Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,413 members, 7,891,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:37 PM

Lets Begin The Journey Towards A Better Ikorodu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Begin The Journey Towards A Better Ikorodu (328 Views)

Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process / Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva / Impeach Buhari: Court Orders National Assembly To Begin Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Begin The Journey Towards A Better Ikorodu by Laspotect247(m): 10:50am On Aug 20, 2020
LETS BEGIN THE JOURNEY TOWARDS A BETTER IKORODU

My Great people of Ikorodu ward E1,

As we all know, Ikorodu is a city located in the Northeastern area of Lagos state Nigeria, boasting of a population approximately one million people. No doubt, Ikorodu has been duly represented since 1999 but there's need to do better at this time. The journey ahead might seem difficult but we must start somewhere in making Ikorodu even better than it is!!

My humble self Alimi Lekan Idris have put it upon myself to serve as a reference point in the development of the region by serving our people in all honesty, bridging the gap between government and the people while delivering effective and efficient leadership.

MISSION STATEMENT 

ALIMI  is dedicated to delivering effective, efficient, respectful public service with integrity and accountability using both proven and innovative methods.

VISION STATEMENT 

Our Ward will be nationally known for her transformative effort makes IKORODU city a diverse and sustainable community of choice for people to live, work, and play as a result of her safety, vibrancy in business, education culture,connectedness,vitality and peaceful coexistence

My aspiration will be limited to Ikorodu Ward E1 which includes odogunyan, odo-nla, odo-kekere, Agodo,Ladugba,Ita-oluwo,Agbede, Rofo and Idera. The aforementioned areas lack basic development and effective leadership,that is why I put myself forward to represent you and speak for you. 

My focus will be on the things that interest the general public which include:

EDUCATION 

HEALTH

CLEAN, SAFE AND SECURE ENVIRONMENT

TRANSPARENCY 

PUBLIC SAFETY

I need you all to support me with your prayers and vote in this journey towards making Ikorodu a better place for one and for all because I believe when you are with me then we are close to victory.

Thank you 

long live Ikorodu
long live lagos state
long live fedral republic of nigeria

ALIMI LEKAN IDRIS

Re: Lets Begin The Journey Towards A Better Ikorodu by Zeezxo(m): 10:52am On Aug 20, 2020
ALIMI LO LE SHEY
Re: Lets Begin The Journey Towards A Better Ikorodu by ALIMI2020(m): 11:35am On Aug 20, 2020
Nice one ...We are going places

(1) (Reply)

Vote PDP To Sustain Anenih’s Legacies, Obaseki, Orbih Urges People Of Uromi / Magu Kicks As Salami Panel Recommends Sacking / South East Candidacy For 2023 In Upland Rivers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.