Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,083 members, 7,963,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 01:19 PM

Do You Need An Investment Route? Find Viable Options Here. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do You Need An Investment Route? Find Viable Options Here. (196 Views)

500K And Counting...i Need Viable Investment ideas (not Business) / Learn How To Trade Binary Options Here / Real Estate As An Investment With Huge Returns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need An Investment Route? Find Viable Options Here. by sammyotukoya(m): 10:18am On Aug 20, 2020
Youth Unemployment Rate in Nigeria averaged 23.63% from 2014 until 2018, reaching an all-time high of 38% in the second quarter of 2018. In the long-term, the Nigeria Youth Unemployment Rate is projected to trend around 44.00% in 2021 and 45.00% percent in 2022, according to our econometric models. With the advent of COVID 19, more people have lost jobs, fewer firms are recruiting hence more chaos for an already impending job crisis.

In the midst of all this, there are still some viable options if you aim to create employment, start a budding career, thread a new career path, upturn fortunes and generate wealth.

here are a few options you can try out if you are or know someone who is looking for a job or need something to do to earn some extra cool cash?
click the link below ��
http://cellulant.com.ng/publications/covid19-top-5-easy-to-do-stay-at-home-jobs-for-you/

For all the people that want to invest but dont know where to venture into, i saved you the bother.
For a couple of options to invest your money into click the link below ��

http://cellulant.com.ng/publications/agricultural-investment-profitable-ventures-to-cash-in-on-in-the-agricultural-sector/

Re: Do You Need An Investment Route? Find Viable Options Here. by Victor468: 10:29am On Aug 20, 2020
There is an age long investment platform or industry where only those with financial muscle delve into. It has been difficult for ordinary and medium investors to plug into because of fear of loosing their hard earned money. Moreover, it is requires the expertise of those who understand the market to succeed in it. Many have tried to navigate this market on their own but lost their money along the way. It was quite disheartening for those. Why? You cannot learn in two weeks a course that would take 4 years to make you an expert. NO!
But the GOOD NEWS is here!!! You don't need to fear loosing your money anymore because the solution is here. All you need to do is sit back and watch your investment grow daily to maturity and withdraw your money with a 300$ returns. Yes you heard me right, 300% ROI. You don't need to do anything at all. If you are open minded and interested to know more, join our platform>>>https:///Cj4gEKXsncMC3TuU7Ir6la. Reach me on whatsapp>>>07031909448 (Genuine investors only, no scammers pls)
INFORMATION is POWER! Be informed and take a stand.
Expecting to hear from you soon.

Re: Do You Need An Investment Route? Find Viable Options Here. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2020
You can invest with samtos global and get 10 percent to 40 percent of your returns on investment depending on the plan the you choose.

www.samtosglobal.com

WhatsApp or call 09094980531

(1) (Reply)

Closed / What Business Can I Do With My Car. / How Do I Get The History Chart Of 10yrs In Forex Currencies For 15mins In MT4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.