Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,222 members, 7,947,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 12:57 PM

Bbnaija, Kaisha - I Was Evicted Because I Was A Threat To Housemate - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija, Kaisha - I Was Evicted Because I Was A Threat To Housemate (621 Views)

Eniola Badmus Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life (Pictures) / BBNaija: Kaisha Denies Kissing Kidwaya; Shares Full Video Of Scene / You Are A Fraud: Bisi Alimi Slams Bobrisky For Being A Threat To Trans Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija, Kaisha - I Was Evicted Because I Was A Threat To Housemate by Naijamingles80: 11:49pm On Aug 19, 2020
BBNaija2020: ‘I was evicted by housemates because I was a threat’ ― Kaisha

kaisha became the 5th housemate to be evicted from the lockdown, season 5, Big brother naija reality Tv show. The last evicted female housemate recently embarked on a radio station media tour in lagos, where she discussed about her past experience in the house and plans she has for the future.
READ MORE BELOW: https://www.naijamingles.com/bbnaija2020-i-was-evicted-by-housemates-because-i-was-a-threat-%e2%80%95-kaisha/

Re: Bbnaija, Kaisha - I Was Evicted Because I Was A Threat To Housemate by temptnow: 2:06am On Aug 20, 2020
Why are Nigerians like this?

Re: Bbnaija, Kaisha - I Was Evicted Because I Was A Threat To Housemate by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 20, 2020
temptnow:
Why are Nigerians like this?
Bro I tire
I swear if you watch Canada big brother for net flix you go fur their own dey very coded
Our own here get as he be

(1) (Reply)

"How 2face Raped Me Off My Recognition On African Queen Music Video" Steve Ray / Nigerian Youths Contribute 4.1 Million For Lady During Protest / Fans Attack Wizkid As Tems Is Compared To Don Jazzy Ayrastarr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.