Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,187 members, 7,947,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:14 AM

How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. (99061 Views)

Asad Mahmood New York: The Visionary Wildlife Photographer / Pictures Of A Big Python Killed In My Compound Today / Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by snipesdam(m): 9:08pm On Aug 19, 2020
angry angry
Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by ideabuilder: 9:08pm On Aug 19, 2020
This small python?

2 Likes

Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by JoshOxborn: 9:08pm On Aug 19, 2020
That snake is harmless! Why didn't you let it attack you fess before you smashed it head with a stick. Wicked boy.

1 Like

Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by personal59: 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2020
lolll that's a cool picture

on mali

Mali is in top 20 gold-producing nations in the world and has 50 gold mines but with no gold reserves.
France has one of the world's biggest Gold Reserves in the world with zero gold mines!
Figure it out!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by bolafez(m): 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2020
interesting.
Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by Lizzydonnah(f): 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2020
Nice pics cool even tho I hate snakes. angry
Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by ednut1(m): 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2020
Harmless animal. Naso nat geo wild people dey kill am?

3 Likes

Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by sammyj: 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2020
Snake never bite you before. Hmmm upcoming wild life photographer indeed!! grin

1 Like

Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by TeemahBeddings0: 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2020
Beautifully...you really edit am wel

3 Likes

Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2020
Lol
Penboy:
Upcoming wildlife photographer and you're killing snakes. What you ought to be preserving.

Well done sir.

Cc. Natgeo
Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by iammolahs(m): 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2020
Damn nigga

isoright

as a real nigga, you should have kept the Python in your crib in order to have more photos na, but nevertheless I hope say enjoy the Python meat with some good bottles of gulder

1 Like

Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2020
Lol
ednut1:
Harmless animal. Naso nat geo wild people dey kill am?
Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by lexy2014: 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2020
Tobitoo:
Tor6... Them wahala...... please Toilet led light is available @ a very cheap rate....if you are interested hola me on what.sapp 080..550..86312

So that we won't no d true color of our sh*t again abi? Ur plan no work

2 Likes

Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by superability(m): 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2020
The pics for over make sense if the snake was alive o
Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by dukeprince50: 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2020
pocohantas:
Upcoming wildlife photographer that is smashing non-venomous snake.

Anyway, that is a good shot.
if that snake hold u, u will end up with a lot of stitches

1 Like

Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by wisest10: 9:11pm On Aug 19, 2020
Wild life photographer...
bros we can start our own na geo wild...na so dimmykiss take blow with talking about history
Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by bbbabes(f): 9:11pm On Aug 19, 2020
Great job
Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 19, 2020
warem:
Hope say you no fry am after o
Dem no dey fry snake meat
Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by youngblaq: 9:12pm On Aug 19, 2020
But d tin is non venomous na...and e no even get fangs sef. Fear fear man. You go fi go shoot for Savannah like dis? Lol

2 Likes

Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by Benwallt(m): 9:16pm On Aug 19, 2020
[s]
NaijaOlosho:
Afonjas are always afraid of even small coachroach but can never be afraid of using so much pepper for meals

Nice job though
[/s]

1 Like

Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by hahn(m): 9:17pm On Aug 19, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:
I think they should create a snake category, where you can post all your snake related stories grin

Who else is thinking with me?

Seun come see idea.

The snake category should be under the peppersoup category grin
Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by Timagex(m): 9:17pm On Aug 19, 2020
wisest10:
Wild life photographer...
bros we can start our own na geo wild...na so dimmykiss take blow with talking about history
. In this Nigeria, I doubt it o. But, we will keep on trying... grin
Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by Kestolove(m): 9:17pm On Aug 19, 2020
Lala is proud of u
Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by Bmaster(m): 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:
I think they should create a snake category, where you can post all your snake related stories grin

Who else is thinking with me?
I second that grin
Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by factoryreset2: 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2020
Timagex:
Hello people. smiley My name is Taiwo and I am a portrait and nature photographer based in Nigeria. Today, August 19 is world photography day. cheesy I had an encounter with a snake around May, and I have decided to share the experience today. cool I did my NYSC P.O.P on August 16, so, by May, I was still a corper.

It was in Akure, Ondo state. There was no electricity (as usual). undecided Our landlord turned on his generator and we took the opportunity to charge. smiley After plugging our devices, some of us sat outside to receive fresh air and wait till 9pm (when the generator will go off). grin. I was reading a novel with my disloyal Torchlight (Just wait to see the disloyalty grin) and my back was resting on the fence. So, it was some minutes past eight and everyone has gone inside to do one thing or the other. I was alone outside. cool

Suddenly, I started having this farmilar feeling of "something wants to happen". undecided I initially thought maybe a scorpion was around or something. I turned on my Torchlight to shine around me, I didn't see nothing. My body was supposed to calm down after doing that, but it didn't. I instantly knew something bad was around the corner. My heart raced faster. sad I didn't know what told me to on the Torchlight again and shine it right beside me!! Brothers and sisters, by my left, I saw a fairly big royal python coming towards me !! shocked shocked shocked it was very close to me!!! shocked shocked. Immediately the light from my torch fell on it, it stopped and kind of looked up at the light!!!!! That was the moment my very wicked Torchlight decided to blink twice and go off!! cry cry cry grin grin. Ladies and gentlemen, cool, the speed at which I jumped up from the plastic chair amazes me till today!! grin cheesy cheesy I shouted blood of Jesus and ran inside the lodge to alert others. The ladies stayed back. undecided of course!! grin we looked for sticks and I made sure I didn't smash the head more than once, because, the photographer in me just saw an opportunity to take pictures of a python! cool The devil suggested I preserve it in my room till the next morning!! shocked shocked. What if it wakes up and decides to cuddle me in the midnight? smiley grin

So, I took a few shots the next morning and replaced the slightly smashed head in Photoshop. cool Nobody helped me to hold the dead snake or the stick it was on. Very challenging, but, I got the shot and I am happy.
Shots were taken on my Nikon d40x and 55-200mm lens. I need a better camera for wildlife and stuffs. Yes I know!! But, economy is hard. cheesy

cc lalasticlala help me push it to the promise Land. grin grin

This is not the kind of content I signed up for... Next please
Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by jojothaiv(m): 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2020
Making Lala proud....

grin
Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by blingxx(m): 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2020
I feel the kind of moral this op will be feeling like now grin cuz I also killed a snake last year near girls hostel , girls where passing by at the time ..omor see courage grin just two guys around like 8girls .the fear of snake just left my body that day
Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by Originalsly: 9:20pm On Aug 19, 2020
Hmmm..... interesting and entertaining write up.... full of suspense.... had to read to the end! ... by then I was no more interested in seeing the snake. Nice post!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nairaland Forum Rules and Regulations / How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection In Nigeria / Transparent Glass Public Toilet That Becomes Opaque When Occupied In Tokyo(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.