Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,327 members, 7,974,415 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 12:40 AM

God Does Not Do Evil - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Does Not Do Evil (597 Views)

Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? / Atheism. God Does Not Exist. / What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Does Not Do Evil by jonatoye(m): 9:08am On Aug 20, 2020
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: God Does not do evil

WORD FOR TODAY
God does not do evil; everything He created is good. Whenever it appears as if God allows evil; He allows it for your good. You must receive every gift of God in your life with thanksgiving!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Then God saw everything that He had made, and indeed it was very good." (Genesis 1:31a NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One of those things you must not but always remember is the fact that God does not do evil. The Devil is the one behind every form of evil you can see. Our Lord Jesus in the parable of wheat and tares, made it clear that the tares in the midst of the wheat are the works of the enemy the devil. The Lord allows them for a purpose.

The parable made it clear to us that the Lord allows evil to occur for a definite purpose. The beauty of it is that even from the beginning, He had declare judgement on every work of the enemy. Hence, each time the Lord allows evil in the lives of His people, it is for their own good and to do His good pleasure.

This is evident in the lives of the likes of Job, Joseph, David, Daniel, Abraham etc. During their ordeal it was as if the evil will swallow them; but on the contrary, it achieved the good pleasure of God in their lives. Identify the true workings of God in your life and rebuke every evil works of the enemy. Don't hesitate to always appreciate God in all situation of life. Since everything God created is good, we should not reject any of it. We may receive it gladly, with thankful hearts. (1Tim.4:4 NLT)

Prayer Point:
Lord! You are good; work out your good pleasure in every situation of my life in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
Everything created by God is very good!!!

Have a Graceful Thursday!!!
Re: God Does Not Do Evil by kingxsamz(m): 9:19am On Aug 20, 2020
Is genocide and killing of infants evil?

2 Likes

Re: God Does Not Do Evil by MJBOLT: 9:20am On Aug 20, 2020
but he created evil na

1 Like

Re: God Does Not Do Evil by Image123(m): 9:28am On Aug 20, 2020
kingxsamz:
Is genocide and killing of infants evil?

You miss the point, God owns all human life. You don't own any life, so you cannot be on the same pedestal.
Re: God Does Not Do Evil by Image123(m): 9:31am On Aug 20, 2020
MJBOLT:
but he created evil na

We may so argue, but He did not 'weaponize' evil. Water is useful for many things for instance, but someone else can turn it into a weapon to drown your household. Who do we blame, the creator of water or the guy who drowned you?

2 Likes

Re: God Does Not Do Evil by MJBOLT: 9:35am On Aug 20, 2020
did you just compare water to evil?water is essential for the survival of living things and has no evil nature in it,just because someone uses it to do evil doesnt make it evil.evil is evil or maybe you can tell us what benefits does the human race benefit from the evil created by god.

[s]
Image123:

We may so argue, but He did not 'weaponize' evil. Water is useful for many things for instance, but someone else can turn it into a weapon to drown your household. Who do we blame, the creator of water or the guy who drowned you?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: God Does Not Do Evil by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 20, 2020
When we come knocking on your door to teach you how to preach and teach God's word with efficacy you'll say "we are Christians, go and preach to pagans" now see how difficult it is for you to silence common atheists whose brains are like popcorn!
Re: God Does Not Do Evil by psucc(m): 10:00am On Aug 20, 2020
MJBOLT:
did you just compare water to evil?water is essential for the survival of living things and has no evil nature in it,just because someone uses it to do evil doesnt make it evil.evil is evil or maybe you can tell us what benefits does the human race benefit from the evil created by god.

[s][/s]
You argue so blindly but boldly too. Water even in a tea cup can be fatal.

If you're a believer (in Christ crucified), you can know and tell when evil crept into the human race (Gen. 3)
Re: God Does Not Do Evil by MJBOLT: 10:04am On Aug 20, 2020
until you tell us the benefits of the evil your god created,you lots are fools.

psucc:
You argue so blindly but boldly too. Water even in a tea cup can be fatal.

If you're a believer (in Christ crucified), you can know and tell when evil crept into the human race (Gen. 3)

2 Likes

Re: God Does Not Do Evil by sonmvayina(m): 10:05am On Aug 20, 2020
What is evil?..
Re: God Does Not Do Evil by Image123(m): 10:51am On Aug 20, 2020
MJBOLT:

[s][/s]

You could not answer the question. Or let me assume that you forgot. i will ask again nicely.
Who do we blame, the creator of water or the guy who drowned you?
Re: God Does Not Do Evil by psucc(m): 10:52am On Aug 20, 2020
MJBOLT:
until you tell us the benefits of the evil your god created,you lots are fools.

Why do you behave like an average Buhari supporter?
Re: God Does Not Do Evil by MJBOLT: 10:54am On Aug 20, 2020
continue grasping at straws here when i already proved water and evil are not the same.

[s]
Image123:

You could not answer the question. Or let me assume that you forgot. i will ask again nicely.
[/s]
Re: God Does Not Do Evil by kingxsamz(m): 11:27am On Aug 20, 2020
Image123:

Who do we blame for natural disasters?

Re: God Does Not Do Evil by Image123(m): 11:27am On Aug 20, 2020
MJBOLT:
continue grasping at straws here when i already proved water and evil are not the same.

[s][/s]

Nothing and evil are the same. i don't recall reading anyone say so except you. You will forever continue to drown to death while you accept what you want to hear.
Re: God Does Not Do Evil by Image123(m): 11:28am On Aug 20, 2020
kingxsamz:

i don't play blame games.
Re: God Does Not Do Evil by hakeem4(m): 11:31am On Aug 20, 2020
kingxsamz:

the homosexuals in my area
Re: God Does Not Do Evil by kingxsamz(m): 11:45am On Aug 20, 2020
Image123:

Answer na.
Why you dey avoid the question?
Since your god created the earth, who do we blame/ who's at fault when natural disasters kill people? Or your god didn't figure that out when creating the world?

2 Likes

Re: God Does Not Do Evil by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 20, 2020
This is really funny!

Religionsists & Atheists challenge.

If it's to start arguing blindly with JWs now their hands will start typing like computer, but Atheists are asking you questions now all of you are confused! cheesy
Re: God Does Not Do Evil by sonmvayina(m): 12:48pm On Aug 20, 2020
Maximus69:
This is really funny!

Religionsists & Atheists challenge.

If it's to start arguing blindly with JWs now their hands will start typing like computer, but Atheists are asking you questions now all of you are confused! cheesy

Serriously who is responsible for calamities and natural disasters...?
Re: God Does Not Do Evil by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2020
sonmvayina:

Serriously who is responsible for calamities and natural disasters...?

Are you also an Atheist? cheesy
Re: God Does Not Do Evil by MJBOLT: 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2020
see confusion grin

Image123:

Image123:

2 Likes

Re: God Does Not Do Evil by kingxsamz(m): 1:37pm On Aug 20, 2020
MJBOLT:
see confusion grin

I tire my brother, I tire.

Re: God Does Not Do Evil by sonmvayina(m): 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2020
Maximus69:

Are you also an Atheist? cheesy

No, but just our understanding of written scriptures and idea of God that is different..
Re: God Does Not Do Evil by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 20, 2020
sonmvayina:

No, but just our understanding of written scriptures and idea of God that is different..

So let them continue showing themselves how efficient they're in defending the book they claim to be the word of their God!

Let them defend their God after all they're saying the Bible belongs to them, let's see who owns the scriptures truthfully if it's Churchgoers or JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES? Isaiah 54:17 wink
Re: God Does Not Do Evil by sonmvayina(m): 5:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
Maximus69:

So let them continue showing themselves how efficient they're in defending the book they claim to be the word of their God!

Let them defend their God after all they're saying the Bible belongs to them, let's see who owns the scriptures truthfully if it's Churchgoers or JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES? Isaiah 54:17 wink

The Tanakh (old testament) belongs to the jews, they wrote and compiled it for their religion called Judaism.. The Greeks /Roman wrote the so called new testament, the catholic church added both together....

So..?.
Re: God Does Not Do Evil by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 20, 2020
sonmvayina:

The Tanakh (old testament) belongs to the jews, they wrote and compiled it for their religion called Judaism.. The Greeks /Roman wrote the so called new testament, the catholic church added both together....
So..?.

Sonmvayina, i think you and i have settled our case so let me enjoy the ongoing drama between this Churchgoers and the atheists in PEACE! smiley

After all you've answered me saying you're not an atheist, so let the ATHEISTS face me now and see how easy it is for a real Christian to silence them in their own thinking! Job 5:13

Please i'm not interested in arguing with you! smiley
Re: God Does Not Do Evil by sonmvayina(m): 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2020
Maximus69:

Sonmvayina, i think you and i have settled our case so let me enjoy the ongoing drama between this Churchgoers and the atheists in PEACE! smiley

After all you've answered me saying you're not an atheist, so let the ATHEISTS face me now and see how easy it is for a real Christian to silence them in their own thinking! Job 5:13

Please i'm not interested in arguing with you! smiley

LOL.. Are you?
Re: God Does Not Do Evil by Image123(m): 12:50am On Aug 22, 2020
MJBOLT:
see confusion grin

Oh, i seemed to get you confused. When i said "we", it's a literary way to ask a directed question in an otherwise rhetorical and general way. You still missed the part of answering the question.
Re: God Does Not Do Evil by Image123(m): 12:56am On Aug 22, 2020
kingxsamz:

Answer na.
Why you dey avoid the question?
Since your god created the earth, who do we blame/ who's at fault when natural disasters kill people? Or your god didn't figure that out when creating the world?

i answered you already, but apparently unbelievers don't usually like my answers because i don't deceive them like they deceive themselves. Natural disasters are not the fault of anybody. They are natural occurrences. Sin makes humans suffer from it/them. i know you don't like the truth but i cannot lie for you. The devil your daddy does enough of that already
Re: God Does Not Do Evil by Nobody: 2:36am On Aug 22, 2020
@sonmvayina,

The one and only TRUE Christian Organization on planet earth is known as Jehovah's Witnesses! Their assignment is to search for the lost sheep of the house of Israel meaning people who are faithful and humble!

LOST means they've been serving faithfully in false religions because they truthfully desire to worship God but they don't have the knowledge!

SHEEP the attitude of this domestic pet says it all, it is humble and obedient always ready to follow orders, so individuals having this quality are referred to as God's sheep!

HOUSE OF ISRAEL this means the persons in question are desperately looking for the right religion, they're not just satisfied with worshiping but wants to be sure that God approves their sacred services, so they're never happy if their curiosity is not satisfied!

Definitely we are not supposed to waste precious times arguing fruitlessly with persons who doesn't have such longings. That's why i often laugh whenever i see Churchgoers arguing with Atheists (people who felt life has no meaning to them), they'll just continue to argue with no specific reason. Of course we've found God's sheep amongst them, these ones got feld up with all the hypocrisy going on in false religions so they were compelled by crooked minded persons to become Atheists. But when they listen to our presentation, they're moved to have a rethink over all that's bothering them as in questions they've been searching for answers, and when they're satisfied with the answers, they'll become true Christians (Jehovah's Witnesses) smiley

That's why i said let me enjoy the entertainment going on between Atheists and Churchgoers! smiley
Re: God Does Not Do Evil by johnw47: 7:15am On Aug 22, 2020
Maximus69:
@sonmvayina,

The one and only TRUE Christian Organization on planet earth is known as Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley

smiley

false jw mad max

how can false jw's be the one and only TRUE Christian Organization on planet earth
when members disclose private sexual matters of their marriage
like you telling how your wife trivina loves to play with your penis
really you are satans mob

Luk_11:39  And the Lord said unto him, Now do ye Pharisees make clean the outside of the cup and the platter; but your inward part is full of ravening and wickedness.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should they be rattled by this. / Never In The History Of The World Has A White Man Died For Black People / The Secret Behind Testimony/testifying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.