Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,100 members, 7,887,184 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:15 AM

What Is Our Fate In Npower Program? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is Our Fate In Npower Program? (766 Views)

Error In Npower Test Results / Error In Npower BVN Validation / Breaking! FG Ends Npower Program For 2016 Batch. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Our Fate In Npower Program? by ndukwechinasa: 7:18am On Aug 20, 2020
It has been almost a month now that we all registered Npower program but we are yet to hearing from them.

After, my registration i was meant to receive a notification via email about the success of my application but to no avail.

I check my mail and often log on to the site for information but nothing is there.

What is our fate in NPower Program?
Re: What Is Our Fate In Npower Program? by bernard1000001(m): 7:27am On Aug 20, 2020
a
Re: What Is Our Fate In Npower Program? by unclemaths(m): 7:30am On Aug 20, 2020
Kindly inform those for N-Agro who applied for the Federal ministry of Agricultture and Rural development via Npower to check their mail immediately.
A message requesting them to write a 15 mins test has been sent. Please help circulate this information to save a volunteer who applied for the programme.

1 Like

Re: What Is Our Fate In Npower Program? by MarieAnn2012: 8:00am On Aug 20, 2020
grin grin grin grin

Carry on with your life.

Don't expect this kick off in a year's time. They don't have money to pay batch A and B, hence the termination. They then decided to recruit new ones that'd take time to start work.

So they are saving money not paying any Npower for the time being.
Re: What Is Our Fate In Npower Program? by yanabasee1(m): 8:25am On Aug 20, 2020
People that got ten times of what they advertised for and still extended the date.....

You better forget about this scam program.....
Re: What Is Our Fate In Npower Program? by Orubebe01: 12:31pm On Aug 20, 2020
Its better you go and look for what to do and stop hoping on Npower

(1) (Reply)

Exxon Mobil Massive Graduates Internship Recruitment - Nov. 2020 / Raise Funds For Education - For Students, Parents, Teachers, Lecturers & Schools / How To Become A Zuwapay Data Reseller - 265 Per 1GB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.