Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,870 members, 7,879,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:27 AM

Boko Haram Takes Over Kukawa, Borno, Kills Many, Hoists Flag - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Takes Over Kukawa, Borno, Kills Many, Hoists Flag (55974 Views)

Boko Haram Takes Over Yobe Police Station, Set Operational Vehicles Ablaze - SR / Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters / 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Kukawa, Borno, Kills Many, Hoists Flag by 900warriorz: 10:36pm On Aug 19, 2020
Lanka00:
am a single mother and that needs urgent help as my daughter is seriously sick and have not eaten for 3days,all i can afford is paracetamol which is not helping please help to buy her drug since i cant afford hospital as she is all i have and live for.
2104443109 uba.

Scam...You opened this account this month just to post this? undecided
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Kukawa, Borno, Kills Many, Hoists Flag by ransomed: 10:48pm On Aug 19, 2020
Recruitment into the Nigerian Army has started , enlist to face Boko Haram.
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Kukawa, Borno, Kills Many, Hoists Flag by enirock(m): 10:52pm On Aug 19, 2020
Waterypussy2:
Wow very cool to hear. Honestly, I'm beginning to like this Boko Haram people. The North needs to be depopulated and I'm happy they are doing just that.
Wow! Do you just talk for the sake of it Human lives being wasted on the altar of corrupt leader and greedy politicians and the youths sitting down to watch and you talk of depopulation Mind your thoughts, they become words.
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Kukawa, Borno, Kills Many, Hoists Flag by elisho: 10:52pm On Aug 19, 2020
good news
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Kukawa, Borno, Kills Many, Hoists Flag by elisho: 10:52pm On Aug 19, 2020
elisho:
good news
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Kukawa, Borno, Kills Many, Hoists Flag by prince2pac(m): 10:54pm On Aug 19, 2020
Commentor:
Sahara Reporters and lies.

Where are the photos?
uncle commenter check aljazeera... maybe they are lie too

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Kukawa, Borno, Kills Many, Hoists Flag by InvertedHammer: 11:28pm On Aug 19, 2020
/
A General in Nigerian Army is equivalent to a seargent in Israel army. After coup, IBB
and cohorts were dashing one another military ranks like chewing gum. Buhari was a beneficiary.

/

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Kukawa, Borno, Kills Many, Hoists Flag by sulaak(m): 11:32pm On Aug 19, 2020
Reference:

I am only telling you what you want to hear and on a public forum like this it will be inappropriate not be politically correct (aka 'patriotic'). You take what you want from my response but I have given enough hints to paint a realistic picture about what unconventional warfare is all about.

Nations with far longer experience, far superior military forces struggle against radical ideologist driven groups and you think it wil be a walk in the park for Nigeria?...

Rubbish , Nigerians are always comparing their failures with other countries failures.Nigerians take comfort in other countries incompetence. Why not compare Nigeria with other countries success stories.

It's well known that the Nigeria army has been underfunded and the officer ranks are selected based on quota and not merit.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Kukawa, Borno, Kills Many, Hoists Flag by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:39pm On Aug 19, 2020
Lanka00:
am a single mother and that needs urgent help as my daughter is seriously sick and have not eaten for 3days,all i can afford is paracetamol which is not helping please help to buy her drug since i cant afford hospital as she is all i have and live for.
2104443109 uba.

u are mad.
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Kukawa, Borno, Kills Many, Hoists Flag by kthug: 11:41pm On Aug 19, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
If our neighbors can do it why can’t we?
I swear e 4 good o
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Kukawa, Borno, Kills Many, Hoists Flag by frog12: 11:54pm On Aug 19, 2020
no one is SAFE. this is very bad!
and national assembly is not working. only non-legislators are criticising the government on insecurity.

do you think people will continue to wait until they are slaughtered?
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Kukawa, Borno, Kills Many, Hoists Flag by Organs(m): 11:55pm On Aug 19, 2020
Why kill innocent, defenceless poor people? If Boko Haram starts killing Politicians today, i will start donating half my salary to them.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Kukawa, Borno, Kills Many, Hoists Flag by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 19, 2020
Lanka00:
2104443109 uba.

Where is ur proof for all these?
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Kukawa, Borno, Kills Many, Hoists Flag by GoodofNaija: 12:20am On Aug 20, 2020
Reference:

Don't be ridiculous. Listen to this to straighten your head out.

Since 2001, 1.9 million American soldiers have served in Iraq and Afghanistan in 3 million tours of duty. According to the Cong.budg.office this has cost the American taxpayer somewhere about 2.4 trillion, TRILLION (if you didn't hear well) dollars which includes interest.

Which means they are obviously raising bonds (borrowing from the taxpayer) for men, machines, materials and munitions to chase the Taliban up and down the Khyber Pass...

Even Trump the money man who vowed to bring his troops home and end the carnage but as at this morning he still cannot do it. France has been in the lower Sahara battling militants there for the past 3 decades, no victor yet.

Chief. Assynetric warfare is a hard thing, a very hard thing to handle. Let me be realistic here. The best we may get is containment, a very costly war of containment. We better start seriously thinking of other non military options.

You are not smart at all

The simple query for you is how can you be comparing armies helping to fight wars in foreign lands to an army fighting war in its own land without success

Are they not completely different scenarios
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Kukawa, Borno, Kills Many, Hoists Flag by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:28am On Aug 20, 2020
In Lai Mohammed's voice........ They are technically defeated
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Kukawa, Borno, Kills Many, Hoists Flag by knowhowk: 12:55am On Aug 20, 2020
Commentor:
Sahara Reporters and lies.

Where are the photos?
. U too can go to Borno to take Photos to show us now.
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Kukawa, Borno, Kills Many, Hoists Flag by Pinkybush: 5:03am On Aug 20, 2020
I don't believe this report, but if it's true, I think our darling daddy should also relocate to Borno to boast soldiers' morale.

But according to our darling daddy boko haram have been technically defeated. They are even at the president villa to surrender led by shekau. The attacks witness today are from IPAD or IPOD abi IPOB miscreants

I'm really in love with this religion of piss.
My only sympathy goes to christians over their.
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Kukawa, Borno, Kills Many, Hoists Flag by Kuginzi: 6:42am On Aug 20, 2020
baliyubla:
“Bepour we came on bord in 2015, Boko Haram were okwufying territories, but now ze are not Okwufying any, as we have suckceded in fushing zem to za banduriz of lake chad Bazin and ze only attack soft targets.” Mohamaddu Buhari.

What a disaster the Lifeless dullard turned out to be.
Na Igbo u dey speak. Which one be Okwufying? No he only Okwufying, na Okechukwu
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Kukawa, Borno, Kills Many, Hoists Flag by Kuginzi: 6:43am On Aug 20, 2020
skyblueking:
Only a fool believes whatever this present government says..
They queried Niger over its defeat against BH, claiming that the Niger soldiers overstepped its boundary..
Yet we've fought BH for years to no avail even a single defeat..
Nigeria is a complete zoo.. I only pity the people in Bornu..
And only a fool believes all news from SaharaReporters
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Kukawa, Borno, Kills Many, Hoists Flag by dederocs(m): 7:16am On Aug 20, 2020
Keep rehabilitatinf them, feeding them andd nurturing them, i guess their lives is more important thsn innocent northerners they are killing like chickens...this shows killers will never change, especially religious indoctrinated killers, oh i forget they are your kinsmen.
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Kukawa, Borno, Kills Many, Hoists Flag by awakeuche(m): 7:20am On Aug 20, 2020
Lanka00:
2104443109 uba.
put up a picture of you and your daughter
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Kukawa, Borno, Kills Many, Hoists Flag by daniwise(m): 7:22am On Aug 20, 2020
GamalNasser:
Picture of the flag or ?

Or Bleep off
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Kukawa, Borno, Kills Many, Hoists Flag by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 20, 2020
Lanka00:
2104443109 uba.

Send a dm. I need proof too
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Kukawa, Borno, Kills Many, Hoists Flag by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:12am On Aug 20, 2020
Manueleee:

Funny Dude... Am writing exams tomorrow and I got an Expo.
One of the question is list at least 5 Buhari achievement so far.... help a brother mbok.

no na

that is easy just write NO ANSWER and that is the correct answer!

the man can not even complete a sentence and some idiot is looking for achievements.
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Kukawa, Borno, Kills Many, Hoists Flag by Bondinus(m): 8:56am On Aug 20, 2020
I thought they defeated Boko Haram.
Guys, get ready for buhari's shock reply
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Kukawa, Borno, Kills Many, Hoists Flag by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 20, 2020
baliyubla:
“Bepour we came on bord in 2015, Boko Haram were okwufying territories, but now ze are not Okwufying any, as we have suckceded in fushing zem to za banduriz of lake chad Bazin and ze only attack soft targets.” Mohamaddu Buhari.

What a disaster the Lifeless dullard turned out to be.

Boko Haram are scavengers..
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Kukawa, Borno, Kills Many, Hoists Flag by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 20, 2020
Nbotee:
According to Buhari, they are jus looking for food and provisions.. Mayb d flag is for food vendors and provision suppliers to locate dem easily

The man can beautify anything he likes and demonize what he doesn't like.

Boko Haram are mere scavengers.

That tells you where his sympathy lies.

The bloodshed isn't the priority.
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Kukawa, Borno, Kills Many, Hoists Flag by NELLY1990: 11:28am On Aug 20, 2020
I prophecy that your daughter shall be healed in Jesus name. There will be food on your table Mama in Jesus name. Amen
Lanka00:
2104443109 uba.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Kukawa, Borno, Kills Many, Hoists Flag by Maychel(m): 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2020
Thought they're technically defeated?
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Kukawa, Borno, Kills Many, Hoists Flag by patwilly(m): 9:33pm On Aug 20, 2020
Kukawa, Once the seat of power of the powerful Shehu El-Kanemi!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari / Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics / ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.