Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,875 members, 7,952,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 06:13 PM

Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday (69322 Views)

Adut Akech Buys A New House In Los Angeles / Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend / Adut Akech: Runtown Sparks Dating Rumour With 20-Year-Old Black Australian Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by Cousin9999: 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2020
morpheus24:

Sudanese people are a very ancient Nilotic peoples, one of the original Afrian phenotypes and are much older on the continent than the onset of West African and Bantu looking people like Runtown

It is a priviledge for RUn town to date such a fine specimen of woman.

Africa has different looking people. Embrace the beauty and diversity.

You do realize I'm not calling either of these women ugly, right?

I just have to check. lol
Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by supercase1(m): 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2020
IDENNAA:

My sister , its quite sad these condemnations and mockery is coming from the same set of people who accused the Whites of mental brainwashing and colonialism. African could hit doom.
If Dem put this girl for ground with better fine blonde like Carolina danjuma and make we assume say them both get good manners and Sabi f** grin which one you good choose cheesy
Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by Cousin9999: 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2020
The men attacking her looks are sad, self-hating individuals with mental illness.

Some women full of hate are likely lighter than her, and not better looking. They realize that they can only be considered attractive if all it takes is some bleach cream or strong admixture. They're threatened by gorgeous, dark, velvety women because they fear being tossed aside.

Other hateful women are just self-haters suffering from mental illness.

Everyone has preferences and things they really like, but to deny the objective attractiveness of this woman is absurd. She's stunning.

2 Likes

Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by Aurelius1(m): 4:52pm On Aug 20, 2020
She looks like Alek Wek, a south Sudanese model. They all have the same face.
Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by Rabiu4190: 4:58pm On Aug 20, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Trust an Igbo man, he is not dating this ugly looking girl for nothing

Either the girl is spending huge cash on him

He is sure cashing out

Aside money, these two are no match

Some of you will come for me to say rubbish but I don't care

Would you date that girl?? Kindly take a look at the last pix dammmnn

I can't just make it out

Either Runtown is getting cash from her, or she must have used charm to hang him undecided

Exactly, the girl father or mother na billionaire or multi trillionaire .... Runtown dey cash out big time.
Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by earnit3: 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2020
Oh
Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by Obidiugwu: 5:25pm On Aug 20, 2020
See slim fit ooo anyways black is beautiful,,,dm me for shooting of your musical videos,,@henobproductions
Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by Michaelcas(m): 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

He is sure cashing out

I can't just make it out

Either Runtown is getting cash from her, or she must have used charm to hang him undecided
wtf man, you just talk rubbish
Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by earnit3: 5:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
Ok
Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by Phut(f): 6:14pm On Aug 20, 2020
galuayan:
love wantintin....

Love nwa ntinti
Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by Litmus: 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2020
womenareapes:
which beautiful and gorgeous girls in Nigeria are you talking about? undecided

is like you have sign contract with poverty that's why you are spitting this rubbish!

shit fall on your head undecided

Beautiful and gorgeous girls full Nigeria. The Sudanese girl is nice looking too.
Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by NonnyDot(m): 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2020
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Good for him. Keep the bond strong
Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by izubext007: 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2020
love is blind
Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2020
Bluntguy:
While some celebrate with motherless children and orphans on their birthdays, some would prefer to be left alone with a woman. Happy birthday to him, anyway.
You can invite the whole motherless babies in Nigeria for your own birthday.. shocked
Let the guy enjoy his birthday in peace abeg.. angry

1 Like

Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by Bakare19: 7:16pm On Aug 20, 2020
Runtown has done well
Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 20, 2020
LadySarah:
Read all the comments up there and see why low self esteemed African ladies bleach their skins.

Colorism gradually getting hold of us.Those who advise that A dark partner should marry a fair one to balance things. She's a beautiful lady and that's all that matters.

He has found happiness and I pray it's forever. Those who don't like the combination should hide their faces in shame.

You know beautiful women but you open new accounts everyday to complain abt ur relationships and marriages.

Nonsense
Shut there nobody said anything about her skin
.....ur just being insecure
Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 20, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

He is sure cashing out

I can't just make it out

Jealousy wan kill this one ...u think that the rest African girls look like you guys in naija, that all you know is give me money and offer only sex
Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by Think9ja(m): 9:00pm On Aug 20, 2020
OakConsultNG:
Okay..

Always strive to be the best you can be, Register your Business, Church and also incorporate your Company with the CAC at discounted prices. Obtain your TIN. Check our signature and page for more details.

Offer lasts for a limited period only.

How much for a business name reservation?
Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by Yebby(m): 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2020
Bodlyspeaking:
She be looking like that girl in Black Panther

Wakanda forever

They're cousins. grin
Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by Bodlyspeaking(m): 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
Yebby:

They're cousins. grin

Wakanda forever
Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by Obemube35(m): 10:10pm On Aug 20, 2020
RUNTOWN dey insult himself no be Nigeria.
Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by Welcomme: 10:58pm On Aug 20, 2020
Liposure:
is that not lupita's sis
She is ooo... The girl get levels pass run town. Where that girl done enter, endorsement wet that girl don get, na only dream, run town go dey dream to get am but I am sure now, doors can open for him through her.
Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by WeRblessed(f): 11:06pm On Aug 20, 2020
such a beautiful lady, both inside and out. Nigerian women please know that you don't have to bleach your skin to find a good man. In fact, most of you are quite single because of your bleached skin and your financial dependent on your man/husband. So, stop bleaching, get something doing to generate income, be honest to yourselves, and love your man real hard, and he will marry you.
Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by Queenben(f): 1:01am On Aug 21, 2020
Mini importation have turned many Nigerians into millionaires.
Imagine buying women's designer bags for 5000 naira and selling for 25000 naira.
That's pure 20k profit on one product
Just selling 5 of that bag will give you 100k.
Some products are very easy to sell compared to others
Things around weight loss, health, women's beauty, fashion, electronics, gadgets sells very well in Nigeria
I remember selling a 10 naira pink lips balm for 2000 naira.
I don't need to tell you how hot this product is �
The profits in this business is too much mehn

Chat me up on ZERO EIGHT ZERO 6-3-3-5-6-6-0-0 to Join the group
Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by purples25(f): 1:50am On Aug 21, 2020
I'm so happy that melanin is getting defended, recognized and accepted more.

We brown skinned girls rock!
Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by Trueyarn(m): 2:16am On Aug 21, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

You are very blind undecided

There are people who will go for thick and light skinned ladies like the one in your DP, that doesn't make the ones who are slim and dark skinned ugly, neither does it makes someone like me who would not even look at the type in your DP twice, blind.
Different strokes for different folks.
BTW if that's you on your DP, I am sure there are people who would find you very attractive, stop looking for validation here.

I Love them slim and dark skinned!
Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by Realitykay(m): 3:58am On Aug 21, 2020
OakConsultNG:
Okay..

Always strive to be the best you can be, Register your Business, Church and also incorporate your Company with the CAC at discounted prices. Obtain your TIN. Check our signature and page for more details.

Offer lasts for a limited period only.

Good morning, please i have been trying to resolve the issue of uploading my documents on CAC portal after it was queried. Previously uploaded documents are still showing processing and can not upload new document for the resolved query. kindly find attached and advice appropriately. Thanks.

Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by TheMohican(m): 9:27am On Aug 21, 2020
WandaMaximoff:

This one is a low budget foreign wife. Benin Republic, Niger, Togo or Ghana is not far. You fit even enter these countries by Bus, go there go find your own low budget foreign wife.

Come back with low budget foreign guys for your Nigerian sisters as well.

Hiding behind a female moniker.
racism within the same race, the black is absolutely beautiful and the babe is a fuvking vibe
Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by TheMohican(m): 9:28am On Aug 21, 2020
kiddkash:
love is blind and has no sense of smell

You are disgusting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig' / Tacha Steps Out In White Short Gown, Hosted By Bellanaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.