Boko Haram insurgents kill 8 soldiers, abduct hundred in Borno

Written by Nurudeen Lawal

Updated an hour ago

- Boko Haram insurgents have struck again in the northern state of Borno

- The insurgents reportedly killed eight soldiers and injured three others on Tuesday, August 18, in Kukawa

- A general hospital in Magumeri was also raided, with a nursing mother killed in the process before the facility was razed

Not fewer than eight soldiers were reportedly killed and three others injured by members of the Islamic State in West Africa Province (ISWAP) on Tuesday, August 18, in Kukawa town, Borno state.

According to Daily Trust, the terrorists have also abducted about one hundred people including young men and girls from Kukawa in the last 10 days.

The insurgents had ambushed the Nigerian soldiers who were asked to move to Kukawa on Tuesday to address increased Boko Haram activities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. / FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1) / Update On LNSA Recruitment

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.