Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,807 members, 7,965,975 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 06:24 AM

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! (119 Views)

What Jesus Said About Selling Miracle Products e.g. Water, Soap, Perfume(Photos) / Majority Of Christians Cannot Tell You What “jesus” Really Means / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! by WINNERSMOG: 11:02am On Aug 20, 2020
Supernatural Visitation via Kingdom Engagement

I am a mother of two children and my husband left us without meeting his responsibility as a father.

Things became difficult for me financially to support my children, no food to eat, no school fees and to make things worse, my landlord gave us notice because I could not afford to pay the rent. All hope was gone.

I received a flier from a member of this church, I reluctantly attended. I heard the Bishop saying, “The cure to your difficult life is Servanthood”.

I started going out for Jesus, but nothing was still working for me because I was not doing it with my whole heart.

But after that season, I started running with Matt. 6:33, I said to myself, this is my time. I started inviting people to church and also engaging in Kingdom advancement prayers. One night, I put Bishop’s picture on my bed and said, God of Bishop, proof yourself to me.

My brethren, God supernaturally visited me the next day. Someone called me and gave me huge sum of US Dollars which I used to pay my children school fees, rent, bought furniture and still have balance to start my business.

Indeed, I don’t need anyone to preach to me again about this commission. I have finally found my place of refuge. Praise the Lord!

Lauretta Beldeh

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Month / The Rapture Of The Church / No More Lying, Womanizing…& Divine Visitation!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.